Please

Story Info
After I please you, I beg you to make me cum.
1.6k words
4.35
23.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to please you. Naked, I kneel before like the whore I am. I wait for your command, ready to suck and worship your cock. You're standing before me, wearing only your blue jeans.

On my knees before you, I begin by blowing hot air from my open mouth, into the crotch of your jeans. The heat from my mouth seeps through the thick denim and warms your cock, straining beneath the fabric. As you moan, enjoying the sensation, I reach up to unbutton your pants and unzip them, pulling them down so I can take in the full sight of you naked.

Sitting back on my heels, I gaze at your cock intently. I love seeing the way it twitches and grows under my inspection, bulging and vascular, turning a deep shade of pink. As you stand, you lean your shoulders back against the wall behind you, pushing your hips forward, making it easier for me to pleasure your cock.

I lean forward and continue to blow hot air from my mouth onto your ever hardening, thick dick. You've got more than enough for a woman, with 9 inches of thick cock.

"Suck it," you command, placing your big hand on the back of my head, guiding my mouth to the tip of your dick. Sticking out my tongue, I flick the bottom of the tip back and forth with the end of my tongue before swirling my tongue around the tip. Impatiently, you press your hand harder into the back of my head and press your cock inside my hot, wet mouth.

Reaching out, I grip your cock with my hand, right at the base, as I suck you off. After several minutes of licking and sucking it slowly, I begin to suck faster and harder, stroking it along as I go. Looking up into your face, I show you my watering eyes as I take the full length of your cock into my mouth and throat. Taking my mouth off of your dick, I allow my saliva to drip from my lips onto your dick before slurping and sucking it back into my mouth as far as I can.

Grabbing my head, wrapping your hands into my hair you pull me forward, further onto your dick and begin quickly and nastily fucking my face. Making me gag on your fucking dick, my eyes begin to water more than before. With tears streaming down my face, I open my mouth as wide as I can and push two fingers into both sides of my mouth, pulling my lips open completely and stick out my tongue. As you continue to fuck my face hard, I gag loudly on your cock as it enters my throat each time. Spit drools from my open mouth as you fuck my face.

"Ohh, fuck yeah, baby," you moan softly, as I worship you. Hearing how much you're enjoying what I'm doing, I feel the familiar twinge in my pussy as I get hotter and wetter for you.

Pulling your cock out of my mouth and stroking you fast, I tell you how much I love your dick. "Mmm, baby... I love your big fucking cock," I say, "I want to hear how much you like it."

Groaning louder each and every time my mouth envelops your cock, I moan around your dick, making vibrations in my mouth. Stroking your dick at the base, you moan again as I suck it hard. "Put your hands behind your back," you demand, as you push your cock into my mouth and hold my head steady so you can fuck it as hard and fast as you want.

"Oh fuck, girl! That's so fucking good. That feels so damn good." Repeating your praise, I continue sucking, my only wish to get you off. My pussy is getting wetter and wetter, yearning to be touched and licked and fucked.

"That's it, that's it baby, yes!" you groan. "Take it all the way, baby. All the way down your throat. That's it, baby. Ahhhh... Yes do it again. Do it again," you beg, as I lean back to take you further into my throat.

"Deeper, deeper, deeper. Choke on that fucking dick." I did exactly what you asked. "Do it again." You command. "Oh god yes! Ohhh fuck, give it to me. Do it again." I begin to shake my head back and forth, keeping your dick in my throat. "Oh fuck," you whisper as my head moves side to side.

When I retreat your hand pushes my head further forward and you whisper, "Come on, come on, all the fucking way. Come on, yes baby." You can't get enough of my sloppy blowjob. Taking it out and spitting onto your dick, you love it and whisper loudly, "Oh spit on that cock, yes baby! Oh fuck, come on, that's it. Ohhhh..." Your head rolls back as you close your eyes and lean back against the wall behind you.

Pulling back and wrapping my palm against the tip of your cock, I begin to rub and grasp the end, soaking wet with my saliva. I squeeze my hand against you repeatedly. While my hand pleases the tip of your cock, I begin to tongue the skin of your sac, between your big, hanging balls and then around each ball in a figure eight pattern. Never knowing where I'll lick next makes you anticipate each next move more and more. I like keeping you on your toes.

My free hand wanders behind you, cupping and squeezing your ass and scratching my nails into your smooth skin. Falling lower, I scrape my nails down the back of your leg and back up, getting ever closer to the crack of your ass. Still licking and sucking your balls deep into my mouth and cupping the tip of your cock, you suddenly feel my slippery, wet finger slide between your ass cheeks, finding your puckered hole. Rubbing around it with good pressure, you push back onto my finger, slipping it into your ass up to the knuckle.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," you warn as you release my head from your hands and lean into the wall, still only with your shoulders. Slowly and unconsciously grinding your ass onto my finger allowing me to hit just the right spot, you beg me to continue to stroke and suck your dick. Gaining speed and force you begin to tense more and more.

"I'm cumming, baby!" you grunt as your balls tighten closer to your body. You shout out with pleasure as you fill my mouth with three long spurts of hot cum.

Spitting your cum from my mouth, I rub your cum covered cock over my face and plump lips, spreading your cum all over my face. Wet and sticky, I lick your dick slowly from base to tip until you beg me to stop, too sensitive to take more of my loving.

"Please fuck me, Master," I beg as I reach down between my thighs to show you how wet I am. Rubbing my cunt quickly with two fingers, I soon slip those fingers into my slit.

"Stop, bitch," you command. "You don't get to cum today. Maybe tomorrow. Only when I say." Snickering, you add, "If you're good."

Whimpering and whining, I obey your command. As your whore, only you control when I cum. I wouldn't do anything to displease you and I take my hand away from my pussy. You grab my arm, bringing my hand up to your mouth and sensually lick and suck my fingers into your mouth, tasting my pussy. Moaning, I enjoy the warmth of your mouth on my fingers. Still, my pussy aches and throbs, needing to cum and the sensations of deprivation are painful. Your mouth on my skin makes me want you even more and I try to pull away.

Feeling my reaction to your mouth, you reach out quickly to slap my face and call me a whore. "Don't fucking move," you say with a gruff, manly voice. Reaching your fingers down between my open thighs you rub my clit with the softest of touches. "Is this what you want, whore?" you ask. Whimpering, I cream all over your fingers as they dance along my pussy, teasing and torturing me, desperate to cum.

"Please..." is all I can muster, grabbing and scratching my nails down your arm, holding it still so I can slide and rub my cunt against you, begging you for sweet release.

"Stop moving," you warn. I stop my thrusts against you. "Don't you dare fucking cum," you whisper into my ear as your fingers lightly spread my pussy lips and again find my wet hole and swollen clitoris. Already leaking juices from my pussy, you slap my cunt hard with three flat fingers. Not expecting this, I scream out loudly.

Needing to cum, and unable to control myself, I unabashedly try to push against your fingers to grind my pussy into them so I can find my release. As punishment you begin to slap your fingers against my pussy harshly and quickly, until I am on the edge of falling into an intense orgasm. Suddenly you stop everything, stand and walk away, reminding me to be good as you leave.

Abruptly and coldly, I am suddenly alone. My pussy is straining for any touch that will bring me to orgasm but I cannot and will not disappoint you by helping myself to get there. The pleasure is intense but the pain is even stronger.

I need you to come back. I need you to make me cum. Please.