Pleasure in Control Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikki spoke first. "Right on some points, but we all feel cheated. As though we've lost trust in Passionella, which had always been a great company to work for. So we're a bit confused. And yes, we've all had some fun times, but, as it turns out, you really were just too good to be true."

Then Stevie made a valid observation: "Of course, now we know, you can't do your job any more, can you."

She was right of course, I'd had my cover blown.

"So, will you have to leave?" enquired Abigail, sounding genuinely concerned.

I couldn't answer that. That was up to Linda, but Abigail surprised me with her compassion.

The little clique of semi-naked girls spoke again in hushed whispers, then Vikki looked straight at me.

"Julia, we've agreed that we don't want you to leave. Yes, we have enjoyed having you around. Do you think Linda will keep you on, say as a Dem or a Personal Shopper? We hope so."

That was sweet. "Thank you for that," I replied. "Linda has already given me some other projects, so maybe I can stay on. You probably know that I've fitted out a new Private Room next door, and soon I'm going to ..."

Stevie stopped me. "Don't ruin the surprises, we'll find out sooner or later. But if you are going to be one of us ..." she looked at her friends then back at me "... you'll have to pass our initiation rites."

At last I could relax. It seemed I've been forgiven and I asked what the initiation might consist of.

"You must bring each one of us to orgasm before tonight is over."

I was relieved, it could have been worse.

"Is that all?" I asked, trying not to sound too condescending. "That's doesn't sound too onerous," but Stevie went on.

"You can use toys and equipment if you wish, or just 'au naturel'. You know, fingers, tongue etc. But we get to choose which. Oh, and there's something else."

"Which is?" I enquired, wondering how this could possibly get any better.

"You must not come."

"What, not at all?" I exclaimed.

"No, not once. We won't touch you unless you ask us to, but then we won't be holding back either. We plan to enjoy ourselves!"

'Shit', I thought privately, 'that spoils all the fun'.

"So," I sought clarification, "I'm expected to bring you to a total of four orgasms and not climax myself?

Fiona nodded, with a wry smile.

"I can't do that! You're such sexy babes and I'm becoming quite aroused just thinking about it! You don't know me. I'm certain to come, probably more than once. I simply can't hold back that long." They couldn't possibly have known about my Look Don't Touch experiences with Kirsten.

"We'll you'll have to try. But if you can't control your feelings and you do come, then you just have to start all over again."

I realised this was going to be a long, exhausting and highly frustrating night.

"OK, I'll do it," I agreed, as I really had no choice and would enjoy it immensely, adding: "but what about Rachel?"

"Ah, yes." Stevie continued with a malicious grin. "For her part in this web of deceit she just gets to watch. But she won't be able to masturbate even if she wants to. She'll be a bit tied up."

Rachel looked horrified and made a dash for the door but Abigail and Fiona grabbed her. They cuffed her wrists together behind her back and secured them to a ring on the wall at waist height. She fought her bonds to no avail and she looked at me pleadingly, but there was nothing I could do. She looked so inviting too, tethered and helpless, struggling in vain like a storybook heroine with her shoulders pulled back and her magnificent round breasts bulging from between her uplift bra cups.

Then Stevie added: "But if she's good and does as she's told, we might just help her." If they didn't, I would. In fact, this could be my best chance yet to get my hands on those fantastic boobs, if I wasn't going to be so preoccupied.

The four girls drew straws (actually Grisini) to decide who 'won' my attentions first.

In my mind I raced through the possibilities. All four girls had something special to offer. Stevie: confident and positive, tall and muscular and very physically rewarding. Fiona: depth of personality, mature and sensitive. Abigail: fantastically full, voluptuous body, which I hadn't seen naked since the time she and Vikki put on a sensational show for me at a launch party at which she pleaded to be allowed to fuck me. Finally, Vikki: simply gorgeous, exuding enthusiasm, charisma and a powerful sexuality out of all proportion to her slender frame.

I couldn't decide who I wanted to fuck first. If I really could control myself, I'd be delirious with frustration by the time I reached my fourth partner and so desperate to come I'd probably rush her. If I let myself go early on, I'd get more climaxes but may become exhausted later. But I'd get to fuck the earlier girls more than once. So who did I hope would go first? My mind drifted:

'Perhaps Stevie as she's a bit too aggressive for this evening's mood. Or maybe I'd like Vikki to go first, then I might get more than one session with her. However, perhaps I'd rather save her till last ...'

Actually, Abigail took the longest bread stick and smiled broadly, eager to get started and insisting: "You'll have to undress me first, Julia, I always enjoy being undressed." She stood in front of me with her back to the mirrored wall.

I was happy to pleasure her first and thought that I wouldn't mind at all if she came around a second time. I reached out my hands and unclipped her suspenders, kneeling to pull her stockings off her feet. Then she turned her back to me so I could unfasten her corset.

It seemed a shame to take off such an alluring garment so early in the evening, but I also wanted to see and hold her full breasts now that the LDT rule had been lifted. I unhooked each catch in turn and finally allowed it to fall to the floor. Abigail's ample body returned to its naturally voluptuous shape and she turned around again. I couldn't help but gasp at the beauty of her big boobs, slightly droopy but surprisingly well formed. "May I?" I asked politely, placing my hands under them. I supported their considerable weight as Abigail pushed back her shoulders, closed her eyes and sighed. I teased her nipples with my thumbs causing them to grow and Abigail sighed some more.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked around the room. "Over her," she declared, grabbing my wrist and leading me half-running to the opposite side of the room. Her body jiggled wonderfully as she moved and her rounded boobs swayed from side to side.

Abigail stood with her bum and shoulders against the wall and reached up with her hands. She took hold of two rings high on the wall and the tension in her chest muscles caused her boobs to rise and sit proudly, high on her rib-cage.

"Suck my nipples, Julia," she insisted; I didn't need to be asked a second time and gave them my full attention. After several minutes of suckling, squeezing and cupping, I received my next instruction.

"Stick your tongue in my belly-button," she demanded and I obliged, slightl amused. It was deep and mysterious, high on her curvaceous tummy and I probed it with my tongue and made wet, squelching noises each time I pulled it out.

"Lick my pussy now, please," she asked. I liked the 'please', Abigail was more confident in her requests than I expected.

Still wearing my champagne-stained dress, I knelt between her parted legs and drew circles around her pubes with my thumbs, which she seemed to like, then I went for the kill. I needed to score a few orgasms early on if I was to stand a chance of reaching the target before I became exhausted. Abigail did not let me down, coming quickly and noisily after no more than a minute of frantic finger frigging and tongue-lashing. She shouted loudly and clung onto the wall rings as her legs quivered and her body shook. I guessed that might have been her first climax for some considerable time, but it wouldn't be her last.

I was sure the girls had also grasped the significance of drawing the longest bread stick. They knew that they stood a better chance of getting a second or even a third session with me as I'd have to go back to the beginning if I came, whereas the last girl may have to wait ages for her turn. I was feeling pleased with myself so far rather than horny; I'd tried not to get too involved in Abigail's climax as, sadly, I needed to suppress my feelings if I was to last the night. So, one down three to go.

Standing up, I glanced across to where the other three girls had been huddled around Rachel before they had stopped to watch Abigail's climax, applauding warmly and mopping her brow.

Rachel looked much less comfortable. Stevie, Vikki and Fiona had stripped off her satin underwear and lashed rope around not only her wrists but also around her ankles, all the way up her legs, around her waist, and finally under, between and over her gorgeous firm boobs. Her nipples jutted forward aggressively and I craved the often-imagined feeling of them in my mouth and between my teeth. She could hardly move and her legs were held tightly closed. "What am I going to do now, Julia," she mouthed to me so I could lip read, "you'll have to help me."

"Soon," I mouthed back, just as Fiona took me by the arm.

The other three girls had drawn the next bread stick and Fiona had won. "I drew the next longest straw," she said, holding up a bread stick triumphantly, "so lets get you out of that dress so we can see what treasures you're hiding underneath."

Fiona bent forward and grasped the hem of my cocktail dress and pulled it up over my head. I shook my blonde ringlets back into place and stood with my hands on my hips; my assailant complimented me on the short, tight waspie that Stevie had sold to me.

