Pleasure in Control Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************************************************

After showering and changing into something altogether more comfortable (a soft unstructured silk bra and loose-fitting French knickers under my Passionella corporate suit) I joined the animated throng in the reception area. Someone passed me a long cold cocktail which I swallowed without taking a breath and I mingled with the small discussion groups. Some clients were discussing the merits of the growing migrant work-force in Britain whilst others competed for accolades for the charity work they do. Several clients, some whom I recognised and some I did not, congratulated me on my stage show, often accompanied by a sexy wink or a knowing upturned corner of the mouth. The atmosphere was lively but I was feeling tired and drained. Small groups of Dems and clients disappeared into the various private rooms (at least 2, up to a maximum of 6 - house rules) for personal 'viewings' and as the numbers thinned I toyed with the idea of slipping away unnoticed and taking a cab home. My mind was fuzzy from the alcohol, the physical and mental exertion and the late hour and I sat quietly in an inconspicuous corner to reflect on the evening.

I dozed off for what was only a few minutes but snapped back to reality when a hand grabbed my upper arm. My 'power-nap' had cleared my head and I stood up quickly, wide-awake and attentive.

The hand belonged to Linda.

"Julia, come with me will you," she insisted, "we need you to explain some of the special features in the new Black room." I hurried behind as Linda led the way down the short corridor.

As we entered the room, Linda generously explained to the surprisingly large number of women who had congregated there that I had been instrumental in designing and executing the entire project. One young and very attractive client asked if I took private commissions as she wanted a play-room in her own home for herself and her frequent parties of invited house-guests. I promised to think over her suggestion and Linda murmured approval before thanking me publicly for my contribution to Passionella HQ's facilities then planting a long, slow and very sensual kiss full on my mouth. He tongue probed deeply under mine in the short time our lips were clamped hard together as I experienced the odd sensation of being publicly and passionately snogged by my boss.

Enthusiastically I described to the assembled group the numerous supports, restraints, machines and accessories in the room. The experience was quite strange, as though I was selling fitted kitchens or office equipment. Except instead of eye-level appliances and portable blenders I was presenting wall-mounted body restraints and hand-held sex toys. Instead of photo-copiers and binders I was demonstrating fuck-machines and blind-folds.

Almost unnoticed, two women in their thirties paired off and tried the sling-swing suspended from a ring on the ceiling. As I was talking I glanced across and saw that the smaller of the two, a dark-haired woman, had her ankles cuffed high in the air and her blonde partner had her head buried between her thighs. I could hear moans and moist lapping noises above the background music.

The young party-hostess asked if she could try the exercise-bike-cum-horse-saddle. I invited her to select a dildo from the rack beneath; she chose an exceptionally large ebony pole, with numerous protrusions along its length. I showed Linda how to fix it to the central rod and how to control the speed and movement. Linda smeared some clear lube over the upward-pointing tool and Party-Girl climbed on, cocking her leg and showing an almost non-existent sheer white thong that barely covered her pussy beneath her very short pleated skirt. I helped one of her friends to attach the wrist and ankle straps and Linda pressed a button.

Amid cheers and applause from the small, privileged audience, the dildo rose slowly and Party-Girl cheekily lifted herself up on the stirrups so it could not quite touch her mound. As the dildo retracted, she sank back onto the saddle, exhaled and awaited its next up-stroke. But this time the stirrups had dropped a little under her weight as they were designed to do and, even though she straightened her arms and legs fully, Party-Girl could not stop the tool from just making contact with her thong-sheathed pussy before it retracted. She smiled and, with a flourish, she unzipped and discarded her skirt and pulled her top off over her head to reveal high, firm and bra-less breasts.

With its next up-stroke she let out a little cry as the phallus pressed hard against her tiny triangle of damp fabric and forced the white material between her lips just a little. The stirrups fell further under her weight and the expression on her face changed to one of uncertain anticipation.

She met the dildo as it rose again and, as it made contact with her crotch, she wriggled her hips allowing her thong to be pushed aside by the advancing, frighteningly-large object. Its tip parted her labia and probed inside a fraction before retracting.


Party-Girl relaxed for a moment and Linda asked her if she was OK. She nodded, grasped the hand-holds tighter and bit her bottom lip. Once more the animated piece of explicitly-shaped ebony rose between her thighs and she let out an anxious cry when its tip probed further into her entrance.

Accepting the inevitable, she bent her knees and sank down.

The tool pushed upwards and her widely-parted labial lips engulfed it as the huge phallus plunged into her vagina. I feared that she would be unable to accommodate its enormous size but Party-Girl took a deep breath and about half of its considerable length disappeared from view. She shuddered and exhaled as it withdrew, only to push upwards once more, then again and again. She had no choice but to accept the inevitable invasions of her mechanical intruder as it plunged deeper and deeper inside her with every stroke.

"Faster, faster" she called to Linda, who turned the speed-control knob some more. Even the two 'thirty-somethings' had abandoned their swing to watch.

The stirrups were at their lowest position now and, to take her weight off the saddle and prevent the massive tool from mercilessly impaling her torso, Party-Girl had to stand with her legs so straight that the muscles bulged on her calves and thighs. Her breathing was short and shallow and her eyes were closed now. Her enticing breasts rose and fell with her laboured breathing, her nipples jutted forward and beads of perspiration broke out all over her upper body

Linda pressed the "vibrate" button and almost immediately the room filled with a long, low animal scream as the dildo once more plunged deep into her wet and widely-spread hole. Party-Girl bucked and thrust her pelvis as she rode out her climax and Linda remembered to hit the off-button as her orgasm ebbed away so she could sink down onto the seat and relax without being impaled.

We released her restraints and she climbed off, hooking a finger inside her wet thong to re-cover her recuperating pussy and wrapping her short skirt around her thighs. Still a little shaky, she managed a smile and quipped, "Yes, I'll take it". Her friends tittered politely as he pulled her top over her damp breasts and swallowed a long cold beer.

Linda and I then demonstrated the remaining appliances and features to an ever-growing appreciative group. Linda seemed particularly to enjoy demonstrating the various restraint systems. From her expression, her breathing and her flushed complexion I could tell she was completely involved and she shocked me with her frank and explicit descriptions of acts of submission and sexual domination.

As I looked around, the room seemed now to be full of gorgeous women of all ages, some alone and some in groups of two, three or more. Some were still fully clothed and one or two were totally naked although most were dressed in various sensual and evocative lingerie and outfits from the new Pleasure In Control range. Several of the Dems were there, experimenting with the new equipment and exploring its possibilities with, on, for and in their most favoured clients.

There were two women strapped to appliances on the wall, one whose arms were stretched impossibly high, anchored to the ceiling and one who I realised was Helen was tied spread-eagled to rings set into the floor. A very tall and very attractive middle-aged woman was running her toes all over Helen's bare breasts then down to her pussy whilst she steadied herself with one hand and used the other to fuck herself with the very high heel of a black leather ankle-boot.

Stevie was dressed in a head-to-toe leather cat-suit and was using here recently-acquired first-hand knowledge to put a 'Chair Of Four Pleasures' through its repertoire for the benefit of a large woman in her fifties. Her over-developed was squeezed into a latex corset outfit identical to the one Kirsten had modelled earlier that evening but several sizes larger. Its wearer had dispensed with the panties and was being speared by a long polished stainless-steel dildo that pummelled her big hairy pussy with relentless rapid strokes of the machine's powerful fuck-mechanism.

The couple of thirty-somethings had retuned to the ceiling swing and were putting it to uses I'd never envisaged. The blonde woman was naked and lying face-down in the slings, suspended less than a foot above the floor with her wrists and ankles lashed above her arched back. Lying on the floor just beneath her captive friend, the black-haired woman was wearing a very tight leather dress to match her hair colour. Although both her hands were free she seemed to be making no attempt whatsoever to physically stimulate herself. But she was obviously in a very heightened state of arousal as she constantly licked, sucked, bit and pulled on her friend's hugely-erect nipples that pointed downwards in pink fiery stubs immediately above her face. Their owner was begging to be brought to orgasm but her suckling partner just kept her hanging, literally, as she constantly - relentlessly – noisily – administered to her long, hard nipples and caused a steady trickle of juice to drip from her swollen pussy onto her leather clothes beneath. Occasionally she would collect some of the accumulated pussy-lube with her fingers and smear it over the other woman's swaying breasts, only then to lick it off in long wet strokes of her tongue.

Across the room, Linda was watching as Maria spoke animatedly in Spanish to a client whilst simultaneously strapping her to the large wooden X-shape on the wall. I could only imagine what she was saying, but Linda was holding a box containing an assortment of nipple clamps and chains which gave me a clue.

I left Linda to continue her enthusiastic presentation of the new facility and wandered back to the reception area where the helium-filled balloons still swayed on their silk ribbons. Many of the other clients had left, satisfied (in more ways than one, I expect) with the evening's entertainments. The more energetic and adventurous would still be in the other private rooms, exploring the intricacies of the Pleasure In Control range and their favourite Dems in equal measure. I chatted at some length with Diane who was pleased to hear how well Black had been received but was eventually interrupted by a hand on my shoulder.

It was Linda. I turned around and our eyes met.

"Thanks" was all she said, then she joined the few remaining clients and the depleted posse of loyal Dems who felt the call of duty was stronger than the call of a warm, soft bed in which to sleep off the rigours of, in everyone's opinion, the best Passionella product launch ever. During the course of the after-show party, every Dem would have come several times herself as well as having coaxed and fucked each of her most favoured clients to one or more climaxes of their own. All part of the service, and they would have been handsomely rewarded both by their (my) employer and directly or indirectly by their clients, either financially or by some payment in kind.

Emma and Charlotte were extremely pleased with the response, having booked record pre-orders for new products in addition to numerous appointments for private demonstrations within the retail outlets. They also seemed very pleased with themselves and each other, only confirming my suspicions that they were much more than just colleagues, and more than just good friends. The way they looked at each other as they talked told me there was a deep intimacy under the business-like exterior. I also knew there were two very different but equally attractive bodies under their designer clothing so I was not surprised that they were attracted to each other. Neither was I overly surprised when they locked together in a long passionate open-mouth-tongues-entwined kiss right in front of us. Jealous, me?

Kirsten put her arm around me and planted a warm, discrete kiss on my cheek, congratulating me on everything, and nothing in particular. As she walked to the door she asked if I was OK for transport home, then almost as an afterthought, mentioned that Linda had passed her a message; she wanted me to meet her in Black Private Room in 10 minutes. I hadn't even noticed she had gone and I pondered on what form our meeting might take.

************************************

Thanks for staying with the story – only one more chapter to go. I'd love to hear from you if you'd care to send me a message and tell me what you particularly like about Pleasure In Control. If I really enjoy your feedback I'll send you a special treat. Don't forget to vote and maybe leave a comment on the site too. Keep looking out for Chapter 17; I won't keep you waiting too long. Promise!

12