All Comments on 'Pleasant Surprise'

by Searchlite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sexy, But

Well written. But, you really should have made some mention of how this would affect their marriage, e.g., they had talked about how other couples handled a once in a lifetime fling, and how Sharon would deal with her co-worker next week.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Typical beta male crap

This shit comes from board line personalities. In most cases a scenario like this will lead to the end of a marriage as the wife realizes that her husband is not a man. Contempt will lead to greater and greater problems in the marriage. Finally, if she has self esteem she will file for divorce. If not she will start to cheat even though he is giving her extra marital sex. She will no long want sex with him as he has proven he is no long a suitable sperm donor, thus removing him from the gene pool, sad really.

*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Another sick fucker that needs his head examined!!!

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowabout 11 years ago
Needs work

Don't understand why so many wife-sharing tales must come with a 'inadequate husband' qualifier, making sure it's about the guy, not the woman's pleasure. (Harder to understand the desire of some folks to have a story that describes the destruction of a marriage. Liter-loneliness? Liter-retribution?

And no, not well written. Partially well imagined, but your flagrant disregard for sentence structure makes your sentences disjointed, rambling and unfocused. A comma is a pause, a semi-colon is a change of focus.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Total Crap

No real man brings another to his wife. Only a wimp cuck actually thinks like that. No not a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why read it if you dont like it ?

Enjoyed the story and really hope it leads to a sequal. Will never understand why so many people feel the need to write nasty comments about the auther, you know what the story is about before you start to read it, so if it's not your type of thing then go find something that is and stop wasting your own time and everybody else's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why read it if you don't like it?

Well anonymous we got a problem. How am I going to know if I don't like it, if I don't read it. Now using the same reasoning, why are you wasting your time reading comments that irritate you. As soon as I got to the place in this story were the wimp says, I always wanted to see my wife with another man, I quit reading. Another wimp ass cuckold story. Boring and about as erotic as watching paint dry. Now that's my opinion, anonymous, and if you got a problem with it, tough shit. See, no ranting and raving at the author. If he wants to waste his time writing dribble, fine, guys like you will have a reason to pull your little pud that most of these wimps seem to have in these stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Previous anonymous comment is right on the money. There is no reason to write these cuck stories if you can’t take the negative comments they deserve.

Lumpy2Lumpy211 months ago

Great story 👏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous