All Comments on 'Pleasure in Control Ch. 08'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mmmmm i love women

so nice..women together. it made me so horny and wet and i did have to cum....thanks for another part of the story. now i think ill have to read it again

Asiantina1@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FANTASTIC ! ! !

julie_julia, you have a gift for writting and I hope you continue. This is a wonderful story and I look forward to every chapter. You have a very vivid imagination and a great view of every detail.

So Erotic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
As usual

As usaul you are most entertaining. I enjoyed reading the chapter and deciphering your mind. What an imagination.

Thanks

Tony

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another Fantastic Epsiode

You've got amazing imagination and writing ability. Its a real pleasure to read such a well constructed story.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
amazing!

I love the author's commitment to detail. Her sensuality and sexuality is very evident. The femininity of the characters is so attractive and arrousing to me. Women truly are the FIRST wonder of the world!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More?

I thought I read somewhere that you had 17 chapters for this story - where are the rest?

*anxiously awaiting them*

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I need the next chapter!

From the first moment of Chapter 1 till now I have had my eyes glued to the screen and my cock dripping in my hand.

touchetoucheover 18 years ago
Darling, you've done it again

I dare say you have been crawling around inside my head. I very nearly came myself from reading Julies' "dream" I am certainly sitting here typing in very damp panties. Every night I browse looking for the next chapter, and when you finally post it, I always end up in a state. Thanks goodness for my fingers and toys! I always have a wonderful orgasm after you post a new chapter. I love being able to see the Passionella lingerie in my head. Your descriptions are so vivid and perfect, I can close my eyes and picture each one. Thank you so much for sharing your vision of eroticism with us.

deadeye_76deadeye_76over 13 years ago
Outstanding

The best chapter so far. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good but...

the change in voice from Julie-Julia to Kirsten needs reworking. Perhaps this episode, though necessary, should be told by Julie-Julia of what Kirsten had told her of what she (Kirsten) had done to set up Linda. The final section of part 8 would then flow from it 'life continued as normal...'

Otherwise it is a fantastic series.

Gymnos

dgowredgowrealmost 11 years ago

I just couldn't stay away!

devifemmedevifemmeover 10 years ago
Getting Linda into Julia's no-hands club

I'm following your plot closely, though a bit unsure where it's going. Getting Kirsten to cum in response to Julia's ultra-sensual (but no-hands) seduction was fun to read. However, then Kirsten wanting Julia to tackle the boss with the same "technique" and somehow conquer Linda's sad history -- wow, you're setting up a hell of a challenge.

Recounting all the corporate machinations to get this thing vetted/approved didn't dampen my panties, alas. Still, I accept your need to raise a seemingly huge barrier SO THAT Julia can seduce the frigid Linda, thus winning...what? I suppose Linda, eventually MADE to cum in really dramatic fashion, could fall in love with Julia, her conquerer -- and they live happily ever after...

But probably NOT. However, I'm eager to find out!

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

Your story reminds me of burlesque.. all about mind play

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES