All Comments on 'Please, Mr. R. Ch. 02'

by NurseSally

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh Yeah! Pull your panties down!

NurseSally, I love the way you describe your feelings of embarrasment and humiliation while you are being examined. This is erotica at it's best. I don't know who this Jay person is, but, if he's not making hot, passionate love to you and making you cum ten times a day, then he's insane.

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 14 years ago
The thrill of exposure

This story powerfully illustrates the mental tension within the human female, the tension between bodily modesty and the desire to show off her body to select males. The human female wants to be appreciated, not least for her female assets ("womanly charms", they used to call them).

<br /><br />

Early in life, females have no shame about their bodies. Then they are shamed into wearing clothes, into not letting others see their "private parts". Then, with puberty, they experience bodily changes, changes that make them self-conscious about their bodies. They grow fur over and around their nether region. Girls’ naughty bits become enlarged. Girls’ breasts bud. They learn about how human females and males mate. They realize that human females are expected to get nude in front human males. And worse! Human females must let males view their intimate parts. Not only see those parts, but touch them. Taste them, even! A girl who didn't even realize that she possessed a vagina behind her hymen now contemplates the penetration of her body by a male with an organ especially evolved for that purpose. And most girls don't even realize how wide and deep that penetration can be. Some girls are afraid of such future intimacies; others are curious or even eager to do womanly things.

<br /><br />

This adventure is a wonderfully heightened variation on the typical sexual engagement. After all, the typical female approach to sex is a passive-aggressive one. It is one of getting a male’s attention, inspiring his lust, and motivating him to initiate physical contact.

<br /><br />

Like many women, Sally needs a dominant male. Luckily, Jay is mature enough to take control of her with care.

<br /><br />

When, in Chapter 1, Sally mentions that she hasn’t shaved her pubes, I suspected that that foreshadowed hair removal to come. The waxing was fine, but I was hoping Jay would tie her down with her wrists above her head and shave her underarms, her mound, her vulva, and her crack. That would have played to Sally’s desire to be submissive. And it is a very intimate episode. It would have given Jay ample time in which to enjoy her female form and her delicate parts.

<br /><br />

Hopefully, in the next chapter, Jay will take photos of Sally after her vagina has been stretched into a cylinrical shape. She’ll later be able to admire the various pink hues and the textures of her own oozing sheath. With some lighting from a flashlight perhaps, the portal from her inner sanctum to her innermost sanctum should be apparent. Another shot of her cervix after it has been splattered with a man’s milky hot seed would also be in order. Jay could comment to her about the many sperm that have swum through the opening in her cervix into her womb and how some of them will explore her Fallopian tubes in search of an egg to fertilize. Also interesting would be a photo of Sally’s three little erections. Jay might have to tweak them for the camera before positioning himself between her thighs for the shot.

<br /><br />

I suspect that Sally might get a close-up view of another woman’s pussy in a subsequent chapter. When Sally’s not tasting that pink flesh (from below perhaps), she might compare it with her own.

<br /><br />

Thanks for another chapter in a great story, dear author.

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
now this should be real fun and horny to.

another very hot and horny part of this brilliant story. this only gets better and better, and theres still more of this very hot and horny parts to read yet. awesome, i love it so far. please mr r ch 2

cmj711cmj71112 months ago

Sooo exciting, your buildup is some of the best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous