All Comments on 'Please Tell Me They're Not Real'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sharing Ideas

Sharing ideas and fantasies is what these stories achieve. As your thoughts about these distasteful genres resonated with me, you have my thanks for sharing them. You really clarified some of my thoughts as well, and you certainly are not arrogantly trying to suppress my ability to read anything. I do agree with another writer that Literotica would be advised to create a sub-category, or at least request writers to identify cuck stories in particular at the beginning of such stories. It also would likely avoid some negative ratings simply based on the TYPE of story, rather than on its quality. Thanks for your efforts in writing your stories.

toesmantoesmanover 14 years ago
great stuff

Yeah dude, you're right on! Thanks for stating what I've wanted to write down for months. I only come here anymore about twice a week to see if you or Ohio have posted anything new; otherwise I avoid Literotica. It's turned into a freak show; especially when these cum-sucking wimpy cucks want to post their crap in "Loving Wives", instead of Fetish or Interracial or what the-f&%k ever other category it should be in. Keep the good work coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So what?

I happen to dislike these types of stories, too, but still read them - it's sorta like watching a train wreck. That aside, to actually post your preferences is a bit arrogant on your part. Readers will read what they want, and not give two hoots about your opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yeah what he said!!

I was laughing as I read this. I will admit to a weakness and that is well written stories where the characters actually have character, beliefs, and stuggle with them when they mess up or get messed up.

I truly believe that some of these messed up stories are in fact based on some form of fact. What I have a hard time believing is that all of these folks are so devoid of thought, feelings, and character.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
I fully agree

For the most part, I generally dislike the stories in the categories you describe. However, if a particular story is not too distasteful, and it is well written, I will read it and rate it based on the quality of the writing. If the author warns me that his/her story falls into a category that I consider too distasteful, then I simply won't read the story or rate it. If the author does not warn me and sucks me into something really awful, then I will rate the story down accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well stated and glad this author took the time to do so!

We agree 100% with your analysis, author. On a similar note, we do not always give you high marks on some of your stories for various reasons [ok, we get frustrated with some of your stories - but life goes on and we try to read everything you submit, good-bad or ugly]. In general, we appreciate all the authors who take the time to submit whether we agree, disagree or totally despise the dog shit stuff they might write [JPB's a good example of 98.9% frustrating stories]. Thanks for your thoughts on these four "much-hated" topics, mentioned above.

labigqlabigqover 14 years ago
Yep!!

Dude, you took the words right out of my mouth and i'm a 6' 3" 270lbs black man! I hate every story where the husband is without balls! It's not real life in the least! Keep up the great work! Peace!

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
You know I kinda liked it!!

Made me laugh. I mean I'm with you, when I ask for anything cold from the kitchen I "usually" get told "trust me you can find the kitchen yourself easily, it's where we left it last night." And I laughed my butt off to all of them and totally agree with it. And I too wonder what passes for "fantasy" for some folks. (^_^)

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nail on the head

I completely agree with your assessment. I find myself drawn to the loving wives category mainly looking for some men with balls. I can appreciate the talent of a writer but sometimes the action is so distasteful to me, I can't finish the story. I too wonder about the source and pretty much agree with your 4 categories of stories I don't care for. Please keep up with your writing. I enjoy you as an author.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Good Analysis

You are on point, but many of the type of stories you described, I have never read to the end.... The only class that I do find interesting is where the wife is bent on revenge, due to a misunderstanding or real fact and she goes overboard (excess of force). The way they do or do not work it out is interesting. On the other hand, if he cucks, I disconnect....

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 14 years ago
I like Loving Wife stories

Mostly because of the comments. They are more entertaining and some of them are hilarious. When I was new on this site I was confused by this category. It says Loving wives, but they have cheating/slut wives in them. Whatever "themes" you mentioned are absolutely true. They are too cliche. And now I'm very much sure that you won't write such stories, which is good. Maybe, it's time you write on "Types of comments".

P.S This new system SUCKS BIG TIME. I'm missing commenting in BOLD and ITALIC <((

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHY

I read this to see if I would find some rational explanation why you read the assorted cheating and cuckold stories and then try to rip them apart. No such luck. I can only guess that you get off on ranting and raving. Also you must have lots of time on your hands to read all those stories. If a story doesn't 'grip" me by the second or third paragraph - on to the next and I won't bother rating it. You must realize by now that NO matter what you write in the comment section, people that like those kind of stories will read them anyway. Also I doubt that you will discourage authors of that genre from writing. I just wish Lit would have a separate category clearly identifying cheating wifes/cuckold/FemDomme stories instead of having most of them wind up in the Loving Wife cat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK, your a maroon - a joke.

I loved your commentary! It was especially funny after reading your comments about writing first! BTW, "Here say" is hearsay, Ha, Ha. What I found helpful is reading the comments first, before I read a story from a source I don't know. That way I can skip those that fall into those categories. Thanks, Ttom

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
Hahahaha had a good laugh.

Thanks for the read. The cliché that I'd always hate is that when a marriage is in a sexual rut, the ONLY way to solve it is for the woman to take another man. NO OTHER SOLUTIONS IS POSSIBLE!!! LOL!!!!!!!

MetzovMetzovover 14 years ago
The hell they do

Some writers give a heads up that it's a cuck story, And I'll avoid it like the plague. Others give you no clue. I've given up on JPB because he got into a pattern of one good story followed by 3 or 4 cuck storys.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Hi Slirpuff.

First off, I noticed recently that you have me as one of your favourite writers. Well don't worry you are on my list as well. Okay secondly, I do in fact have a series of stories with the title "A Cuckold No more." I am up to ch.07 so far. More will be coming. It seems we feel the same way about stories and what you say is quite true. But still everyone should be allowed their dream or nightmare and if they want to write about them whatever they maybe I say let them. Some people do enjoy such stories that have Cuckld,swingers, swappers and the odd wife of easy virtue thrown in, stories, more than we think judgeing by the scores and comments. Anyway it's good to 'know' you better and where your stories come from. I personally like almost all your stories they tend to be different from other writers which is a good thing as far as I am concerned. Keep writing sllirpuff you're doing a a great job. Regards GW

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
Good Essay

SP you cracked me up a couple of times with this one - "...so hung, his dick needs it's own zip code." And then, "... I don't even share my power tools much less my wife." YUP! SP nailed this one. And then, "...when's the last time you were at your neighbor's house for a BBQ and had him tell you he wanted you to fuck his wife?" Actually that would be pretty sleazy if it happened.<p>I would add one comment to SP's essay - women usually go for relationships, not sex. Even though Nici's stories were flamed hard, her cheating wife stories are all too realistic. Ohio, PapaToad, and HDK usually understand this principle (and sometimes even JPB and of course SP).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No period days either

somehow , slut wifes don't have any , it's a mystery...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
EWER AN A@@

OK, I get it, you DON'T like those stories, BUT DOH, I'M SUCH A DUMB SHIT THAT I KEEP REEDIN EM. Even when they TELL YOU UP FRONT that it's going to be a; little cock-whimp hubby-cuckold-gang bang story. Your insight is in your own fragile ego. Can't take it? Don't dish it!

SeuratSeuratover 14 years ago
Slirpuff scores again

This is why he is tagged on my favorites. There are some diamonds amongst the chaff, but finding them can be tiresome. Well done commentary; let's hope more people take it to heart, and provide more diamonds!

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Well Said!

I have a tough enough time romancing my bride to blow & screw me, let alone my friends and acquaintances. I really hate the stories where slut wife has sex one or more times, for a night or two or three, or a couple of weeks, or months, or maybe one to thirty nine years, with one or more partners, (of either sex). She then acts properly remorseful and manages to keep her legs together for a couple of days, weeks, months, or years so the wimp hubby takes her back. Sometimes a dread disease, accident, surgery, or half assed suicide attempt is required to bring the weak-willed, needy, insecure, non-man, who is incapable of getting on with his life, back to her warm wet folds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exactly

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
forgotten

you forgot the ones where this type of cuckolding is presented as some sort of lifestyle. The fiancé or husband is fairly wealthy and can support the girlfriend or wife, has a small dick and is to wear a cockcage, has to wait on the girlfriend/wife while she's fucking he studs, often these studs are married themselves but see no harm in cheating on their own wives, etc..; or the fiancé/husbands have to take their companions to a bar where they take on just anybody with a bigger dick. Is't usually presented as havign to accept all of this because they love their partners more than life itself and more of this shit. It just makes me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nicely put

Enjoyed this short article. As always you hit the nail on the head. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantasy

These stories are probably not true, but they're someone's fantasy. Not yours, and probably not mine, but that's why we're here, right? To express our fantasies. They might not always make sense, some might be downright kinky, violent, stupid or disgusting, but to each his own.

movermoverover 14 years ago
Amen!!

Although you shouldn't log out eating your own cream pie. Never did it until it was put to me that if I wouldn't, she wouldn't either, and this from the woman who wrote the book on the perfect blow job. Wellllll, it ain't that bad, and a real turn on for her.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous