Pleasure Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

As Darlene didn't come back around again, I figured that must have been her final lap and that she'd no doubt gone back to the cabin for a quick shower prior to heading off to her toy party class. Having finished breakfast, I then excused myself and decided to head back to the suite. As I headed down the walkway on the outer deck of the ship, I saw a small gathering of people standing by the railing up ahead. I thought at first they had spotted something out at sea and had gathered to watch it. Upon drawing closer however, I then realized why they had gathered together, and what it was they were actually watching.

There was a rather tall, very attractive looking redhead who was entirely nude and leaning over the railing. She had fairly large breasts, which actually were hanging over the rails, and another man standing behind her. It was evident they were fucking there on the deck against the railing and several people, including men and women had gathered around to watch. I arrived at what appeared to be the climactic moment as the guy who was fucking her obviously came, and then moments later stepped away, his spent, still dripping cock swinging to and fro as he did so. I was a bit surprised when he thanked her, then grabbed his robe off a nearby chair and headed away.

"Anyone else care to fuck me this morning?" She asked wantonly.

"Go ahead honey," One woman told her male companion, urging him to do so, and then asking the redhead. "Is it ok if I get a few pictures while he does?" she asked.

"Certainly!" The redhead said smiling excitedly, and once again positioned herself over the railing as the woman's husband stepped up behind her, his dick obviously well hard throughout his watching this, as I now felt mine beginning to rise in curious interest as well. I came over, stopped, joining the others as the woman began taking pictures of her husband fucking the redhead against the railing of the ship.

I then noticed as we all stood there, one other couple next to me, the wife's hand busily working his prick getting it all nice and hard. At that point she disrobed, now likewise nude herself, though much smaller framed with very small breasts, almost flat chested in fact, though her nipples appeared to be nearly as large and as big around as Jocelyn's had been. Stepping over to the railing herself, the two couples now stood side-by-side, each of them fucking looking over at one another while they did so. This of course caused several other passersby to likewise watch, and moments later yet again another couple joining them. I watched as the woman's husband neared his pleasures, alerting her to that fact, though his wife made it obvious she wanted to try and catch his cum-shot on camera. As he began to climax, he pulled out of the redhead, resting his prick against her ass and began to squirt. Several others besides the wife began taking photos of his very copious spending, though his doing so quickly triggered the orgasm of the couple standing next to him. I stood watching as the petite woman cried out enthusiastically, her partner slamming into her from behind furiously as she did so, soon after likewise pulling out and jettison his own thick creamy wad of cum on her back.

Everyone laughed, a few even exchanging names and pleasantries with one another, though I now headed off even more purposely back to our stateroom with my erection fully sticking out in front of me. By the time I got back to the room, Darlene was just stepping out of the shower. Looking down at my hard firm shaft, I was tempted to toss her onto the bed and fuck her right there and then.

"Don't you want to save it for the morning handjob out on deck?" she asked me. I glanced at my watch, it was nearly time for that now in fact. "And besides, I don't want to have to take another shower myself either," Darlene mused grinning at me. "So...why don't you go and enjoy yourself, have a nice little cum out by the pool, then tell me all about it later on, and I'll share my toy party experience with you at the same time!"

That sounded interesting, though I also told her about some of the other activities I had heard about that morning. We agreed that we might at least look into some of those, talk about it, and see how we felt afterwards. I left Darlene to finish getting ready for her class, and once again headed up to the outer deck and back towards the pool area for my now very much needed morning handjob.

It was ten minutes to nine as I wandered out back by the pool. Surprisingly, there were a number of men already there, each having taken a lounge chair after signing up and getting a brief pamphlet handed to them to read and look over. A special area had been roped off for those who had come to partake of the friendly, warm, hands on service. I noticed that there were three very attractive looking women, all wearing a ships logo bikini as they politely greeted all the men who'd come and signed up. I found a place to sit and quickly read through the pamphlet I'd been given, noticing as I did so, there was an additional service being offered. For a small fee, you could in fact have your hand-job video recorded as a souvenir of the event.

"Why the hell not?" I thought to myself, and marked off on my form that was indeed something I wouldn't mind having as a keep sake of our erotic, naughty little cruise, which it was quickly turning out to be. In addition to that, again for a small additional fee, the girls were willing to give their hand-jobs either topless, or entirely nude. Various creams, ointments, lotions were also available at no extra charge, some scented, some warming, with a large variety for each and everyone to settle back and enjoy.

I decided to go first class, opting for a nude hand-job by the fairly buxom brunette with the long dark hair in addition to having it all recorded for prosperity. I even thought that Darlene might indeed enjoy seeing what I'd experienced, something we could later sit and enjoy watching together.

With only three girls, though we were all given a first choice preference on them, as it worked out, I'd be her second customer. A fourth woman, not obviously a part of this particular event, walked about taking drink orders. These were mostly juice and coffee, though a couple of men did opt for Bloody Marys, which she soon brought to us as we sat waiting our respective turns.

I wasn't too surprised when the older gentleman sitting next to me had likewise requested the short haired blonde to remove her bikini as she pulled over her cart and set up next to where he was sitting. With everything easily accessible, she then crawled up into his lap as he lay in the lounge chair, grabbing a particular bottle of ointment he'd requested. I watched with a great deal of interest as she poured the lubricant on his very flaccid prick, and then began coaxing it into firmness, very, very slowly. It was admittedly fascinating to sit there sipping on my juice, waiting my own turn, and watching as she did this.

When she had finally gotten his prick all nice and hard, she told him, "Don't be shy about telling me what you like, what feels good, and how you'd like me to continue as I jerk you off," she told him. She continued working his cock up and down, ever so slowly. And though there was a maximum twenty minute time limit, I was myself pretty sure I wouldn't use up the entire twenty minutes myself.

"Just like that for a bit longer," he moaned leaning back in his chair, though his eyes remained open, watching the subtle, sensual movement of her breasts as she continued working his prick up and down.

Across the way, directly in front of me, I noticed one guy had opted for a "foot-job", having also read that any body part except for the mouth and genitals could be used for giving a hand-job. I'd never considered it before, nor experienced it myself, but the guy seemed to be quite enjoying the feel of the brunette's feet, the same one I was waiting on to do me. She had easily captured his prick between both of her well-lubricated feet and was slowly working his shaft up and down using only her feet to jerk him off with. It was obvious, she had done this before, and was quite practiced at doing it. And though it looked interesting, and no doubt felt wonderfully nice by the expression on his face, I was still very much looking forward to the touch of her hands on me instead. Though I did consider the possibility of perhaps feeling her using her breasts to finish me off with at the end.

"A little faster now," the guy beside me stated, his tone of voice clearly showing his ever increasing pleasure, not to mention the erotic sounds of the lubricant so abundant, making squishy, juicy sounds on his prick as she continued to sit on his lap, working it up and down. I was again drawn back to the foot-job guy, hearing his low deep-throated moan of pleasure as his cock spunked. I sat watching a little geyser erupt, his juice suddenly squirting up between her feet, sprinkling down like a summer rain all over her feet as she slowed, though still working his cock up and down, actually using her toes now to further caress and stimulate the head of his still spurting cock with.

The brunette then cleaned them both off with nice fresh hot towels, softly seeing to it as she did so. Movement off to the side alerted me to the third woman I hadn't as yet seen clearly. She'd been with her customer well off and away from where I was, only then coming forward and introducing herself as Karen to the man sitting on the other side of me. He too asked her to jerk him off in the nude, so it was a nice little perk to likewise see her remove her bikini before sitting down beside him as she began explaining the various and sundry lotions and oils available.

"Slap it!"

I turned back to the other side, the older guy obviously nearing his own climax, now urging the blonde still sitting in his lap to actually slap his rock-hard cock. Without any reservation whatsoever, she did just that.

"Harder!" he told her, and I sat there watching with some amusement as she literally did slap his prick with the palm of her hand, watching as it sprung back and forth wildly for a moment after being hit, before he ordered her to do so again, even harder this time, and faster as well. Almost in a blur, she sat using both hands now, slapping his cock back and forth between them until he tossed his head back, gripping the arms on the lounge chair and began spurting wildly, much to the young woman's delight. And like before, she afterwards began cleaning the two of them off with nice warm hand towels, though his cream seemed to have gone just about everywhere the way she'd been slapping his prick when he came. Had I been sitting much closer to him, I wondered if I might not have been sprayed on as well!

"Hi! I'm Kathy," the brunette spoke, startling me for a moment as I'd been oblivious to her approach. "I see here you've also requested a video of your pleasure," she said smiling.

"Ah yes," I confirmed as she turned waving another woman over who was holding a rather nice looking video camera.

"This is Rachel," Kathy said introducing the other woman. "Although it may be difficult, try and relax and just concentrate on the pleasure I'll be bringing you," Kathy told me. "Rachel will walk around us, zooming in and out as she feels is appropriate, and getting what we believe will be some fun, erotic footage of your hand-job to enjoy later," she assured me. "But, before we actually begin, is there anything in particular that you'd like?"

I immediately told her of course that I wanted to watch her doing it in the nude, and then added that I would also like for her to wrap her breasts about my cock when I was getting close and finish me off that way. She smiled, nodding her head. "Yes, a lot of our customers enjoy doing that," she continued grinning. "And I quite like the feel of it myself. Do you cum a lot?" she asked as she began working some warming oil in her hands preemptory to actually fondling me.

"It depends, sometimes I do a lot...especially if I've been aroused for any length of time, then usually...yes."

"And have we...are we sufficiently aroused now so you might do that?" She asked with the most beautiful smile on anyone's face I'd ever seen.

"Ever since I got up this morning I think," I responded back, trying to match that incredible smile She grinned even broader as she stood and quickly slipped out of her bikini. "You've got beautiful boobs!" I said feeling a little silly for telling her that, though she chuckled upon hearing it.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like them, but if I remember right, I saw you and your lovely wife at the party last night, now she...really does have gorgeous breasts, I would love being invited to play with them sometime," she told me.

"I'll make sure to tell her that...Kathy," I said momentarily forgetting her name, though it had been her hand wrapping around my very stiff member that had caused the brief loss of attention on our conversation.

"Is there anything in particular that you like? Something I can do in some special way that you might prefer?" she pointedly asked.

"How about, you just start off slow-stroking and fondling it some, teasing it," I unashamedly told her. "And then as we go here, I'll tell you what else I'd like to feel and have you do to me."

"That will be fun," she giggled excitedly. "I love it when men are more vocal with us, and share with us what it is they especially like. And also since this is being recorded for you, that way we also get in all the erotic naughty conversation, which I think truly enhances the video recording not to mention the experience! Just let me know when you're ready to have me titty-fuck you," she reminded. "We want to make sure you get that all on film too!"

The warm oil felt incredibly good as she liberally bathed my cock in it entirely, even gently coating my balls with it, and then running up her very slick hand ever so slowly up the entire length of my shaft. Upon reaching the top, she grasped the tip of my cock with her fingers, almost pinching it, keeping the foreskin of my prick in place and very taut over the head of my prick as her other hand began the slow sensual slide back down my shaft.

"Fuck that's good!" I moaned audibly, hearing a pleased confirmation coming from Rachel as she slowly zoomed in on the movement and actions of Kathy's hand on my dick.

"Very nice, very hard looking cock," she murmured pleasantly as Kathy giggled along with her, now purposely making louder, squishy slippery sounds with her hand which she assured me would sound incredibly hot on film.

It wasn't as though I had an incredibly long dick, but she sure made it feel like I did. Working it hand over hand now, continuing to rotate, sometimes twisting her upwards and downwards strokes, alternating her hands as she did so, made it feel like I had a baseball bat standing up between my legs.

"Oh fuck that's good! Really, really good!" I moaned pleasurably, hearing her response.

"You like the way I twist it at the top? And then the way I sort of squeeze and pull on it during the down stroke?"

"Fuck yes! I sure as hell do!" I moaned pleasurably once again, looking at her breasts, her hard stiff nipples winking at me so invitingly. "May I?" I asked.

"Yes," she giggled as I reached out, running my fingers around the surface of each, feeling them harden even firmer within the palms of my hands as I cupped them, feeling their fullness and their weight as she continued to tease-torture my straining shaft. "Hmmm, pinch the helmet a little," I asked her, pull and tug on it for me some, and then do that twisty thing you were doing again," I added smiling.

She did that, plus probing the tiny eye-slit of my cock head with her fingers, the goose bumps suddenly springing up all over my body as she did, now taking her finger tips on each side of my dick head, pinching, holding, and then twisting my prick before releasing it only to repeat the entire process.

Moments later, Kathy applied a mixture of a much cooler ointment to my dick, making it tingle pleasurably all by itself, though when she began to slide the tips of her nails up the sides of my shaft, I felt a wave of pure cold pleasure seemingly grip the entire length of my prick, causing me to cry out unavoidably in pleasure. Once again she gripped the head of my dick with her fingers, just twisting the head, her free hand once again sliding down my shaft stroking the wet slick surface of my skin. I was almost there now, and told her so.

"Think you can stand for me?" she again giggled. "It's easier to titty-fuck you that way if you can!"

I stood, Rachel up until now completely forgotten as she continued to circle around us, now stopping and zooming in once again as Kathy gathered my cock up between her very slick oiled down breasts, pushing them together with her hands, only the head of my swollen purple looking cock sticking up and between that tit-flesh valley as she slid them up and down the length of my shaft.

"Try and let us know just before you cum," she asked, so that Rachel can make sure she gets all of your nice hot squirt on film!"

Just hearing her say that nearly caused it to happen, though I did even then warn her I was about to do just that. Kathy slowed, and then increased, and then slowed again the caress of her boobs surrounding my prick. She was literally driving me insane with pleasure, and knew it. "Feel good?" she asked unnecessarily. "You enjoying my soft warm titties jacking off this nice hard cock of yours?"

"Fuck yes! You know it!" I near shouted, urging her on to keep doing it. "Your tits feel wonderful sliding up and down my cock!" I said almost a little too loudly, swearing afterwards that upon hearing me say that, it had triggered another gentleman's climax.

"Hmm, I can hardly wait to feel your nice hot fuck juice spraying all over my tits!" she then stated, and hearing her say that, triggered for me what had been delayed far too long as it was.

"You don't have to wait...any...more!" I screamed out just as the first glorious spurt of my spunk leapt from the head of my cock. I sat watching it myself, even amazed a little at the force of it as it exploded, the streamer of juice splashing against her chin, cascading afterwards in an almost continuous squirting spray as streamer after streamer of white sticky fuck juice continued to pump out of the head of my dick as Kathy's hands kept the up and down motion going with her tits working and milking out every last drop until I collapsed back into the chair, thoroughly and completely spent.

"That really WAS a big one!" She laughed happily, surprising me as she smeared my essence all over and into her breasts, tweaking her own nipples now when doing so. Almost reluctantly however, and with other customers waiting, she soon began cleaning and wiping the two of us off before slipping back into her bikini, though I'd have made bets there and then she wouldn't be in it very damn long. "Here's my card," she said handing it to me. On the bottom is my room number extension. You can have me paged any time, and I will call you back at the first available moment I have wherever I might be on board the ship," she assured me. "I was serious earlier, I'd really enjoy getting together with you and your wife if you'd like to try something like that."

I gave her along with Rachel a twenty dollar tip in addition to the fees for having her remove her bikini for me, then weak in the knees, though thoroughly satisfied, I stood and once again made my way back to our stateroom where I fell into bed for a much needed little nap.

**

A while later Darlene returned to the room just as I was stepping out of the shower. She was grinning from ear to ear and held up what appeared to be a rather interesting double dildo in one hand and what was obviously a DVD in the other.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers