Pleasure Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers

"This..." she said waving about the rather obscene looking toy, "was fucking fun! And wait until you see the DVD of the whole thing later!" she added with a very wicked looking smile on her face. Walking over to the desk, I picked up the one I'd had done.

"Looks like we'll both have something interesting to watch and enjoy together," I likewise grinned. I then proceeded to tell her about my experience, and then sat down with her outside on the deck as we ordered early afternoon cocktails and proceeded to talk about her adventure.

"One of the games we first played, was pretty hysterical," she told me. "There was this rather shy, somewhat inhibited young woman that actually had signed up for the class. She said she'd never used any toys before of any kind in her entire life, but as this was her honeymoon, her husband had encouraged her to sign up for the class, so she did so more out of curiosity than anything else. Anyway, our hostess, though there was also another young good-looking man there with her who was available to show us how the toys worked and felt if we wanted him to use them on us, was there too. So she then lays out six very life-like looking pricks and said the exercise we were going to do, was try and select which one actually felt more real than any of the others. This girl was then blindfolded. As they were doing that, this guy quickly cautioned all of us to be quiet. At that point, he removed his prick and literally rested it down on the table where one of the other fake pricks had been laying. Everyone knew of course by now what was happening, all except for this young shy woman. So then...she's given the first cock to feel and fondle, and then moves on to the next one doing the same. We're all trying not to bust a gut when the guy steps over, handing her his real prick, which she sits there fondling, playing with and feeling. Everyone thought for sure she'd realize it was the real thing, but she doesn't, and soon goes on to finish feeling the rest of them. At the end, she's asked which one she liked the most, and she of course quite naturally picks the real prick. That's when he actually shows her it was his cock she was actually holding! I thought she was going to die, but she eventually laughed, even though she was at first embarrassed as hell!"

Darlene then told me how they had all taken turns trying several of the available toys, all for purchase of course, which had been brought and demonstrated. She and the hostess had at one point demonstrated for everyone else how the double dildo worked, and felt, and obviously looked like. Darlene had been given the one she had brought back with her as a gift for so willingly participating.

"I wonder if Beverly might be interested in trying that out with you so that Jack and I can watch? I wondered aloud. Darlene smiled at that.

"I bet she would," she quipped. "Especially after I show it to her and tell her how fucking good it felt!"

"And speaking of feeling good...why don't you and I have a bit of fun ourselves?" I then asked.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea!" My wife told me, standing up, though we were both already naked, and simply climbed down into my lap outside on the deck. We'd just begun to really get into it, enjoying ourselves when the next-door neighbor who shared the upper balcony deck with us came out of her suite. She was perhaps in her early to mid sixties, still had what appeared to be a nice looking body herself, though she was wearing a robe when she came outside. Glancing over towards us, she stood for a moment hesitating as we both looked over towards her, smiling.

"Mind if I watch?" she asked.

"Not at all!" Darlene assured her. "As a matter of fact, we rather enjoy it when people do, and when we can in turn watch them at the same time!" Hearing this, the woman smiled introducing herself as Madeline.

"In that case, I wouldn't mind it if I do!" Removing her bathrobe, she tossed it down into her lounge chair. I was pleased, as well as surprised to see she still had very beautiful breasts, and that her body was in reasonably good shape as well. Though I've always found older women to be very sensual, and very, very alluring. Totally, without any inhibitions or insecurities whatsoever, she leaned against the railing, placing one foot on the stool beside her in order to more easily pleasure herself, and then stood there masturbating her cunt, fingering her pussy, all the while watching the two of us fuck.

"Are you two coming to fetish night?" she asked curiously. We'd noticed that was one of the other major planned on events, and had purchased a few items specifically for it prior to our coming on board.

"We are!" I told her. "And are looking forward to it...and you?"

"Oh hell yes! This is the third cruise I have been on, though unfortunately, my husband passed away last year, so I came on this one all by myself. But I'm certainly still having a lot of fun even though I came alone this time. And have every intention of continuing to do so...like now, watching the two of you fuck so beautifully together!"

And fuck we did. The thrill and the pleasure of sliding in and out of my wife's very wet, juicy pussy while Madeline stood there playing with herself, watching us the entire time, was a wonderfully erotic way, towards the start of, what would turn out to be, an incredibly erotic evening together!

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers