Pleasure in Control Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked across at Kirsten who was, by now, lying back on the bed, propped up on her elbows as she watched me. Her eyes were wide open as she unblinkingly hung avidly on my every tantalising word and watched intently as I acted out Terri's erotic body movements from my dream. Kirsten had her legs spread apart with her spiked boot-heels dug deep into the luxurious carpet. Her face was flushed pink and her naked body was tense and alive with the energy of her obvious heightened state of arousal. Her own pink pussy was spread wide open and it glistened in the room lights as her juices oozed over its surface. "Oh, Julie, I can't stand this anymore!" she protested. "How could you fuck the gorgeous Terri like that and not so much as touch yourself? I'd have frigged myself to Nirvana and back again if it had been me holding that fuck-rocket."

"Kirsten, I didn't need to. At that moment, Terri and I both came with massive cries of pleasure from the shared physical and emotional release that our simultaneous orgasms brought. Terri climaxed from the feelings in her cunt and me just from the feelings in my head. I had to hang on tight to the dildo for fear that it would be sucked right into Terri's vagina as her pelvic muscles continued to pulse and contract with the power of her intense orgasm ..."

At that moment, as I explicitly recounted the intimate details of our crashing climaxes, Kirsten too let out a long real-life cry not dissimilar to Terri's. That's when I realised that she too had climaxed, just as I had hoped.

Kirsten threw her head back and moaned as her thigh muscles twitched and tightened, then she fell back onto her bed and began to laugh with pleasure. "Oh Julie, I've done it, it's happened. We've done it."

Yes, that evening, Kirsten too had joined the no-hands club; she had reached the goal of a spontaneous climax, without and physical contact. And I was proud that I had successfully brought her to orgasm by words alone.

We dressed in our casual clothes and sat quietly, clutching coffee mugs and pondering the evening's events. Kirsten and I had developed a very close understanding, some would even have called it love, but neither of us was ready to enter into a full-blown physical-contact relationship. In any case, we would both lose our jobs if Linda found out and I certainly did not think of myself as a lesbian. We had both enjoyed the evening's activities immensely and quickly drew the same conclusion.

"Could you do the same for Linda?" Kirsten asked me, with her head tilted quizzically to one side. "It might be enough to enable her to overcome the aversion she has to masturbation that emanates from her terrible experiences at school."

Thinking long and hard, I finally spoke.

"I'll give it a try," I replied, torn between feelings of excitement and trepidation.

"Julie, you're a star, thanks so much for, well, just being who you are," Kirsten gushed, with a broad smile on her face. Then she stood up, put her arms around me and planted a long, passionate kiss on my mouth.

"I'll have to talk to Emma, she will be able to devise a plan that Linda won't suspect."

****************************

Monday mornings were usually fairly slow and uneventful at PROM but today Emma was surprised that Kirsten, one of her best Personal Shoppers, was waiting for her in reception when she arrived at 10:00 am.

"Emma, I need to talk something over with you, is now a good time?"

"Kirsten, you know my door is always open but can you give me a few minutes to get my feet under my desk? I'll order you a coffee, your usual?"

Kirsten nodded and took a seat. Rachel was sitting at her desk looking as gorgeous as ever even though she was a bit quiet, suggesting she had spent a very enjoyable if overly hedonistic weekend. She was dressed in yet another outrageously-provocative and very loose interpretation of corporate dress code, or rather un-dress code in her case. Her unbelievably firm 34Bs were fighting to escape from the sides of her high-neck but sleeveless stretch ribbed top, obviously unrestrained by a bra, and her long silky auburn hair caressed her bare shoulders. She smiled a coy smile and looked away from Kirsten's admiring stare.

Rachel's phone rang and Kirsten overheard Emma's voice inviting her up. Rachel looked directly into Kirsten's eyes then swivelled hers in the direction of the stairs, indicating without a word that she could go on up. Then she winked.

Kirsten breezed into Emma's office and sat down on her sumptuous leather sofa under the window. Emma made small talk then asked her directly why she was there, so early on a Monday.

"Emma, something incredibly significant happened to me over the weekend ..."

Kirsten recounted in some detail the events in her apartment and the significance this had for Linda's 'problem'. "Julia is just so sensual and so provocative. Her imagination is so powerful and her sexuality is so intense that she was able to come spontaneously. OK, I put on a bit of a show for her but I doubt that I would have had such a stimulating effect on anyone else. It's all in her mind. Then, when she told me about her 'dream' in such vivid detail, well I could have come much earlier but I had to hold myself back just so I could hear the ending!"

Emma listened intently and Kirsten could tell she was becoming aroused as the events of Saturday night unfolded. She unfastened another button of her white blouse and shifted awkwardly in her chair.

"Kirsten, I agree with you." Emma stood up and walked over to the window. "Julia represents Linda's best chance she might ever get of overcoming her sexual dysfunction. I suggest that none of us let on to Linda that Julia knows she can't come, and certainly that they even went to the same school. Look - I have an idea! You know that Linda always threatens to go 'back to the floor' and actually work in the stores and advise clients?" Kirsten nodded and tilted her head to one side to signal 'continue'.

"She believes she could improve the services we offer if she met some clients in real-life sales situations. I'll take her up on the idea and get her out into the stores. Then we can ensure Julia meets up with her on one of her mystery shopping sprees. They can interact as client and sales demonstrator even though they both know their true positions in the company. It wouldn't arouse - oops, sorry! - create suspicion in the store. Remember, the sales demonstrators mustn't discover Julia's true role."

"Brilliant!" exclaimed Kirsten. "I'm sure the high-risk scenario of erotic role play with the president, right there in the privacy of a top store's changing room, would bring out the best in Julia. And the neutral ground and fictional enactment of their encounter would relieve Linda of the pressure to maintain her composure as head of the company. Let's go for it! Does anyone else need to know?"

"I'll have to involve Charlotte as marketing and training manager as she would need to know that Linda was going 'out and about'," explained Emma. "But she needn't know why - she'd be jealous as hell too!"

Kirsten took the responsibility of explaining this plan to me and I loved the idea so much that my pussy signalled approval by swelling and moistening slightly and I felt my nipples grow as Kirsten elaborated. Linda would spend a day at each of 5 London stores during the second week of May and I would 'mystery-shop' the Regent Street store the day she'd be there. That gave me a month to plan and practice my 'show'.

Emma broached the subject with Linda who, apparently, was luke-warm initially but Emma assured her that it was best for the company and convinced her that it had indeed been her idea in the first place.

****************************

Life continued as normal and I continued to enjoy my work as Mystery Shopper. I travelled extensively and spent as much time as possible at the new stores that Passionella had recently opened in Bath and York. At the weekends I widened my circle of friends. I remained frustrated that I could not socialise more with the gorgeous store Dems for fear that I might blow my cover although I eagerly-awaited the pleasure of Terri's regular Saturday visits.

I spent hours in the gym, toning up my figure without building hard muscle and enjoying the effect the exercise had on the flatness of my tummy. I was also sure that my breasts were becoming firmer and maybe a little larger. I was having more difficulty fitting them into my usual 34C size but to my delight I found I could afford to wear very low-cut deep plunge bras. These exposed vast amounts of my firm, cream flesh pushed upwards and together in a deep, rounded and eye-catching cleavage to rival even Rachel's. I spent many happy hours admiring myself in front of the mirror, both at home and in the stores, and wearing thin, clingy tops and deep-plunge necklines as the weather became warmer. I enjoyed the surreptitious glances of both men and women who played the age-old game of 'is-she-or-is-she-not-wearing-a-bra?' and I flaunted myself unashamedly as I strutted the streets of some of the country's most stylish and sophisticated cities.

I thought long and hard about how I might be able to fuck Linda with my body and my voice without actually touching her. I needed to understand just what might turn her on. OK, I knew that basically it was beautiful women semi-naked in sophisticated lingerie, that's the whole raison d'etre for Passionella UK. But I needed something more specific. So I used my Passionella credit card to good effect at the beauty salons, experimenting with different hairstyles and looks. I walked the streets and frequented the trendy bars of London, carefully gauging the reactions of women from the same age and socio-economic groups as Linda. I spent time practicing my erotic body language and role-playing various situations that might arise between us and I bought some sophisticated day clothes as well as a daring evening outfit for the next Passionella launch party.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I hope you're enjoying my story in which I describe my world of lesbian voyeurism and exhibitionism, erotic lingerie, bondage, mild female domination, piercings and more. It is all (reasonably) consensual. I know it's quite drawn-out, but I like to tease – it's all part of the fun!

Please write a review if you've enjoyed reading this chapter. Or send me an e-mail and tell me what you like. I'll also let you know when my next chapters are posted. Be patient, take care, stay safe, have fun.

x Julia