Please Don't Leave Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, main power is offline, engines are non-responsive," came a voice from across the bridge.

"Return fire,"

"Weapons are offline," responded another crewman.

The ship shook, followed by a deafening noise, the sound of metal tearing like paper.

"Sir, direct hit to main drive. Major hull breaches!"

"We're losing altitude," called Tara.

"All hands, brace for impact," called the captain.

Tara felt herself being tossed about like a toy. Something struck her in the side, and she cried in pain. Another tearing sound came, and the darkness of the bridge was pierced by light. The floor she was laying on split and she fell. But she did not pass out. Instead, she just fell, farther and farther down. The blinding light faded into pure darkness. She felt herself slow, until she was just hanging in space. She tried to move, but her hands were secured above her head. Her side felt like it was on fire, and a light appeared in front of her, blinding her. As her eyes adjusted, she saw a figure emerge from the light.

It was Samus, but she was not in her armor. She was in the blue suit she saw on Samus's ship. The blonde woman strode slowly up to her. She looked like an angel.

"What do you feel?" she asked, barely above a whisper.

"Please, I don't know anything," Tara cried in terror.

"Yes, you do. And you will tell me, or I will suffer," said Samus. The words rang through Tara's head, drowning out every other thought and sensation. The tall warrior leaned forward and slowly planted her lips on Tara's forehead. Then, she turned and walked by into the light. Tara could no longer see her, and the light began to fade.

"Wait!" Tara called out, desperate to feel her touch again. "Please, don't leave me! Please..."

******

Tara's eyes opened. She stared blankly into a soft light above her. Slowly and groggily, she sat up. Pain registered in her mind, but she ignored it. Standing up, she looked around. The small room was dark, but Tara could see a door at the far end. She walked mindlessly towards it, shuffling as she went. When she passed through the door, she could she stars. There was an empty chair, surrounded by controls and instruments. Cockpit, she thought. She turned and started down a steep stairwell. Her feet felt like they were moving of their own will. Tara was only barely awake. At the bottom of the stairs, she came to another door. Tara pressed her hand to the panel, but the door didn't open. She stood in place for several moments. She was deeply tired and confused, and almost totally devoid of conscious thought. Then the door opened. She stepped through it reflexively.

Inside, she was again in darkness. She could make out a bed a few meters away. Tara could see a figure lying in the bed. She shuffled up to the bed. She pulled the covers back and sat. She turned her body, and rested her head on the pillow as she extended her legs. As she pulled the covers over her, she felt warmth next to. She slid closer, until she touched something. It was warm and soft. The sensation was comforting, so Tara slid herself alongside it, curling her body against the soft warm object.

She drifted off to sleep, and for the first time since she awoke in the dirt she welcomed it.

******

Several hours later, Tara stirred again. Her limbs felt heavy and her joints were stiff. Slowly, her mind began to awaken. She looked around, expecting to find herself in the interrogation room again. After a few moments, she realized where she was. I was dreaming. The thought calmed her, but there was something wrong. Something was missing, but she couldn't remember what. I feel cold. She realized what was missing: the warm, soft object that she found so comforting. Her journey began to come back to her: standing up, the cockpit, the stairs, the confusing door, the bed, and, finally, the warmth. She realized what the object was.

Oh my God.

Sneaking up to someone's bed, getting in, and feeling them up in the middle of the night was never a good idea, especially when that someone was easily the most dangerous living person in the known universe. Tara quickly got out of the bed and walked to the door, ignoring the pain in her side. Nervously, she opened it and crept up the stairs. Tara heard voices from the cockpit.

"The ship was the Antioch. It was a system patrol ship. Pirates shot it down. They had already cleared out the crash site when I arrived. There was one survivor. The pirates were beginning the interrogation when I got to her." Samus's voice was soft, but clear. The sound of it made Tara's rib hurt a little bit less.

"Who was the survivor?" the other voice was deep, and had an electronic quality to it. Subspace transmission. She must be talking to Command.

"Second Lieutenant Tara Clarke," Samus answered.

"Did the pirates extract any information?" It sounded like the question was scripted.

"No, I got to her in time." Samus sounded annoyed. Tara poked her head through the door. Samus was standing beside the pilot's seat, leaning over a console with her back to Tara.

"What is the condition of the ship?"

"Totally destroyed," Samus was clearly becoming impatient.

"Unfortunate. I need to speak to Lieutenant Park."

"Clarke."

"Right. Regulations require immediate debrief." Samus looked back over her shoulder. Tara ducked away, hoping Samus didn't see her.

"I treated her injuries and sedated her. She's resting," Samus answered.

"Wake her. We need to know what happened. They were in a quiet sector. There were no reports of pirates. We need to know what they were..."

"She's resting." It sounded more like a command than a simple statement of fact.

After a brief pause, "Please inform us when she is awake." Tara heard the slick of the transmission being terminated.

"You can come out now," Samus called.

Somewhat embarrassed, Tara entered the room. "Sorry. I was just curious. I didn't mean to eavesdrop."

"It's fine, I let you." The way she said it gave Tara pause, but she quickly dismissed it as nothing. "How do you feel?"

"Tired. Sore. Stiff. Embarrassed."

"I understand. The sedative I gave you can cause sleepwalking." Samus still had her back to Tara, golden hair flowing down the back of her blue suit, still in a ponytail. Beneath it, Tara could see a pink glow between her shoulders. Her eyes followed the hair down. It ended about a third of the way down her back, but Tara's eyes continued down. They finally stopped at Samus's ass. It was small and well defined. The tightness in her stomach returned. Tara's eyes shot up when Samus turned to face her. For a moment, they stared at each other silently.

"You should lie down," Samus said, looking away. If she didn't know better, Tara would think she saw embarrassment in Samus's eyes.

"Okay. Umm, would you help me?" Tara asked, holding her side. Samus just nodded and walked towards her.

"This way," she said, taking Tara's left arm over her shoulder. Samus guided her back into the medical compartment. Samus set helped her to the bunk and Tara sat. "Lay down, I want to take some scans." Tara turned and lay back on the bunk. The sensors again extended from the wall, and Samus worked on the control panel next to her. After a few minutes, she finished and retracted the sensors. "Your ribs are set well. No internal bleeding, and no other serious injuries."

As Samus turned to leave, Tara grabbed her hand. "Wait. Please don't leave me alone."

Samus looked silently at her for a moment, her face neutral. "Okay," she said, sitting next to her on the bed. They sat in silence for a few minutes. Samus was holding Tara's hand in her lap as the injured soldier closed her eyes. "How long have you been in the service?" Samus asked, shifting nervously.

"Graduated from OCS a few months ago."

"So, this is your first tour?" Samus asked.

"Yes," answered Tara. Then opening her eyes, "They told me the first tour's the hardest."

A smile crept across Samus's face. "They usually aren't this bad."

"It could be worse," Tara smiled up at Samus.

"You could be dead," Samus said grimly.

"Or alone," Tara whispered, gently squeezing Samus's hand. The two stared at each other silently for a moment.

"Yes. Being alone is... unpleasant," Samus answered. There was sadness in her voice, and Tara felt her heart break.

"No one should have to be alone," Tara said, trying to make it sound like an observation instead of an offer, or, even worse, a plea. There was silence again.

Abruptly, Samus released Tara's hand and stood. "I need to check navigation, make sure we are still on course," she said, her voice breaking. Before Tara could respond, she was out the door. Tara closed her eyes, and quietly wept.

******

Tara could not sleep. The physical pain was minimal, but she was in emotional agony. She had been with women a few times before, but she had never really loved anyone before. At least, not the way she loved Samus. Tara wanted to hold her, and to be held by her. She wanted to feel her powerful arms around her. She wanted to hear Samus's heart through her chest as her warmth eased Tara to sleep. It was beyond simple attraction. She wanted so comfort the tall bounty hunter, to share her pain, and to end her loneliness.

Closing her eyes, Tara imagined Samus holding her in her arms. She imagined Samus's breathing against her neck, her strong hands on her hips, and her soft flesh against her back. Then, she pictured herself on her back. She pictured Samus lying on top of her, their lips locked together. Her hands moved to her breast, imagining they were Samus's. Gently kneading, she imagined pushing her leg between Samus's, putting pressure on the tall woman's most sensitive region. She could almost feel Samus moaning into her mouth. The thought sent a chill through her, and she gently pulled on her hard nipples. She felt damp between her legs, and her pulse raced. Tara slid a hand down between her legs, pressing against her sensitive lips through the fabric of her briefs. She began to rub, using her other hand to massage her breast.

In her mind, Samus was between her legs, looking back up Tara's body as she pleasured her. Tension built in her core, demanding release. Tara's hand slid under her briefs, and a pair of fingers slid between her inner lips. They moved quickly in and out. She pictured Samus above her, her strong hand between Tara's legs, her face inches from Tara's as she fell over the edge.

Waves of pleasure rolled over Tara as she found her release. Her fingers rubbed over her clit, her other hand pinching her nipple. "Oh, god. Oh, Sammy!" she cried softly, slowly coming down from her high. Her pulse slowed, her breathing returned to normal. Exhausted, she drifted off to sleep. In her last moments of consciousness a single thought occupied the whole of her mind, bringing tears to her eyes.

I need you, Samus.

******

A gentle sensation on Tara's cheek pulled her from her sleep. When she moved, the feeling disappeared. Her hand searched for the source of the touch, and when it felt soft warm flesh it grabbed on. The flesh tried to pull free, but Tara held on. Opening her eyes, Tara saw Samus silhouetted against the single light in the middle of the ceiling. She was sitting on the bunk, her right hand caught in Tara's left. Samus looked away, her hand trembling. "Hi," Tara said softly.

"How are you?" Samus asked, still not looking at her.

"I'm fine. Are you?" Tara asked, rubbing her thumb softly against the inside of Samus's wrist. Her arms were bare, though she appeared to still be wearing the rest of her suit.

"Y-yes. I, uhh, I'm fine."

"Very convincing," Tara said dryly.

"I can take care of myself," Samus said, sounding defensive.

"I know," Tara assured her, bringing her right hand up to Samus's wrist. She started to move her hand up the blonde's arm, trying to soothe Samus's reluctance away. "But you don't have to," she whispered, as if she was afraid to startle the legendary warrior. "You can relax, let someone else take care of you."

"No. I don't want you to... I don't need anyone else," Samus stammered. She tried to stand, but Tara held on.

"Don't want me to? Don't want me to what?" Tara pressed. "You don't want me to worry? To care? To love you?" she paused partly for effect and partly to think. "Do you want me gone?"

"No!" Samus almost choked on the word.

"Then what? What don't you want?" As she said this, Tara pulled Samus's hand close.

The mighty Samus Aran looked at the ground, ashamed. When she finally spoke, Tara could barely hear her above the sound of the engines. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"What?" Tara said in surprise.

"I don't want you hurt!" Samus snapped, startling Tara. "My life is dangerous. I am dangerous. People around me die! Adam, the Baby, my..." She stopped mid-sentence. "Do you know how I survived K-2L?" she asked. Tara shook her head. "My parents. They both gave their lives saving me. I lived because they died." She stopped, looking at Tara. "I won't let you. It won't happen to you." They both were silent for a long time, sitting in the dark, holding each other's hands. Finally, Tara broke the silence.

"You didn't kill them. It wasn't your fault. They did what they did because they cared about you, because they didn't want to see you in pain. And I will guarantee you that they would gladly do it again, just to be near you again. They suffered so that you would not."

"I don't want you to suffer," Samus said, fighting back tears.

"I already did. I suffered like I had never thought possible. And I would still be suffering, if it weren't for you. You came for me. You saved me." Tara spoke calmly, choosing her words carefully. "Please, save me again. Please, don't leave me." Samus stared down at Tara.

Finally, Samus pulled her hand from Tara's grasp and stood. The redhead's eyes locked shut, filling with tears. No, please no. I didn't mean it! Please don't go. Her panic was interrupted by a voice, soft and sweet, speaking just two words.

"I won't."

Tara felt Samus's arms slide between her and the bunk. The panic washed from her body, like a retreating tide. The tall woman lifted her silently, almost effortlessly, into her arms. Tara wrapped her arms around Samus's neck, resting her head against Samus's shoulder. Without a word, Samus's carried her from the room. They went through the cockpit and down the stairs to her quarters. The door opened as she neared it and they crossed the darkened room. It was lit by a single light over the bed. Tara was holding onto Samus like a child.

When they reached the bed, instead of placing Tara on it Samus slid sideways onto the bed, still carrying Tara. Lying back, she pulled the redhead close to her, placing a soft kiss on the top of Tara's head. Tara looked into Samus's eyes, and Samus returned her gaze. Tara moved her full lips slowly upward, creeping closer to Samus. Tara was petrified, hopeful, nervous, and joyous all at once. Then, their lips finally met.

A current spread through Tara, relieving all the tension in her body. The stress and shock of the past few days was banished, and was replaced at once the euphoria of contentment. Finally, thought Tara, Finally you let me in. But the contentment didn't last. As she pressed her tongue against the soft flesh of Samus's lips, her contentment turned to desire. You won't regret it. I promise. Tara slid her arms under her new lover and pulled her close. Pushing with her right knee, she tried to roll onto her back, pulling Samus with her. Her left arm was far too weak to hold Samus by itself and Tara instinctually squeezed with the right, sending a painful jolt through her right side.

"Good God!" Tara cried in surprise and pain. She had clearly underestimated Samus's weight.

"Your ribs are still healing."

"I noticed," Tara said, rubbing her side "How much do you weigh?" Tara had guessed she was in the 55 to 60 kg range.

"90"

"90? 90 kilograms?" Tara looked at her in disbelief.

"My bone density is nearly twice that of a normal human. I also have increased muscle fiber density, and respiratory efficiency," Samus told her flatly.

"Well, thanks for letting me know," the smaller woman responded sarcastically, still rubbing her side.

"Sorry. Here, let me help," Samus said, pushing Tara's hand aside. She stroked the swollen flesh gently, using just enough pressure to soothe the nerves. Tara closed her eyes, focusing on the soft caresses as they sent sparks of pleasure through her body. Samus gently took Tara in her arms again, this time turning her over and carefully laying the beautiful redhead on her back. Samus moved atop her, supporting herself with her powerful limbs, careful not to put too much weight on the injured marine.

Samus looked down between the two of them, and Tara raised her head and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. She pulled back and kissed her again, slightly lower. Tara continued, trailing kiss down Samus's face, between her eyes, and down her nose. Samus gently eased away the pain in her side all the while. At the tip, Tara gave Samus a quick peck, and then lowered her nose, touching the tip of Samus's. She rubbed her nose back and forth, drawing a giggle from Samus. Her blue eyes came up, starring into Tara's. After a moment, their lips met again.

This time, their kiss was filled with passion. Tara softly nibbled on Samus's lower lip while the tall blonde ran the tip of her tongue over Tara's upper lip. Tara moved up and captured Samus's tongue softly between her lips, sucking it into her mouth. Samus moaned softly, sliding her right arm beneath Tara's shoulders. She cradled Tara, still caressing her side with the left. The powerful bounty hunter ran her tongue smoothly over Tara's teeth.

Tara brought her hands up, cupping Samus's face. Tara could feel a wet heat growing between her legs. She wanted more. Tara slid her fingers into her lover's golden hair, marveling at the silky smooth feeling before gently pulling Samus's head back. Her mouth left Samus's, trailing soft kisses across her cheek, stopping to briefly flick her tongue over the earlobe before moving farther down towards Samus's neck.

Samus's threw her head back, moaning softly. Planting her knees, Samus pulled Tara up until she was sitting upright, with Samus straddling her legs. Her left hand abandoned Tara's side and moved to the back of her head, pulling Tara in. Tara let her hands trail down Samus's back. They moved over the smooth elastic surface of the Zero Suit down to her rear. Taking a cheek in each hand, Tara gently squeezed, eliciting another moan from Samus. Tara was amazed at how soft Samus's ass felt in her hands, but when Samus shifted her weight slightly the flesh in Tara's hand became rock hard, only to soften again in an instant. She has amazing muscle control. I can't wait to feel her insides, to make her come, Tara thought as she brought her hands up Samus's body, teasing her sides through the suit.

Her hands finally stopped on Samus's breasts, squeezing lightly as she continued to nibble on her neck. Leaving Samus's neck, Tara's mouth moved down the top of her chest. Reaching her breast, she seized the nipple with her teeth through the Zero Suit. When she did, Samus shuddered, inhaling sharply. Sensitive, she thought. The heat between her legs continued to grow and her nipples hardened. Tara's clothes began to feel less and less comfortable. She released Samus's breast, placing a hand on Samus's shoulder, gently pushing. The blonde understood and moved off her, lying down on her back. Tara straddled her, sitting on Samus's lower abdomen. She leaned forward and planted her lips on Samus's. As her tongue slid past the bounty hunter's lips, she felt two hands on her breasts softly tweak the nipples through Tara's shirt. She could feel her damp briefs clinging to her sensitive flesh.