Please Don't Cry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna what?" Helen said running her hand up and down his cock faster hearing his intake of breath. Nate growled softly pushing Helen down kissing her deeply. She moaned returning the kiss just as heated. She broke the kiss when Nate turned her head back to his kissing her deeply again. He started kissing down her neck nipping her here or there. Helen moaned, "Nate..."

"Know what I'm gonna do..." Nate breathed against her neck. Helen giggled biting her finger coyly, "What you gonna do? Hmm?" she teased in a sing song voice.

Nate smirked going to her ear, "Open your legs..."

Helen closed her legs tighter giggling when she heard Nate growl softly again. "Oh so we're going to be bad huh..."

Helen giggled, "I don't know what you mean..."

Nate smirked nudging his knee between her legs. He started rubbing her slowly hearing her moan.

"Oh you know what I mean, but you want to be bad and play...you bad girl..." Nate said softly pushing a finger inside her. Helen moaned loudly gripping his shoulders. Nate chuckled, "Don't you want to know what I'm gonna do..."

Helen nodded, "Yes...yes...."

"Hmm...should I tell you...or should I have you beg me..." Nate said adding another finger inside her. Helen bit her lip moaning loudly, "Nate...ahh..."

"Yes...tell me what you think I'm gonna do...baby...tell me..." Nate said moaning as he pushed his fingers deeper inside her. Helen moaned moving faster against his fingers her mind, now mush as she only had one thought and that was to cum again.

Nate slowed his fingers down hearing Helen moan in frustration.

"Nate...please...please..." Helen moaned trying to move against his fingers. Nate smirked panting slightly as he stopped his fingers. He kept his fingers inside her, but he didn't move them much to Helen's dismay. Helen whimpered trying to move against his fingers.

"Helen...tell me...or I'm not gonna move..." Nate moaned smiling at Helen's needy moan.

Helen bit her lip moving against his fingers. She moved her hand to her clit when Nate stopped her. He shook his head, "Nuh uh...I'm not gonna move...and neither will you..." he grabbed her hands holding them above her head. Helen moaned pulling against his hand as Nate chuckled, "You look so hot this way you know...moaning...hands above your head...ahh...fuck..." he leaned down to kiss her. She kissed him back whimpering quietly. He broke the kiss smiling, "So hot..."

Helen moaned, "Nate...please..."

"Please...what..." Nate whispered.

"Please...please..." Helen moaned.

Nate kissed her neck, "Hmm..."

"Ahh...please..."

"Hmm..."

"Nate...fuck..."

"Hmm..."

"Please...please...fuck me..."

"Hmm...do what now..."

"F-Fuck me..."

"Hmm...what Helen..."

"Fuck me..."

"Hmm...ohh..."

"FUCK ME PLEASE NATE FUCK ME MAKE ME SCREAM PLEASE NATE PLEASE!" Helen screamed moving against his fingers quickly.

Nate moaned watching the usual quiet composed Helen losing control was so hot. He removed his fingers cleaning them slowly. He positioned himself over Helen rubbing against her. Helen moaned as Nate started panting. He rubbed against her faster as Helen pushed against the hand holding her hands in place moaning louder. Nate started panting harder, "Want me to release you?"

Helen nodded panting harder Nate increased his grip smirking, "I didn't hear anything Helen..."

Helen moaned, "Please release me Nate!"

Nate groaned letting Helen's hands free placing then on either side of her. Helen gripped his shoulders panting harshly, "N-Nate,"

Nate moaned sliding into Helen slowly as Helen moaned arching her back digging her nails deeper in his shoulders. Nate moaned filling Helen to the hilt. Helen gasped loudly scratching his back she never felt this filled even when they did this before.

Nate kissed her cheek, "Wrap your legs around my waist..."

Helen nodded wrapping her legs around his waist. Nate kissed her cheek again, "I thought you were a bad girl..." he whispered moving slowly at first. Helen moaned, "I-I am..."

"You did everything I said...like a good girl..." Nate whispered increasing his thrusts. Helen moaned loudly moving with Nate, "I-I-I...ahh...ahh...fuck Nate...harder..."

Nate moaned his thrusts becoming harder more rougher as he thrust into her. Helen moaned throwing her head back as Nate latched onto her neck sucking and kissing her neck firmly. The harder Nate thrust inside her the louder Helen became. When Nate hit something inside her she arched her back screaming.

"NATE! NATE! THERE! THERE!" Helen screamed as Nate moaned loudly now pounding her into the bed. His grip tightening around her waist, he thrust into her as hard as he could. Every thrust made Helen moan loudly or scream. She stopped trying to move with Nate. She laid her head back and let Nate take her. She scratched his back writhing against him. She leaned up kissing his neck. She bit his neck hearing Nate cry out as he drove harder into her.

"AHH...AHH...AHH..." Nate moaned loudly as Helen scratched his back, "AHH! HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER!"

"AHHH!" Nate yelled driving hard in her feeling her breasts press against his chest. He moaned loudly when Helen pushed her nails deeper in his shoulders.

"NATE...I'M...I'M..." Helen moaned gasping loudly.

"FUCK HELEN CUM...CUM ON ME..." Nate groaned.

Helen screamed feeling her orgasm hit her hard as her body starting shaking. Nate felt her walls clench around him, after a couple of thrusts he came deep inside her. Which cause Helen to cum again, her body shaking as she panted loudly Nate panted with her. For awhile their loud breathing filled the room. Helen noticed how deep her nails were in his shoulders, "Opps...I think I dug my nails kinda deep in your shoulders Nate."

"It's ok I liked it. I never knew you were so loud Helen." Nate said chuckling as Helen giggled shyly, "I didn't either, but you've always been able to do that Nate."

"What make you scream my name?" Nate joked as Helen hit him playfully, "No I mean bring something out of me that I didn't know I had deep inside me."

"I know something else that's deep inside you." Nate joked again as Helen laughed, "Nate!"

Nate laughed, "You know I'm just kidding, but I didn't know I did that to you."

Helen nodded, "You do," she kissed his cheek as he smiled.

"You know you've always been able to do things to me too." Nate said.

"Like make you almost cum," Helen joked as Nate nipped her neck playfully, "That and make me have a bit more confidence in myself. Not to mention make me become a nicer person."

"I did?" Helen asked her eyes widening with curiosity.

Nate nodded kissing her softly he broke the kiss slowly as he smiled, "Yes you did,"

Helen smiled, "I didn't know I did. I mean we've been friends forever it seems. I just never knew I made a change in you."

Nate caressed her cheek, "You did...and I love you for it. I told you Helen I don't know what I would do if you left me all alone."

Helen smiled at the gentle gesture, "I know now and I don't know what I would do if you left me. Nate, just promise me that no matter what happens in our romantic relationship that we still stay friends."

Nate smiled, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Helen hugged Nate as Nate returned the hug rubbing her back gently. He believed Helen's word and hopes that she doesn't try to do anything to herself again. He really doesn't know what he would do if she left him all alone. Another thing he didn't tell Helen is she makes him so vulnerable that he doesn't know how to act around her sometimes, but when he looks in her hazel eyes he feels better all over again.

He looked at Helen who smiled warmly at him, "I love you Nate,"

Nate smiled, "I love you too Helen,"

Helen snuggled into Nate she wouldn't break her word to Nate about not hurting herself anymore. She couldn't hurt him like that and she didn't want to see the sadness in his eyes again. Nate didn't know that she worries about him as much as he worries about her. Another thing he doesn't know is he makes her feel so vulnerable and open sometimes that she didn't know how to feel, but when she looks in his blue-green eyes she feels all better again. She's glad he's still watching her like he did when they were kids. She doesn't know what might happen between the two of them, but knowing that they'll still be friends eases her mind and heart.

Nate slipped out of her laying down pulling Helen gently with him. Helen snuggled into Nate as Nate ran his hand lazily through her hair. He heard Helen yawn softly and smiled, "Getting sleepy,"

Helen shook her head, "No, at least I hope not."

Nate chuckled, "It's ok if you want to. It's not like I'm gonna get mad at you if you sleep."

Helen looked up at him, "But...I haven't done anything to you..."

Nate smiled, "It's ok Helen, your time will come and I can't wait."

Helen giggled, "You're so bad Nate,"

Nate smiled kissing her forehead, "You're bad too you know,"

Helen smiled, "I'm not that bad..."

"Oh really, then what about the scratches on my back and shoulders," Nate said raising an eyebrow as Helen blushed, "Um...it's because of you. You make me bad."

Nate smiled, "I do?"

Helen nodded, "You do..."

"If I'm so bad what do I make you do?" Nate asked kissing her cheek.

Helen pretended to yawn, "I don't know I can't think right now I'm getting sleepy."

Nate laughed nipping her neck while tickling her, "Oh really?"

Helen laughed moving around, "Yes really,"

Nate stopped tickling her laying back down as Helen snuggled up to him again, "Besides it would be good if we sleep."

"Why?" Nate asked raising an eyebrow.

Helen smiled "innocently", "Because you'll need all your energy for what I have planned for you..."

Nate shivered kissing her deeply. Helen giggled kissing him back wrapping her arms around his neck. Nate broke the kiss slowly, "Damn...see told ya I can't wait until it's your turn."

Helen giggled, "Me either and I can't wait until it's yours again."

Nate hugged her close to him, "Me either,"

Helen hugged him back kissing his cheek as Nate smiled kissing her forehead again. She smiled caressing his cheek as her eyes started getting heavy. She heard him yawn, she giggled softly.

"Getting sleepy?" Helen asked.

Nate smiled, "Maybe..."

Helen giggled, "Maybe huh..."

"Yeah not unless you want to stay up..." Nate said smirking.

Helen smiled, "I wonder how we should stay up..." she giggled, "But we can discuss that after our nap."

Nate chuckled, "Ok,"

Helen smiled kissing his cheek she couldn't wait to wake up. Nate smiled caressing her cheek he couldn't wait for the same thing.

12