Please Not Like This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad slapped her ass again and fucked her as hard as he could for a minute at the longest before his cock exploded deep in her ass. After the first shot he pulled out and stroked his cock over her ass and watched as the cum landed on her ass crack and ran down it.

He pulled her up from the couch immediately and then drug her through the house, leading her on her knees, he had the belt that was looped around her wrist in his hand. “Come on slut make it snappy.”

Chad got her into the bathroom and tossed the belt over the shower rod and tied it off there. In that moment Charity showed true fear. She flailed more and tried to get down but she couldn’t get away from his attention. He reached inside the cabinet and brought out to close pins that he knew she kept there for laundry to hang in the bathroom.

“No, you wouldn’t,” she cried out.

“Yes, I will and I am.”

Chad sucked one nipple while pinching and pulling the other and then pulled away quickly and put the clamps over her nipples. She moaned and cried but he ignored her as he spun her around and grabbed the hand towel over the sink. He wet it and then stood back. Snapping it against her ass he watched the small welt rise. He was testing her pain limits for future reference.

Just as it had begun it ended. Chad ran the bath water and undid the belt from her wrists. Charity looked at him with some fearful reluctance. “Now what Chad,” she asked sounding defeated.

“Well my dear Charity,” he stepped past her into the tub and turned towards her pulling her down as he sat. “Now, is when,” he whispered in her ear as she leaned back shivering against him, “I tell you that yes, I read your journal, and yes, this was all for you.”

He bit the back of her neck as he finished his sentence and then wrapped his arms around her. “Now starting tomorrow you are going to learn full submission with me as your master, but, for tonight, we are going to bathe and then go into the bedroom and make love willingly.”

12