Pleasure in Control Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona was already totally naked, her strappy camisole and damp panties discarded in an artistic heap at her feet.

"Can I undress you now" she asked.

My tight waspie made it hard for me to breathe so I was relieved when Fiona loosened the criss-cross lacing and unclipped the front fastenings all the way down.

"Wow, Julia, I didn't know you had pierced nipples!" she enthused as my aching, swollen breasts finally broke free from their restraining cups. Asking permission first, Fiona tenderly fingered my ball-ended bars and I quivered involuntarily as the now familiar feelings darted through my boobs.

I cupped her soft breasts in my own hands and she responded by rotating her upper body against my hands. "Do me with your hands, Julia, long and slow, " she purred, adding: "I'm a simple girl really"

I ran my exploring hands down over her rounded belly and onto her upper thighs. Fiona parted her feet and rested her hands on my shoulders, looked longingly into my eyes then allowed her lids to drop as I moved my fingers between her legs. I ran my fingertips up and down her inner thighs and over her belly and her pubic mound, noticing that I could hear her breathing clearly in the now-silent room.

I placed one hand behind her waist to steady her and slid my other hand slowly down over her clit to cover her pussy, and pressed.

Fiona moaned loudly and ran her mature tongue over her dry lips.

Tuning in to her breathing, I ran my hand up and down her pussy several times. Her juices flowed freely making my hand warm and wet so, when I crooked my middle finger on a down stroke, it slid easily into Fiona's dilated vagina.

"Ohhhh, yesssssss," she exhaled through clenched teeth, "go on, do me more. Do me with your hands, Julia"

I poked my finger in and out of her cunt hole, slapping the flat of my hand against her clit. Then I bent my thumb across my palm so its knuckle rasped against her tender bud each time.

Fiona bucked her hips and went weak at the knees but managed to stay standing. I leant my head forward and bit the side of her neck. Fiona momentarily deafened me as she let out an animal-like scream as she clamped my hand between her legs. I could feel the convulsions within her pussy as she came and she pulled my naked body against hers in a warm, appreciative embrace, my nipple bars pressing hard against her pale skin.

"Ah, isn't that nice" quipped Stevie, sarcastically.

"It's your turn now," I replied, "would you like me to be nice to you too?"

Stevie was going to be a challenge. I'd seen the worst of her callous, tough streak and wanted revenge without sinking to her level. I knew she'd try to make me come again, given the chance, so I seized the upper hand.

"No," I continued, "that's not your style, is it. You'll enjoy something like ... this."

With poor Rachel still bound and frustrated, I wasted no time. I stood beside the recliner chair and beckoned Stevie with the best come-hither look I could fake.

Stevie did not hesitate, and clambered onto the chair. "Yeah, a long comfortable fuck will suit me fine. Strap me in while I enjoy the ride!"

Perfect. I anchored her wrists, elbows, knees and ankles to the chair and tilted her back. By the look on her face, I could tell she was suddenly apprehensive, uneasy that she had lost control of the situation.

Remembering my training, I assembled a dildo to the reciprocating mechanism and aimed it at her pussy. I tugged her pants as far down her thighs as I could and offered her the remote control.

"Here, go ahead, fuck yourself" I taunted, and Stevie reached for the button-festooned device. But her wrists were firmly restrained and I held the remote just out of her reach.

"No, it's your treat, let me help you!" I suggested, and started the mechanism. The dildo coaxed apart her lips and continued its unfaltering journey into her pussy. Stevie grunted unappreciatively as the unlubricated phallus opened her hole wide. She wriggled her bum to try to get more comfortable as the now-moistened rod slid out of her, then braced herself as it slid back in. After a short while she and the machine settled into something of a rhythm and Stevie began to relax. A smile crept onto her face and she closed her eyes.

"Turn it up, babe," she demanded, "I need more speed." But when she opened her eyes she saw that I had already placed the remote out of her reach and had started to dance with Vikki. "Hey, it's still my turn!" protested Stevie, "You haven't finished with me yet!"

I looked over my shoulder, calling: "Simmer for 30 minutes, do not bring to the boil."

Stevie was mad with me but the other girls found it all quite amusing.

"You turn up my heat, Julia," Vikki growled, "I'm nearly ready to eat."

I loved the way she continued my metaphor and we seduced each other as we danced and caressed intimately. Vikki was still wearing the leather criss-cross harness suit that accentuated her gorgeous slim body. Her boobs projected forward prominently, framed by the tight white straps, and the soft flesh of her pussy mound crept out from either side of the thongs between her legs. I took a chance and bit her neck just above the choker and Vikki responded positively by moaning and thrusting her groin against mine.

I noticed that, with Stevie otherwise engaged, the other girls had taken pitty on Rachel and had untied her and were massaging her wherever the ropes had left red marks on her skin.

Vikki reached up and unclipped her harness-suit from its attachment rings on the choker around her neck, which she left in place. She peeled the strappy creation down her torso, freeing her boobs and finally stepping out of the web of supple white pig-skin and stainless-steel.

Naked in front of me, Vikki looked deep into my eyes and rolled her tongue across her glossy lips, purring: "Julia, I want you to do this to my pussy."

Immediately, she pulled my head to hers and clamped her mouth onto mine and she snogged me. She did more, much more than that. She sucked my upper and lower lips. She poked her wet tongue into and around and over my mouth. She nibbled the tip of my tongue and she gently bit my upper lip. She moistened the whole of the lower half of my face with her slippery saliva and she licked me clean again. Our tongues intertwined like mating serpents and our hands explored each other's bodies as though we'd discovered our sense of touch for the very first time.

"And I want to do the same to yours," she continued. "I want to 69 with you, right here on the floor. And I don't care who's watching." Actually, Abigail, Fiona and Rachel were. Stevie would have liked to but she couldn't see. Nor could she concentrate, especially after I set the remote to 'fast in-slow out', and 'gradually increasing tempo'.

"But remember," she concluded, "You must not come before me, or you will have to start all over again."

So this was to be a race to the finish. A race to see who could give more than she receives. Who could concentrate on someone else's pleasure whilst suppressing her own. Who could hold back her own climax whilst indulging in what I now found to be the most excruciatingly sexy and arousing activity I had ever known: licking another woman's pussy.

Vikki threw some cushions on the floor and lay on her back on top of them, carefully stuffing an extra cushion under her bum so her prominent mound rose high in the air and her flat tummy pulled taut. She spread her legs wide apart and the muscles at the top of her slim legs tightened so her smooth unblemished skin shone invitingly.

I felt my pussy juice up just from looking at her. I tried to think of Vikki's request as simply a job to be done, devoid of emotional involvement, but it was going to be tough.

"Come on babe, get down on me," Vikki instructed me, as she reached up with one hand and clasped the other over a small, firm, upward-pointing breast. She took my hand and pulled me down. I knelt beside her and ran my hands over her body and her face. I leant down and took an erect nipple in my mouth and Vikki moaned and closed her eyes momentarily as I ran my hand down to her pubic hair. I entwined my fingers in her short curls before she objected: "Hey, you're trying to get a head start!"

Vikki dragged me on top of her and half-reluctantly I straddled her rib cage. Running my hands up the insides of her smooth thighs I felt her twitch and heard her breathing quicken. Then she grasped my bum cheeks firmly and pulled me down so my pussy was close enough to her mouth that I could feel her hot breath on my shaven mound. Vikki raised her head slightly and I felt her abs tighten. I looked between my legs and saw the tendons standing out on her neck.

Then she started.

Vikki gently kissed my outer lips and ran her tongue along the creases in my groin. I tried to concentrate on Vikki's pussy and clumsily ran my tongue through her pubes.

Vikki had the advantage as she had made mouth-to-muff contact first but I could control the pace by raising my hips a little so she could only just reach my labia with her fully-extended tongue. By contrast, I could dip my head deep between her legs and I soon had Vikki squirming as I probed her entrance and sucked her clit-hood. Gaining momentum, I pushed my hands under her thighs and dug my fingertips into their soft flesh. Using my smallest fingers to pull her labia wide open, I lapped at her inner lips and gradually worked my way upwards towards her heavenly button.

Meanwhile, Vikki was demonstrating a depth of experience matched only by the length of the tongue-lashes she ran up and down my slit.

I made clit-contact first, stabbing at her bud with the tip of my tongue and causing Vikki to break her rhythm. She gasped and called out as I increased my tempo. I lapped at her on-button like a child trying to finish an ice-cream on a hot day before it melts. Vikki's pussy gushed a fresh flush of cunt-juice and I consumed it, enjoying its sweet-yet-salty flavour.

Although my personal experience of women's genitals was limited, I'd studied several at close quarters recently. I'd also become an avid consumer of hard-core girl-girl films and I was sure that Vikki's clit was significantly larger and more prominent than any I'd seen, by a large margin. In fact, as I ran my tongue over it time and again, I surmised it might indeed be exceptionally large. I pulled away my head to take a close, fascinated look at its resplendent, fully erect form as it exploded proudly from under its protective hood. It was the size and colour of the tip of my small finger and it glistened with my saliva mixed with Vikki's own juices. It was exquisitely inviting, begging for more of my attention, and I convinced myself that I could actually see it throbbing and pulsing as Vikki's blood flowed hotly to her pleasure-zone.

Looking up briefly, I saw Abigail sitting on the floor beside me, with her knees wide apart. She was moving her hand over her pussy and when I looked closer I could see she was thrusting a shiny red dildo in and out of her cunt and then rubbing it across her clit. She was leaning back against Fiona who had her legs apart, clamped either side of Abigail's bum. Fiona had reached her arms around Abigail's sides and had her full, pendulous breasts cupped in her hands and overflowing over the tips of her fingers. She was pinching and rolling the younger woman's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and was kissing the side of her neck as she lay her head back on her older colleague's shoulder. Abigail had her mouth wide open and her eyes shut as she climbed towards her third climax of the evening

I snapped back to the reality as I realised that Vikki had pushed at least two fingers into my love-tunnel and was rubbing my clit with her thumbs. I felt more fingers enter me and she pulled me apart. My vagina felt so large, so open, so wide as she allowed cool, fresh air to enter me.

I risked losing control, the race and hence my dignity. As we moved together, my super-sensitive and newly-enhanced nipples dragged across Vikki's belly, stimulating them to even larger size and harder erection. I could also feel Vikki's own smaller breasts grazing the insides of my thighs and desperately tried to ignore these arousing sensations. Vikki slapped by bum-cheeks and the tingling bolts of pleasure-pain shot straight to my pussy. I needed a new tactic.

Removing my mouth from Vikki's huge clit, I began to talk dirty and Vikki's composure evaporated as I aroused her with my mouth in a very different way.

"Oh, Vikki," I moaned, "your pussy tastes so, so good. Oh, yes, how I love to lick your precious flesh and swallow your luscious lube."

The effect was immediate. Vikki's body became tense and she slowed her thumb-action on my clit.

"Your cunt looks so delicious, let me eat you like a delicate piece of ripe, exotic fruit," I continued, "I love to feel your warm, female body against mine. It makes me feel so good. Be gentle with me, Vikki, don't rush me or I can't concentrate on giving you more pleasure than you ever thought possible. Your legs are so gorgeous, like two smooth, easy paths leading to the centre of perfect pleasure where they meet."

Vikki's breathing was quickening as I slipped a middle finger into her opening and began to pump rapidly, alternating between short and long strokes whilst rubbing her clit up and down and around with my free hand.

"Vikki, I want to reach deep inside you," I declared. "I want you to wrap my finger with your soft, warm lips and pull me right inside you. I want to reach deep into you to give you so much enjoyment. Please press your firm, young body against mine so I can feel your soft, smooth skin press against mine."

Vikki responded by arching her back and crushing my boobs against my rib-cage. She had all but stopped frigging me and I felt I'd almost overcome her. But her movements, her feel and her smell were so very arousing that I still had to struggle hard to hold back my orgasm. After years of pretending during sex with male partners, feigning pleasure and even falsifying orgasms, I was now faced with the prospect of having to pretend I was not having one.

"Oh, Vikki," I cried, "let go. Come on, let your feelings out. Come, baby, come," I encouraged her. "I can see your pussy opening up to me. Oh, Vikki, you're so sexy, I mumbled, as I planted my mouth over her engorged clit and sucked hard.

Vikki bucked and screamed.

"OHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" she cried out, to the warm cheers of her two colleagues beside us. Her body convulsed under me and I pressed my full weight down on her as I drank in her orgasm.

Barely seconds later, after my superhuman efforts to hold back for what had seemed like an eternity, I finally released my own orgasm. It was all the more powerful for the long, fragile delay and I buried my head between Vikki's legs to stifle my uncontrollable cries.

I collapsed onto Vikki then rolled off. Our bodies were wet with our perspiration and we both lay still, panting as we recovered our breath. Abigail draped a duvet over our hot but shivering bodies.

Gradually I became aware of another woman's moans and cries.

Stevie!

Stevie was still strapped to the recliner with the mechanical dildo thrusting into her defenceless vagina.

"Get me off of this fucking thing, you callous bitches!" she called. "I can't stand this any more, I'm ... I've ... I ... Oh NO! ... Shit, I'm ... I'm ... oh no, not again, please, I'm COMING!!!!!!"

Horrified, I realised that I'd forgotten about Stevie. If that had been her first orgasm, I would have lost the challenge as I would have come before her. But she'd clearly said 'not again'.

"How many times has she come on that contraption?" I enquired, as Abigail stood up, extracted the long red toy from her hole and turned off the reclining chair's fuck-machine.

"Oh, I've lost count," chipped in Rachel, her voice weak but familiar. "About seven, I think."

Poor Stevie!

Fiona released Stevie from the chair and helped her to climb off. He legs were weak and she rubbed her wrists where the bonds had chaffed her. Stevie glared at me then stormed into the en-suite where we heard her running a bath.

Vikki threw me a kimono and slipped into one herself whilst Abigail and Fiona untied Rachel. Sitting together on the sofas, we cracked open some cold beers from the fridge and sat in silence for a while.

Vikki spoke first. "I think we can all agree that you've passed our little trial." She looked at the other two dems and they nodded.

"What about Stevie?", Abigail interjected.

"I think even Stevie will agree that you are now one of us - accepted into the inner circle of Passionella employees," Vikki continued.

"I don't think she's in any fit state to disagree just now," affirmed Rachel, whereupon Vikki rounded on her:

"But Rachel, you're suddenly poacher turned gamekeeper! Who are you to say?"

Rachel protested her innocence and enquired after the reason for Vikki's accusation.

"Come now," (I'm sure that's exactly what the as-yet-unfulfilled Rachel wanted to do more than anything else). "You've broken one of Passionella's sacred rules, and yet Linda and Emma turn a blind eye. Actually, that's the last thing they do. They stare spellbound at your boobs at every available opportunity, and you make sure there are many, despite their obvious and blatant contravention of the rules."

Rachel looked indignant.

"What rules would those be?" she demanded.

Fiona now joined in. "Oh, little Miss Innocent! One rule, the most fiercely enforced, a cornerstone of what Passionella stands for."

Rachel raised an eyebrow.

"No plastic surgery!" Fiona exclaimed.

"What? Oh, really! You cow!" Rachel retorted indignantly. "You're just so jealous, aren't you. You just can't believe these are real, can you," she continued, cupping her exceptional breasts and raising them high in defiance.

Abigail joined in, drawing attention to her own magnificent, naturally drooping breasts and rounded on Rachel. "Of course yours aren't real! They're impossibly firm and rounded. You're a lying, deceitful cheat and you deserve to be punished, at least as severely as Julia."

That was a punishment? Punish me more!, I thought to myself.

Rachel protested some more but the girls were unconvinced. Then Fiona had an idea.

"OK, then let one of us try them," suggested Fiona, "let us squeeze them and fondle them and feel their weight and texture. Let one of us pass judgement." Abigail and Vikki nodded in agreement.

Vikki immediately stood up and reached out to untie Rachel's Kimono belt but its wearer stepped back, protesting: "Just a moment. It's my body, so I get to choose." Vikki looked frustrated and Abigail suggested that the process might be rigged, contesting that "you're sure to choose your fellow cheat," and nodded her head towards me. I was still eager to get my hands on Rachel's boobs but saw my chance slipping away.

Rachel then strode to the cabinet of sex toys and pulled out an impossibly long dildo. She held it up like a ceremonial sword.

"This is how it works," she explained. "Whoever can take this deepest into her pussy gets to test my titties. OK? Who's first?"

Just like pulling Excalibur from the stone, but in reverse.

The girls muttered to each other, then agreed. "Yeah, OK," Vikki announced, "we'll try in alphabetical order."

This was going to be what can best be described as an 'interesting challenge', a test more of motivation than anatomy.

Abigail took the dildo from Rachel and smeared gel along the whole of its length, as far as the protruding thumb-like knob that separated the 10 inch long 'business' end from the handle.

She lay back on the crumpled pile of cushions on the floor and stabbed its tip against her hole. She coaxed it in as her lips parted but from the look on her face she was not enjoying the feeling. Her pussy had been well used that evening and she gave up with less than half of the dildo buried.