Pleasure Poodle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Stamford continued, "Anyway, my point is, it's the same thing with piss. I bet you won't be able to tell the difference between homo piss and straight piss."

Jason scrunched his face and hung his head as tears fell from his face.

Mr. Stamford tried again to comfort Jason, "There, there, young man. All of our bucks are a friendly sort, and they treat their CSP as a very special person. And that's what you will be to them; a very special person. Each of the bucks will be spending quality time with you, giving you pointers on exactly the way they like things done; a little more tongue flicking of the shaft as you suck; more slurping noises as you suck; more deep throat action; and so on. Believe me, they'll treat you well!"

Tony sought to comfort Jason as well, "I can attest to that. The bucks think of their CSP as their 'little woman'. When they come back from a hard day in the fields, it's going to be you who will put a gleam in their eye. So you can be sure they'll be treating you very special!" Mr. Stamford affirmed, "Tony is right. Your job is just making sure my field bucks are happy. In a nutshell, all you have to do is to look pretty and spread your legs and bend over whenever you're asked."

Basil wanted that confirmed, "So there's no hard labor involved?"

Mr. Stamford, "As we have said, he just has to keep himself looking good. Tony here, as his chief disciplinarian, will help make sure of that and ensure that Jason stays on course. If Jason doesn't keep himself looking his best, or if he is rude to one of the bucks, Tony will take him over his knee and paddle some sense into him."

"There is not much else required of a CSP. Jason will be expected to work out every day, but he already enjoys doing that. And he has to keep himself well groomed at all times. He will have to grow his hair out long and keep it sensuously styled, as long hair is a bit more feminine than his current short haircut, and the bucks like to think of their CSP as their little 'missy'. He will also have to let his armpit hair grow out, as a lot of the bucks like to stick their noses in a pretty boy's pits as they fuck 'em. And, of course, he will have to keep his pubes shaved baby-smooth. The bucks like shaved cunt."

"The bucks also expect their CSP to be nicely scented at all times. And on weekend's Jason will be kept naked all day, so we expect him to keep his body oiled. Weekends are the bucks' off-duty time, and they like to have their CSP oiled, pretty, and available. Then in the evening on weekends, before we hang Jason in his sling for evening duty, he will entertain the bucks with an alluring dance routine that a couple of the bucks will help him work out."

Mr. Stamford complimented his chief overseer, "Tony, now that I've examined Jason up close I must say that you sure have a good eye for picking out girly-boys. I can imagine Jason looking real pretty once he's fixed up!"

Tony was proud, "Thank you Mr. Stamford, sir."

Mr. Stamford looked towards Basil, "Well, I'd certainly like to buy him! I'm ready to sign the papers if you agree to it."

Basil nodded, looked at Armand, who nodded in return, then said, "I think we're 'go' for a sale here!"

Mr. Stamford addressed Tony, "I'd like you with me reviewing the documents, so I think you had better secure Jason."

Tony nodded, dug into his backpack, took out a one and a half inch wide cuff and a leash, and asked Basil, "Do you have any heavy household appliance I can secure Jason to?"

Basil thought a bit, "Well, there's the refrigerator."

"That will do just fine." Tony went up to Jason, grabbed him by the balls, and started working his ball sack to get the balls separate and hanging away from his cock shaft. He then snapped and locked on a ball cuff, a leather cinch that tightly encircled his scrotum below his shaft and kept his balls stretched out one and a half inched below his cock. Tony locked it very tightly about the scrotum and Jason began squealing, "OOOUCH, dammit, it fuckin hurts! Take it off!"

Tony patted Jason on the shoulder, "The pain will go away in just a bit. We need to leash you down while we're signing papers."

Mr. Stamford smiled, "It looks like we got ourselves a 'squealer', Tony."

"Actually, that's a bonus, Mr. Stamford. Some of the bucks really get off on the sound of their bitch squealing away as they plug him."

Tony attached a leash to the ball cuff and led Jason to the kitchen adjoining the dining room where Basil was clearing a space for Mr. Stamford to review the indenturement documents.

As Tony leashed Armand and Basil's heavily muscled, bare-naked, ball-cuffed, brother to the handle of the refrigerator door, he licked his lips, smiled at Jason, and addressed the freemen, "Okay, that'll hold him! He won't be able to get away while leashed by his balls to a refrigerator!"

Mr. Stamford, Tony, Basil, and the two officers took seats at the dining table as Basil and Officer Joseph Hardboth each pulled documents out of a briefcase. As the gentlemen went over the terms of the agreement, Armand stayed in the dining room with them, but kept filming Jason leashed to the refrigerator. Jason's back was toward him, so Armand zoomed in on his muscled and harnessed ass. He then had the camera pan up his strong back and had it take in detail work of Jason's manly neck, and the back of his head, with its short hair, that was not to be kept short any longer.

Armand viewed carefully the back of his brother whose job was now to make other men happy. As Armand smiled, he realized that his oldest brother was already doing his job, for he was making him very happy as he videoed him, naked and harnessed. Armand smiled widely under cover of the camera, and laughed as he realized that his own dick was smiling too.

Jason shifted to make himself comfortable, and it gave Armand a profile view of Jason. Jason noticed that Armand was still filming and shouted in anger, "You fucking pervo!"

Tony called out, like a father admonishing a five year old, "One more outburst from you, Jason, and you're getting it as soon as I'm through here!"

Jason could not contain his anger and frustration, "FUCK YOU!"

Tony shook his head, but remained focused on the contract discussion.

When double copies of the varied documents were signed by both parties, Tony took a tawse from out of his backpack, and walked up behind Jason. Strong Tony had no problem gathering Jason's arms behind his back. With one hand Tony held Jason securely in place by his arms in a standing position, and with the tawse in his other hand, began swatting Jason's behind. Jason immediately began wailing and bucking, but Tony had no problem holding the brand new drudge in place for his punishment. As he swatted, Tony explained, "I said I was going to use the paddle on you, but those harness straps cover too much of the surface of your ass, therefore this tawse will let me cover a much wider area." And with that explanation, Tony began his tawsing action down the lengths of both of Jason's legs. As Jason yipped, hopped, and yelped, Armand kept filming the action. As Jason jumped around his cock became concrete hard and purple headed, and his low-banded balls flopped wildly. As Armand filmed, with one hand he pulled his shirt out, so it was no longer tucked into his trousers, giving him a more casual look. The free hanging shirt also handily covered Armand's erection, which was now as purple-hard as Jason's. Basil noticed Armand's casual look, and he followed suit.

When the tawsing was over all the free men watched Jason hop around and rub the pain out of his behind and legs. His cries filled the room, and were caught, as well as the action, by Armand's video camera.

When the crying subsided Tony walked up to Jason and gave him a pat on his shoulder, "There, there! It isn't the end of the world now, is it?" As Tony unleashed Jason from the fridge, he said, "It's time to get you dressed up for the bucks!"

Tony pulled out a pair of panties from his backpack and handed them to Jason, "Put these on!"

Jason said in a quiet and surprised voice, and still sniffling, "But these are girl's pants!"

Tony affirmed that they were, and added, "Just put them on!"

Basil found the sight of his older brother pulling on girly panties over his body harness immensely erotic, and almost felt he should leave the room.

Tony came up behind Jason with a bra and put it around his chest and fastened it on in back. Jason sniffled, "What are you doing?"

"As soon as we get out to the ranch, I want to take you out into the field to introduce you to the bucks you'll be serving. It's been two months since their old CSP's term of service was up, and Mr. Stamford's bucks have been all that time without proper relief. They're all itching for a riding. I just want the bucks to get a good look at you, and give them something to look forward to tonight. Doubtless tonight a lot of the bucks will be coming back for seconds." Tony removed two articles of clothing from his backpack, "I know the bucks would find it real cute if you were dressed in a skirt and blouse when they meet you for the first time, so put these on!"

It was a major struggle getting Jason to put on his skirt and lady's blouse. But after plenty of whining from Jason, and a good shaking and more threats from Tony, the overseer finally got straight muscle boy Jason dressed up like a pretty young lady. And Armand caught all of it on video.

Mr. Stamford was pleased, "The bucks are going to go wild when they meet you, wearing panties, a bra, and a skirt and blouse, over your harness!"

When Jason's sniffling of defeat quieted down somewhat, Tony went up to Jason and put an arm around his shoulder, like he was some young prom queen. "Now don't you worry about a thing, honeysuckle. Everything is going to be all right. You're our new little pleasure poodle, and I'm so proud of you! I'll take you out into the fields to meet the bucks, and you'll get to see what a nice bunch of young guys they are. And they'll all be very happy to see you."

"Then the rest of the day I will make sure is a relaxing one for you, because I realize it can be stressful being in a new position. After you meet the bucks I'll take you to the bucks' quarters, and you can spend the afternoon making yourself pretty. You can take a nice long beauty soak. We'll wash you up real good, shave your pussy area, rub your body in special lotion to make your skin nice and smooth and soft for the boys, make you smell real good, and then we'll get you fitted in a special "heavy duty" harness."

Jason winced. "Now don't you worry about a thing. For your first week or so, until you become more skilled, we'll fit you with a special sucker's muzzle. It's a flange that goes about your lips and keeps your mouth open in a nice wide 'O' shape. That way it will make it easy for you to breathe as you suck cock, and there won't be any danger of your teeth nicking the bucks' cocks. The sucker's muzzle also has a strap that goes around your head, with two attached rods sticking out at the ears, so the boys have something to grab onto as they facefuck you. It helps them get control over your sucking action, and is a very good way to get you on the road towards being an ace cocksucker."

"And don't you worry about business on the other end, either sweetie, because after your soaking, I'll ease your hole open with practice rods. We'll start with a real slender diameter, and work you up to full pecker size."

"You'll eventually get to know each of the bucks intimately; what they like done to them, how their cocks look in intimate detail, how their cocks feel both in your mouth and up your ass, how they react when they cum. You'll be able to tell all thirty bucks apart by just looking at their cocks alone. Little Tommy, their last CSP, used to be hanging in the harness, a buck would come up to him and put their cock in his face, and without looking to see whose face belonged to the cock, he'd be able to say, "Hello Steve. Are you ready to let me give you a little full service sucking relief after your hard day in the fields?"

"The bucks liked him very much. It's important that you, just like Little Tommy, defer to the bucks and treat them with full respect, just like a submissive little wife would submit to her husband. You are there to serve them, and it is your job to keep a smile on the faces of all of Mr. Stamford's bucks."

Mr. Stamford interjected, "And it's also your job to keep a big smile on the face of my head overseer here, Tony!"

Tony thanked Mr. Stamford, and continued orienting Jason to his new position, "I think you could even have an easier time of keeping the bucks smiling than Little Tommy could. Little Tommy was a homo boy, and I think the bucks really prefer a straight boy to be their bitch boy. It gives them a greater sense of conquering and controlling. I just know you are going to work out splendidly!"

Armand kept filming as Jason was led out of the house walking between Tony and Mr. Stamford. The two officers got into to their Fresno County Slave Authority van. Mr. Stamford took the driver's seat of his BMW convertible, and Tony ushered Jason into the back seat, sat next to him, and pulled the door shut.

The last thing Armand and Basil saw as Mr. Stamford drove off was Tony gently placing his arm around Jason's shoulder and pulling him towards him.

In the car, Tony spoke gently to the petrified new drudge. "Hey there, honeysuckle, how are you doing?" Tony blew very gently into Jason's ear. "You're a real cutey-pie, do you know that?" Tony slipped his free hand under Jason's skirt, and gently rubbed his thigh. "You're our new little pleasure poodle, and you are going to be getting lots of compliments." Tony made gentle smooching noises with his lips and blew softly into Jason's face. Beads of sweat formed on Jason's face. "You're real cute when you get all nervous like this." Tony took a finger and gently reached further up and touched the base of Jason's balls. "Are you going to be a real sweetie for all of us bucks? We're going to treat you real good and special. I promise." Tony smiled and put his lips close to Jason's, "You little honey sugarplum! Now give me a kiss and show me that you want to be a good little boy."

Tony put his lips to Jason's and gave him a soft yet prolonged kiss. Jason remained frozen, but after a minute he stopped sweating quite so profusely. And when Tony gently snaked his tongue into Jason's mouth, he was surprised to find that Jason offered no resistance. And Jason was even more surprised at his growing erection.

On their bed, soon after Jason was carted off by Mr. Stamford and Tony, Basil and Armand kissed and stroked each other off to a shattering climax as they watched the video of Jason getting his tawsing. After a moment of rest and reflection, Basil laughed out loud. "Just think! Maybe in four years and 10 months Jason will be joining us in our bed!"

Armand smiled, gave Basil a big sloppy kiss, and hugged him tightly. As the two brothers rolled around in the bed, rubbing their heavily cum soaked bellies together, Armand whispered, "Jason will be our own little pleasure poodle!" The two happy brothers laughed out loud as they snuggled tightly together in brotherly love and watched the remainder of the video.

The End...

12