All Comments on 'Pleasure in Control Ch. 16'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This has been a ...

story and I hate to see it coming to an end, but I guess all good things end.

Maybe a sequel to this story would be good. We all know what the Black Room is for, so why is Julie wondering what Linda wants in the meeting? I could give a couple of good guesses, but I think the first one would be right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Passions of Pleasure

Julie

Thanks for writing the story.

The story was all...........so much of what I have experianced and yet so far different from my experiances. But in growing up tp be a woman and then finding myself and then changing my life to obe that includes more pleasurem I felt so much reality and fantasy from your story........

Kisses....... Thank You

Pam

pamlove@email.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazed

Julie, I'm amazed by your imagination. Every chapter you write, brings a new fresh scene worthy of a Pulizer price. Too bad only one chapter is left in your captivating story. Oh well!!!!!!!! C'est la vie

AnithiraAnithiraabout 18 years ago
Amazing

Over the past few days I've read all the chapters, and they just get better. They make me so horny and feel so good as I enter Julia's mind and another life other than my own.

Simply amazing

~Anithira

Rad'lRad'lover 17 years ago
Still extraordinary -- -- --

Julie:

I've been off wandering for some months and have just gotten back to the computer. Your descriptive skills are unmatched! Thank you for writing a well written tale.

devifemmedevifemmeover 10 years ago
Julia cums on-stage and (I think) on-cue!

As I'm cumming to expect (sorry!), your ever-so-marvelous tale again goes in several directions, from climaxing on-stage during Passionella's hottest lingerie show to demonstrating the new Black fuck-facility. And, as Julia writes, Linda, the Dems and Julie go to great lengths (and depths), "... exploring [the new equipment's] possibilities with, on, for and in their most favoured clients."

I'm quite wet, myself, so you must excuse me for being a bit blurred as I describe my excited way through it. Julie's finally cumming was undoubtedly the most exciting sex so far in the whole titillating story. Julia, you then transitioned her down into a place she could collapse -- then thrilling brought Linda back to motivate her suitably for the grand demonstration. After those thrills and chills, you put her into Linda's lascivious hands, setting up the final chapter! All utterly delicious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES