Please Don't Stop that Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's looking into Erik's eyes. He's smiling and smirks, "I take it you like this song!" His hand warmly pets her back. She almost purrs. Then she realizes something is amiss. Her shirt and bra are back on. The two of them are still in the middle of the dance floor, with Jad playing his song in the background. Nothing has moved, the walls are still playing dead, and the floor pathetically pretends to be flat. Erik's cock is safe and sound, throbbing a censured hello from behind its cotton and denim barricade. Fuck! She looks over at Jad, panicked that he was made up too. No, he's really there, crooning to the chorus as though nothing has changed. But she's awakened: she's one of them, on of the groupies fancying herself his hypothetical "her." Erik interrupts her thoughts with a peck on her lips. She looks at him, making up her mind to take him home and recreate the fantasy. "But for now, Jad," she concedes, "please don't stop the music."

12