Please, Daddy? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly has an idea. He reaches over to the nightstand and grabs his phone. He opens the message from Jack and the sight of his mom's pussy sends a rush through him. But that's not why he wanted his phone. He opens the camera app and starts recording. He zooms in on his glistening cock making long passes in and out of her. In the background, she can be heard saying Bradley's name along with moaning and squeals. He pulls his cock out and gets a nice shot of her asshole stretched big enough for Jack's dick to fit right in. He rubs his thumb around the hole and slides his cock back in. He stops recording after a few more pumps and types a text to Jack. It states: "one up on you old man." He attaches the video and sends it. He tosses his phone on the floor and focuses on Brittany.

"Roll over on your back," he says as he climbs off the bed. He motions for her to put her ass at the edge. She lies down and puts her legs in the air. He places a pillow under her ass, grabs her ankles to put them on his shoulders, and drives his dick back into her. He watches her little tits jiggle around while he fucks her. He sees her pussy being ignored so he grabs the smallest plug that wasn't used, turns it on, and places it on her clit. She lets out a squeal and takes hold of the toy to keep it in place. She moves her legs from his shoulders and brings her knees to her chest making her ass widen even further. He reaches down and squeezes her tits; pinching and pulling her nipples.

"I'm going to cum again," she says with a winced face. Her mouth falls open and a scream comes out as her body tenses. Bradley can see juices flowing through her tiny slit. This pushes him to the edge, too. He releases himself with an orgasm that he can feel through every part of his body. Before his dick is done pumping, he pulls out, removes his condom, and slides it into her wet pussy where he finishes with the last few pumps into her. His body is covered in sweat and he's trembling. He looks down and sees his sister looking incredibly peaceful given what he just put her through. Her eyes are closed; her body is relaxed. He pulls his soft cock out of her and quickly kneels before she can move. He starts licking her pussy clean of both of their fluids. He loves the taste of them together. He pushes her hips up a little to raise her ass off from the pillow. He runs his tongue around her gaping hole to massage it. She moans and places her hands on his head. He loved the way it felt when she did this after Jack fucked him and he wants to return the favor.

"I have no words for how amazing that was," she says as she snuggles into his side. He's holding her tight and running his fingers through her hair.

"It sure was. I'm glad we decided to come here," he says as he plants a kiss on the top of her head. Her hair is still wet from the shower.

Bradley wakes up the sound of Brittany in the shower. He rubs his face and looks for his phone. He remembers throwing it on the floor and can just imagine what Jack has to say. There are 4 missed texts and a call from him. The texts are a bunch of shocked emojis and another is a picture of his mom's gaping pussy. He has no idea what Jack had put in there but he's certain it was more than just his cock. He goes to his voicemail and listens to Jack's message.

'What the fuck??? You send me a video clip of you fucking your sister's ass and you don't follow up. Damn, man! I need details!!!!'

Bradley smiles to himself. Not only did he break in his sister's ass but his dick was the first inside Jack's. The thoughts are going to his head and he feels a whole lot of pride swelling. He takes advantage of Brittany being in the shower and calls Jack.

"About damn time!" The excitement in Jack's voice is clearly noticeable.

"Sorry, man. It was fucking intense and I couldn't find the energy to call you back."

"Details!"

"I took my time with her. First I fucked her pussy and came in her. She's never experienced that before, I guess. We started ass play using the plugs you bought her and then I took her in the shower and fucked her while the biggest one was still in her ass. That was nearly load-blowing all on its own."

"Oh yeah, I know exactly what you mean," Jack glees. "Next?" He sounds just like a giddy child being told a secret.

"Then I put an even bigger dildo in her ass and fucked her with that until we couldn't take it any longer. That's when we went back into the bedroom and I finally slipped my dick in her. She was ready and wanting it hard right from the start. She handled it like a pro."

"Fuck! I'm so fucking horny right now and your mom is still sleeping."

"What did you do to her last night? It looks like you drove a car into her cunt, turned it around, and came back out."

"Nah, we just had a fisting session last night."

Bradley's eyes go wide and his mouth falls open. "Fisting? Is there anything you and mom don't do?"

"Piss and shit are about our only limits," Jack giggles.

"Huh," is all Bradley can think of to say.

"When are you guys coming home?"

"We'll be here one more night. I asked Brit about D P'ing her and she sounded optimistic."

"Oh fuck yeah! Shit! I have to go. Keep me updated, dammit!"

"Will do," and with that, he ends the call. Brittany emerges from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her.

"That shower not good enough for you last night so you had to take another?" Bradley jokes with her.

"That was wonderful but someone made a mess on my ass with a bunch of lube last night," she says with a sly smile.

"Just taking the proper precautions," he says as he puts his hands under his head.

"I'm glad you did. I don't think I could've asked for a better experience than that," she says as she gives the blanket covering him a nice little tug. He's still naked with his engorged cock lying proudly against him. He looks at her with a seductive smile.

"Where are those plugs at?" He asks.

"They're in the bathroom sink. I washed them this morning."

"Go get the big one," he says as he bends his knees wide and lets them fall open. He strokes his cock with one hand and reaches down to caress his ass with the other. She looks at him with a shocked expression.

"Don't you want to start with a smaller one?"

"Nope; I'm used to it."

She walks into the bathroom and gathers it up. By the time she comes back into the bedroom, he has his ass all lubed up with a finger inside. She hands him the plug and he coats it with lube. He brings his knees to his chest and reaches in between his legs. Brittany watches with great interest as he pushes the toy against his ass. He hisses through his teeth as it slowly slides in. After half of it is inside, he stops to let himself adjust.

"I want you to push it the rest of the way in," he says as he motions for to get on the bed. She kneels in front of him and puts her hand on the toy. He gives her a look to start pushing on it and she does. It slowly starts to disappear and just as the thickest parts make its way through; his ass sucks the toy in all the way to the flared base.

"Fuck yeah!" He growls as he turns the vibrations on. He throws his head back into his pillow and straightens his legs out on each side of her. "Ride my dick; cum on it"

She straddles his hips, reaches down to place grip on him, and rubs the head of his cock along her slit to make it wet. She slides down taking the entire length in without stopping.

"Oh my goodness! I can feel the vibrations in my pussy," she giggles.

"Grind your clit on me until we both cum," he says as he puts his hands on her hips. As she rubs herself on him, he uses his hands to help her move even faster.

"Oh, Fuck, Bradley! That feels so good." She leans forward and grabs the headboard. Her nipples are starting him right in the face. He watches them as she bounces up and down on him. The movement of her on top is moving the plug around in his ass for an exquisite feeling. His cock is harder this morning than it was last night and his balls are pulling up.

"Come on, Brit; release for me. I'm close."

She throws her head back to move the hair from between them and she looks down to watch herself grinding on him. She lets go of the headboard with one of her hands and pinches a nipple with it. The pain is enough to set her whole body into a spasm as she cums. He slams her hips down onto him even harder as he prepares to let loose in her. He can feel himself spurt twice before his body starts quivering. He holds her down on him and pushes his cock into her as far as it will go as he releases the last of his load.

As soon as their breathing slows, she lifts herself off from him and expels his cum along with his dick as she pushes down. The feeling of cum dripping out of her fascinates her. It drips down his cock and balls and he shakes his head at his sister's new discovery. He can relate, though; while it was risky, he still remembers the feeling when a man came in his ass for the first time and he let it drip out of him. She climbs off from him and removes the plug from his ass. She takes it to the bathroom and puts it in the sink.

"It's my turn for a shower," he says as he turns the water on. He jumps inside and she finishes getting dressed.

Meanwhile, Jack is home with Beth and trying to think of an excuse to slip away for just a little while.

To be continued...