Fiona started to undo the first clasp but Stevie had a different idea. "I think Julia should keep that on a for a little while yet, it makes her look so sexy." Fiona nodded in agreement and refastened the top clasp whilst Stevie, the cruel bitch, pulled the lacing tighter behind my back, as tight as she could. This nipped in my waist and pushed my boobs upwards, but none of the girls yet knew that I'd had my nipples pierced. They pressed against the inside of the stiffened edge of the waspie and grew harder. The feelings travelled down to my pussy and I began to feel a tiny bit aroused. "Great idea, Stevie, she looks terrific in that." commented Vikki from her position on one of the sofas where she sat with Abigail, the only totally naked girl in the room, and watched the events unfolding.

"Give us a little show," suggested Stevie, so I strutted the length of the room a couple of times, keeping my legs close together like a catwalk model. My high-cut pants had moulded themselves to the shape of my slit; they were damp between my legs and rubbed my pussy as I walked. I liked the feeling and became lost in the sensations for a moment.

Fiona brought me back to reality, saying "I've been looking forward to this" as she looked longingly into my eyes. She told me she wanted to be fucked long and hard, and she opened one of the drawers. She seemed to know exactly what she was looking for and selected a long silver dildo and a body harness from the array of equipment it contained.

"Here, let me put this on you," she suggested, and knelt down in front of me. She peeled my moist pants off me leaving my pussy very bare and vulnerable and she attached the dildo to its harness. She passed wide leather straps around my upper thighs and across my abdomen and pulled them tight.

The big prick pointed crudely upwards and Fiona took it in her mouth, sucking on it like a huge menacing lollipop and making pleasurable moaning sounds. By her technique I guessed she'd had plenty of practice, probably on the real thing.

"There, that's nice and slippery, now put it in here, " she suggested as she lay back on a sofa, lifted her legs up and pulled a silky triangle of fabric to one side to expose her pink, pouting pussy.

I took a couple of steps towards where Fiona lay, open and expectant, but had to stop for a moment as the sensations were too powerful. I took another step with my knees parted, which helped a bit, but still the harness stimulated me. Concentrating hard on the strip of leather between my legs, I could feel that it had a pronounced ridge on the inside, with raised coarse stitching along its centre. There was no doubt in my mind that it was designed to nestle into the wearer's slit and to rub against her as she moved. Very clever, and very effective; I guessed Fiona had known this when she chose the harness for me.

I bent forward and guided the tip of the saliva-moistened silver dildo towards Fiona's waiting vulva, firstly sliding its impressive length over her clit several times. Fiona dug her fingers into the upholstery.

"Push it in me, Julia," she whispered, "It's my turn."

I held the tip against her opening for longer than I should have, rocking gently so it eased very gradually between her lips.

"Now, please, now," Fiona pleaded, and I slid it slowly and smoothly into her willing vagina. Her lips parted and swallowed it in, engulfing its glistening length and smearing a slick film of pussy-juice over its smooth surface each time I eased out again.

I'd wondered for years what it feels like when a man fucks a woman's cunt. Not so much the physical sensations, but the emotional involvement of inserting your own sex organ into someone else's body. This was the nearest I would ever get, and I loved it. So did Fiona.

We fucked lying down and standing up. We fucked doggie position, standing on one leg with Fiona's other leg wrapped behind my bum and laying on our sides on the floor with one of her legs high in the air.

The other girls crowded round us to watch and Abigail helped Fiona to remove her soaked pants.

"Screw her, Julia," encouraged Vikki, "shove that stiff prick into her big wet pussy again."

Stevie joined in the fuck-talk, impeaching Fiona to "take it easy baby, there's no rush. Relax. Take it long and slow; Julia's sure to come soon then you'll get another session later."

Relax! Fiona was a world away from relaxation. She urgently scrabbled to pull off her camisole, exposing her slightly droopy 36B boobs. I sucked, licked and nibbled her nipples, I squeezed her soft boobs and I ran my fingers through fiery red hair. Fiona rubbed her own clit, cried, moaned and talked dirty in her smooth, reassuring Scottish accent. Her maturity and experience shone through and she was more encouraging, demonstrative and inventive than any man I'd known. I forgot that I still had two more partners to satisfy and began to succumb to the rasping stimulus of the harness between my legs. Each time I shoved the phallus deep into her, the raised rib of leather pressed against my pussy and parted my lips.

Sensing that Fiona was approaching orgasm, I increased the tempo and thrust deep into her. Looking down ecstatically, I watched the long slippery phallus sliding into her and noticed that the harness also had a raised ridge of coarsely-stitched leather on the outside, just level with the top of my pubic bone. I knew at once what this was for so I buried the pole right into Fiona's vagina and adopted a rocking motion, rubbing the rib along her slit and over her clit.

The effect was sensational and Fiona began to shake as her climax approached. The inner rib dug into my cunt and tormented my own clit but I was lost in the desire to make my partner come.

Fiona climaxed at the exact moment I did.

I couldn't stop myself, the whole scenario was so arousing and I savoured the glorious release. I shouted out loud and Fiona bucked and pulled me hard into her as she came.

The group of onlookers cheered, then helped me to my feet. Poor Rachel could do nothing except gyrate her hips in the vain hope that she might be able to relieve a little of her frustrations.

Stevie was beside herself with callous pride. "There, I knew you couldn't do it. You're such a randy whore, Julia. I said you'd come too soon, and you did. Now you must start all over again! Ha!"

I didn't feel like a failure at all. I was really quite enjoying myself, and could barely wait for Abigail to get ready for her second session. I released the dildo harness from around my hips and tossed the object aside.

Abigail wasted no time in choosing a vibrator and a long spreader bar from the drawers and eagerly lay down, expectant, on the floor. I knelt at her feet and attached cuffs to the ends of the bar. Abi could hardly stop herself from rubbing her pussy with excited anticipation as I strapped the padded cuffs to her ankles.

"Do me, Julia, do me hard" she implored, in a wavering voice. Her throat was dry and Vikki poured some ice-cold juice into her mouth as she rubbed her clit some more.

"Hey, that's my job!" I taunted. The spreader had additional attachment rings along its length so I clipped two more cuffs to it and buckled these around Abigail's wrists, pulling her feet high into the air and preventing her from touching her pussy.

Fiona handed me a tube of gel and I spread some over the vibe and some over Abigail's parted pussy lips. I slipped a couple of fingers inside her vagina too, to make sure she was well lubricated but I needn't have worried. She was dripping wet already.

Abigail's breasts spilled over her chest and rocked rhythmically as I tormented her aching, open pussy with the buzzing object in my hand. Vikki and Fiona knelt either side of her and suckled a nipple each, even though Stevie insisted that they shouldn't help me.

Abigail was soon bucking and straining against the spreader bar that prevented her from squeezing her knees together. But it had been her choice so I guessed she liked the feeling.

Kneeling under Abigail's raised and wide-spread feet with my bum high in the air, I was engrossed in my task when I felt something brush against my arse cheeks. I looked over my shoulder to see Stevie, her thin panties pushed aside with one end of a long double-ended dildo inside her smooth shaven pussy and the other end swaying menacingly close to mine. Stevie took hold of the free end and pressed the tip against my pouting inner lips.

"Hey, that's cheating!" I exclaimed, but I was still really randy and hot for Abigail who was well on the way to her second climax.

Stevie parted her legs, leant back and guided the dildo into me. She placed her knees either side of my bum and began to penetrate herself and me simultaneously.

"I'm supposed to be doing all the fucking!" I protested, but Stevie suggested she was just helping me along. I thought quickly and bargained with her.

"Let's make a deal. You can screw me your way now if you agree to let me choose how I bring you off when it's your turn later.

"OK," she shrugged, "I can take whatever you want to do to me."

I smiled and concentrated on the current situation. Stevie's dildo slid easily in and out of my gaping pussy but I ignored the feelings as I rammed the vibe into Abigail. Then I ran its tip back and forth along the entire length of her glistening pink pussy gash, lingering on her sensitive bud as it swelled out from under its protective hood.

Abigail had her eyes closed and her mouth open and she made no sound but I knew she had climaxed as soon as the muscles of her inner thighs twitched and tightened in involuntary spasms. I held the buzzing toy against her clit until her whole body relaxed and she opened her eyes again.

Stevie clambered off me, looking very frustrated that neither she nor I had come. She withdrew the seemingly endless dildo from deep inside her pussy and licked my juices off the other end as though it was a luxury ice-cream. She rearranged her skimpy pants and looked me up and down, sneered then turned away.

Fiona took my hand and whispered softly. "Don't worry about her, you're a match for her any day. Come on, let's have some fun."