All Comments on 'Pleasure in Control Ch. 14'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
crewcut2000crewcut2000over 18 years ago
Soooo hot

I love piercing and orgies, so loved this story.

I would love to read some nasty dirty fuckign with Stevie next. That babe wants REVENGE!

A party of gatecrashign butch dykes would liven up the party too!

Keep up the great work hon - maybe you mgiht like some of crewcut's stories too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are so hot

Julie,You are so hot. I think I'm going to stop reading you.

Tony

Rad'lRad'lover 18 years ago
Well done!

Julie:

Thank you for a very, very, well done chapter. It was inevitable that Julie's cover be blown; I wondered how you were going to handle it. You did it fairly well, I spotted but one typo.

touchetoucheover 18 years ago
another incredible chapter!!!

Oh Julia, you've done it again girl! I loved the dildo depth test! I could just picture the girls passing the slippery dildo amongst themselves, using each others juices as lube. God it made me wet just reading it. The whole thing did. You have such a great way of bringing these sensual escapades to life! Thank you, reading your stories brings my fantasies to life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where are the last 3 chapters?

I love this whole series! I thought you said there were 17 chapters, where are the final 3? We would all love to read them I'm sure!

--ShyLady

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

This just gets better and better - the thought of these girls all pleasuring each other in such a sexy manner is superb and the room must have been full of the smell of ripe pussies waiting to be brought-off. Absolutely brilliant.

devifemmedevifemmeover 10 years ago
Woohoo!

Julia really cumming through! But there's a big zig (or is it a zag?) taking her out of the closet (or corset?)... Now she'll have to pay for her own panties!!!

Lots of action, albeit no startling surprises (that is, after blowing J's cover). However, I'm still waiting for a teensie bit more bondage and "denial" (as someone I know chooses to interpret the "D"). Which, come to think about it, is a bit weird for someone like Julia -- more is surely MERRIER!

I guess my last resort must be Linda -- who has more prospects as a domme, by virtue of running the whole show at Passionella... Will she give Julia the spanking she so richly deserves???

Kisses,Justine

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 9 years ago
Promises fulfilled

Yes, this is by far the most exiting chapter in your beautiful series so far. Love the kinky lesbian sex very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES