Please Don't Leave Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking their kiss, Tara sat up, pushing Samus's hand away. Looking into the sapphire eyes below her, she smiled mischievously. Samus just stared up at her, a look of rapt attention of her face. Slowly, teasingly, Tara grasped the bottom of her shirt and gently lifted. The fabric slid up slowly over her stomach, past her breasts, and above her face until it was finally off. Tossing it aside, she smiled down as Samus again. "Your turn," she said. Tara leaned forward, capturing Samus's mouth while her hands tried to remove the Zero Suit. As her hands continued to search for a zipper, a button, anything to remove the suit, Tara became increasingly frustrated. Eventually she heard, or rather felt, Samus try to suppress a giggle.

"What?" she asked, pulling her lips from Samus's.

"Give up?" Samus asked playfully. Looking into Samus's eyes, Tara finally saw an emotion other than loneliness.

"Yes," she said, pouting.

"Watch this," Samus said, smiling slyly. She closed her eyes and Tara felt her breathing slow. Concentrating, Samus moved her hand up to the top over her suit and placed two fingers on the hem. She slowly slid her hand down, trailing her fingers down the suit. They moved down her chest, between her breasts, and over her stomach. An orange glow appeared behind them. Samus stopped just above her navel, removing her hand. The orange line faded, revealing a split in the suit.

"How..." Tara began.

"It's the suit. It's linked to me, a part of me. It's like a limb, responding to me thoughts."

"Like the Power Suit?"

"The Power Suit is an extension of it, created by the Zero Suit, maintained by my mind," said Samus.

"Just like that? You think it, and it's there?" asked Tara, her technical curiosity getting the best of her.

"No, not just like that. The Power Suit structure is stored in the Zero Suit. I just bring it out. If it isn't in the Zero Suit, I can't use it," Samus said, her hands sliding up and down Tara's hips.

"And you maintain it? With your mind?" Samus nodded. "That must take a lot of concentration," Tara said seductively. Her curiosity was quickly being overcome by her desire. Samus nodded again as Tara's hands slid up the tall woman's sides. "So, you must be exhausted after a mission," she said, leaning forward until her face was just inches from Samus's.

"Very," Samus whispered.

"I bet you could use some relaxation," Tara said, pressing her lips to Samus's and nibbling on her upper lip. Her hands moved under the split in Samus's suit, sliding beneath the smooth, elastic material, pushing it back. Samus pushed herself up, taking Tara with her. Without breaking contact with Tara's lips, Samus slid the suit over her shoulders. Tara slid it down her torso, letting it fall around Samus's waist. "Finally," she breathed between kisses. She pressed against Samus, at last feeling the legendary warrior's bare chest against her own. But Tara wanted more.

She pushed Samus down gently until she was again on her back, her blonde ponytail running down one side of her head and over her chest. Samus lifted her head and reached back, releasing her golden locks from their restraints. Tara watched, spellbound, as the golden silk spread across the pillow, framing Samus's angelic face in a golden halo. The sight was beautiful beyond anything she had ever imagined. Her hands went to Samus's cheeks, caressing her face lovingly. She loved the feel of the blonde's high cheekbones, soft skin, and shimmering golden hair. Tara moved her hands down slowly over Samus's neck. Beneath the soft skin Tara could feel tense muscles.

"Relax, sweetie. I promise you will enjoy this," Tara said reassuringly, gazing lovingly into Samus's shining sapphires. "Close your eyes," she said. As Samus did so, Tara began to put pressure on her neck, gently massaging the tension away. Samus breathed a deep, relaxed sigh.

Tara was excited by the sight of Samus's face, the feel of her skin, the lingering taste of her lips, and even the sound of her breathing. The wetness between her thighs continued to grow, and the heat became unbearable. Tara slid her hands down to her lover's breasts, gently squeezing the smooth, firm flesh. Avoiding the small, pink nipples, Tara bent down to kiss between the beautiful globes. As Tara's hands played with Samus's breasts she moved her head down, trailing kisses between them, sliding her body down Samus's legs.

The taste was incredible. It was salty, but also sweet. Her mouth watered, as did her groin. Still fondling Samus's breasts, Tara moved down her stomach leaving a wet trail down the tight flesh, stopping at her navel. Tara slipped her tongue into the small cavity, drawing a giggle from Samus. Ticklish, are we? Tara smiled. She became aware of Samus's hands on her forearm, rubbing as she continued to caress Samus's chest.

Tara's hands left Samus's breasts, grasping the suit and pulling it down. Her mouth left Samus's navel and began to travel down her stomach. Suddenly, she felt two strong hands gripping her own, shaking slightly. "Wait," Samus blurted out, clearly nervous. Tara looked up and saw a look of discomfort in Samus's blue eyes. Tara thought she saw fear in those magnificent eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I, uhh..." Samus stammered.

"Wait, you have done this before, right?"

"No, I mean yes, I have. It's not that."

"Then what?" Tara asked moving up Samus's body as she slid her hands over the smooth skin, trying to comfort her.

"It's just... Before you... do this, you should know something." She said, her face flushed.

"Sweetie, whatever it is, you can tell me," Tara said sympathetically.

"My... juices are, well, taste different. Than most. Not everyone enjoys it," she said, fighting back tears.

"That's it?" Tara said, laughing despite herself. Samus looked at her, surprised more than anything. "Don't worry," she reassured her, still giggling slightly. Without speaking, Samus slowly released her hands. Moving back between her legs, Tara pulled the suit down past her hips. Samus raised her legs, allowing Tara to pull the off totally. She tossed it aside. Tara stared in awe at the sight before her. Samus was totally hairless, lacking even the slightest stubble. Her lips were small, delicate, and glistening with her fluids. Above them, Tara could see her small clit just barely visible beneath its hood.

Her nose was immediately assaulted by a new smell. It was light and not at all heady or musky like she had expected. Instead, it was sweet, almost floral. It even seemed slightly fruity. But it was also spicy and a little sour. It was like nothing Tara had even encountered, and she loved it. She moved her head down, coming closer and closer, until she was able to reach her tongue out.

Tara finally tasted Samus's essence, and she wanted Samus to taste hers. But this was not about her. This was about the person sprawled out before her, a person who had fought so hard, done so much, suffered so greatly, and yet was so alone. The thought brought tears to Tara's eyes. This was going to be about her. At least for now, Tara thought.

Lowering her head again, Tara brought her lips to Samus's flesh, sucking gently on the inside of her right thigh, only inches from her delicate lips. Slowly, she kissed down Samus's leg, massaging the muscles with her hands. Samus gave a frustrated moan. She was clearly becoming aroused, and the sound, along with her glorious scent, excited Tara. Reaching Samus's foot, Tara lifted the leg, taking each toe into her mouth, sucking gently before moving to the next. When she released the last, she moved to the other leg, repeated what she had done before, only this time, she started at the toes.

"Ohh, please..." Samus gasped as Tara started to move up the left leg. Tara felt Samus's breathing quicken, felt her pulse racing, and smelled her desire. She fought the urge to devour Samus, trying to prolong the blonde's pleasure. Slowly, she neared Samus's tender folds, the lovely scent growing stronger. Tara's lips traveled higher and higher. They passed over the knee, up the inside of the thigh, then inside of the hip, to within a hairs width of Samus's now dripping lips. Then Tara stopped, moving up to give Samus a quick peck on the lips.

"Ready?" she said, smiling into Samus's wide open eyes.

"Oh, fuck yes, please..." she pleaded.

"Okay," Tara replied before quickly sliding down Samus's body. She pushed the powerful legs apart, spreading Samus wide, and dove in. She attacked the tender lips with her tongue, sucking on them, licking, and nibbling. Tara felt Samus tense, and looked up to see her eyes shut. Her hands were on her breasts, squeezing. Smiling, Tara returned to Samus's pussy, licking from slowly from the base up towards her clit. Tara stopped before she reached the swollen nub. She repeated this several times, each time with more pressure, each time coming a little closer. She felt Samus's juices flow onto her tongue, over her lips, and down her chin. The smell was intoxicating and the taste was indescribably wonderful.

Tara could smell her own arousal, strong and musty, but she ignored her own pleasure, focusing on Samus. She brought her hands up to spread Samus carefully, exposing her entrance fully. Tara pushed the tip of her tongue against the entrance teasingly. Immediately, she felt powerful hands on the back of her head, pushing her in. Tara did not resist, and drove her tongue deep into the soft tunnel. The muscles contacted around her tongue, trying to pull her in deeper. Tara slid her tongue in and out of Samus, lapping the juices up. She slipped a hand between her own legs, getting the fingers slick with her juices before bringing them back up. Samus's legs began to twitch, her breathing became ragged, and she moaned incoherently. Tara knew she was close. Quickly, she withdrew her tongue, replacing it with two fingers. Tara moved up to Samus's clit, sucking it into her mouth, and let her tongue dance over it. She felt muscles clamp down on her fingers, and Samus exploded.

At first the room was silent, save for the wet sounds of Tara's ministrations. Samus's body went rigid, her breathing stopped, and her hands grasped at the bed sheets. Then, the silence was shattered by high, beautiful sound. It was a cry of pure ecstasy. Juice poured from Samus's pussy, coating Tara's hand as she continued to suck on her clit and massage the inside her passage. The bounty hunter's powerful muscles contracted, pulling her up almost to a sitting position. Powerful legs squeezed Tara's head, her hands gripping the bright red hair between her thighs. Slowly, muscles began to relax as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

Tara relented, letting her fall gently back to reality. Samus's breathing returned, labored and shallow, and her grip loosened. Tara softly lapped up the precious fluid from Samus's pussy, savoring every drop. Eventually, Samus's relaxed completely. She's spent, Tara thought proudly. She moved back up Samus's body, lightly kissing the smooth skin as she went, leaving a wet trail in her wake. Samus sighed deeply as Tara reached her neck. Laying her weight atop her tall lover, Tara kissed her forehead lovingly.

"How do you feel?" Tara asked, smiling deeply.

"Good. Very, very good," Samus said between breaths. They kissed deeply, passionately, in a long, slow, tender embrace. When it finally broke, Tara relaxed and closed her eyes, resting her head on Samus's chest. I guess I will have to wait till morning.

"Oh, no. It's my turn now," Samus said, pulling Tara up to her lips. This time, Samus was relentless, driving her tongue into Tara's mouth, running it over her teeth and around her tongue. Without breaking the kiss, Samus lifted her up. Rolling Tara over, she pushed her back into the bed.

"Ow!" Tara yelped in surprise. "Watch the ribs, sweetie."

"Sorry, love," Samus said, squeezing Tara's full breasts tightly.

Love. The word stuck in Tara's head. She called me "love". It brought a smile to her face. When Samus released Tara's lips and lowered her head to Tara's breast, the redhead's hands shot to the back of her head. Entwined in the flowing golden silk of her lover's hair, Tara's hands pulled Samus's head tightly against her chest. Samus took one nipple into her mouth. She sucked gently on it, holding it between her teeth and flicking it with her tongue. It drove Tara wild, and she cried out in pleasure. While one of Samus's hands gently pinched Tara's other nipple her free hand moved along Tara's side, just grazing the flesh. Tara's skin felt like it was on fire. Every touch and sensation seemed to be sending jolts of pleasure through her. Samus lingered on Tara's breasts. She switched sides, nibbling, sucking, licking, and kissing each nipple in turn. Tara's vision was blurry and her groin was on fire. At last, Samus moved down again, laying kisses across Tara's stomach. Each one made her muscles twitch and her breath catch.

Reaching down, Samus grasped Tara's now completely soaked briefs. In one clean motion Samus pulled them down her legs, past her feet, and tossed them across the room. The cool air against her lips sent a chill up Tara's spine, but it was immediately replaced by the warmth of Samus's breath. She felt a finger plunge into her depths, bending, searching. Finally, it found what it was looking for and pressed against the sensitive patch of nerves on the roof of her passage. Tara felt her juices begin to flow in earnest, and Samus licked and sucked on her soft lips.

Tara felt the pressure building in her core, begging for release. Another finger slipped into her, joining the first. Tara's hands went to her nipples and pinched roughly. She was fast approaching her climax. Looking down, Tara could see Samus's eyes staring back at her. They looked glossy. The color seemed deeper. Tara thought they seemed a little greener, shimmering in the dark. Samus smiled softly back up at her, gently kissing the small crimson patch of hair above Tara's pussy.

The sight drove Tara right up to the edge, hanging between tension and release. Her head swam. Her skin was on fire, her muscles were tense, her breathing was rapid and shallow, and her pulse raced. Tara's mind swirled incoherently. She mouthed silent pleas, every nerve screaming for release. Samus latched on to Tara's clit, her finger's rubbing the sensitive patch inside her. Tara was hurled over the edge.

Waves of pleasure coursed through her. Every muscle contracted and she arched her back sharply. Running her hands over her body, she squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples. Her world collapsed around her until all that remained were the sensations between her legs. Her feet dug into the bed, driving her hips up. Even the pain in her side was gone. There was nothing but pleasure.

Slowly, her eyes began to focus. Tara forced herself to breathe, trembling each time. She felt a gentle caress against her pussy and she looked down. Samus was resting her head against Tara's thigh, covered in Tara's nectar, smiling sweetly. Slowly, Samus made her way up to Tara's mouth, kissing her softly as she went. When their lips met, Tara could taste the thick aroma of her own juices on Samus's lips. Her body was limp. Tara had been shot out of orbit, tortured, rescued, sedated, and now thoroughly fucked. She was beyond exhausted. Samus, however, was not.

Her tongue invaded Tara's mouth with more energy than it had the entire night. Tara felt Samus shift her, and a warm, wet sensation caressed her right thigh. Samus's fingers again invaded her pussy, her palm pressing against Tara's mound. The fingers went straight to the sensitive spot in Tara. She yelped at the jolt of pleasure, but her mouth was still covered by Samus's. Tara felt the fingers slip from her pussy. They toyed with her lips, massaging and pulling. Still, Samus's lips and tongue did not relent, her lips pressing Tara into the pillow, breaking the kiss only for quick breaths. She began to rock her hips, grinding her pussy into Tara's thigh.

Samus finally broke the kiss, resting her forehead against Tara's. As the redhead fought to catch her breath, Samus's hand left her groin and seized Tara's own left hand. Lifting her weight off of Tara's thigh, she guided her lover's hand between her legs, pressing it against her entrance. Tara understood, and pushed two fingers into Samus. As soon as she did so, Samus let her weight down again, trapping Tara's hand. The tall blonde inhaled sharply, and Tara felt a tremor run through the powerful body above her.

Samus again began her hips again, starting slowly. Her fingers returned to Tara's pussy, teasing her clit and playing with her lips. Bringing her head down, Samus took one of Tara's breasts into her mouth, as her free hand went to her own chest. Samus bit down softly on Tara's nipple, and the redhead gasped. The rocking began to quicken, and Tara felt the tension inside her building again. She moaned with each breath, her free hand grasping the sheets. Samus's grinding became rapid, almost frantic. With each stroke, Tara felt her moan silently, and the sensations it caused on her nipple was wonderful.

Again, fingers slid into Tara, and again they found the soft, sensitive patch of flesh inside her. As quickly as they entered, however, they withdrew, only to push into her again. Each time they entered, Samus's fingers rubbed over that spot. Each time they withdrew, she pushed down with her palm on Tara's clit. The alternating sensations drove Tara wild.

Her hips began to buck, ignoring the pain in her side. The sensations, on her thigh, in her pussy, on her breasts, combined to push her quickly towards release, and she knew that Samus was close, too. Her entire body was rigid, every muscle tense. Tara realized that Samus was fighting her own orgasm, trying hold on long enough for Tara to come with her. That thought pushed Tara over the edge.

Tara cried out with the last of her strength, screaming incoherently. Samus climaxed moments later, and their lips met. Their tongues lashed at each other, their lips locked together as they reached the height of ecstasy together. Waves of pleasure flowed over them and, it seemed to Tara, between them. The room was filled with cries of pleasure, muffled by their kiss.

They rode out their climax together, locked in each other's embrace, moaning their pleasure in to each other's mouth. All the while, Samus's fingers continued their assault, her hips still grinding onto Tara's hand relentlessly. Another orgasm struck Tara, and then another. Time lost all meaning, and her mind drifted in a sea of pure bliss.

After what seemed like an eternity, Samus slowed and stopped. Tara gradually drifted back to reality, her mind dizzy and her body numb. She had never experienced anything like what had just happened, and wondered if she ever would again. As sensation began to return, Tara became aware of Samus lips gently nibbling on her neck, easing her down. The weight on her thigh lifted, freeing her hand. Her finger and leg were covered in Samus's sweet nectar, and the sheets beneath her ass were completely soaked.

Samus rolled onto her back, lying next to Tara. The redhead immediately curled up against her. For a time they just looked into each other's eyes in total silence. Soon, Tara felt her eyes grow heavy. Slowly, they closed. Just as she was about to fall asleep, she heard a voice, soft and sweet.

"Tara?"

"Hmm?"

"Please don't leave me,"

"I won't,"

And then she slept, safely in her lover's arms.

******

This is my first submission on Literotica. I would like to thank LovinLauriee, who was kind enough to be my editor.