Pleasure Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lancer69
lancer69
131 Followers

Lisa moved her tongue slowly in Marcie's pussy. She drank in the sweet, warm juice and delighted in the feel of Marcie against her lips. Her finger moved slowly over her own clit even as her tongue caressed Marcie's. Then she was caught up in the moment. She shuddered with pleasure as the orgasm rolled over her. She now had both hands at her pussy, each doing pleasurable things. She almost fainted.

Tom had fallen over on his side. He was panting heavily. Marcie lay with her head at Tom's lap, still mouthing his cock. Lisa curled up behind Marcie and held her, fondling her breasts. They lay there, with no sound except their heavy breathing, which had already begun to slow.

Marcie released Tom's cock. "Tom, honey, lie between us," she said softly.

Tom did as she asked. Lisa and Marcie lay against him, their breasts in good contact with his chest. He put an arm around each of them.

"My, that was lovely," Tom said. "I think this will work out nicely for all of us." He hugged them closer.

"We thought you'd go for it," Lisa said. She kissed Tom on the cheek.

"In fact," Marcie added, "we were pretty sure you'd go for it."

"Now, about breakfast," Tom said lazily.

"That's not for quite a while, yet," Lisa said. Her hand began to move down Tom's chest, slowly, sensuously. Then, Marcie's hand joined Lisa's.

"Have mercy," Tom said faintly, "have mercy."

THE END

lancer69
lancer69
131 Followers