Pleasures of Continuing Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately for him, in his efforts to calm himself down, he forgot to keep her hips restrained. As soon as she noticed his slackened grip, she took the opportunity to begin gently rocking on her hips making sure to squeeze his dick with her pussy every time she rocked upward. His eyes shot open as soon as he felt her languid movements in his lap. She gazed up at him: her look part mischievous, part challenge, daring him to tell her to stop. Her mouth was what killed the last of his resistance though, the way her half-parted lips were wrapping around the sighs she was making as she gripped and caressed his cock, he knew he couldn't deny her the fulfillment she'd been begging for all night. With that thought, he simultaneously did two things: he began using his thumb to toy with her clit as he leaned his face down into hers and began ravaging her mouth with his tongue. She bucked against him violently as the sensation overload caused her brain to shut down turning her body into one giant pool of sexual need. Despite her desire to continue torturing him as he had her, that was no longer an option: she just needed to fuck.

Their bodies began grinding against one another like writhing snakes, their limbs getting entangled as hands sought out skin or hair, ass or pussy. They'd barely been at it for ten minutes before she felt herself hovering on the precipice of orgasm yet again. She could already begin to feel her legs cramping up and her ass getting sore from the furious pace of their humping, but she couldn't bring herself to slow down because she needed to cum with him trapped inside her. Right as she began formulating her next salvo of x-rated suggestions, she felt his rhythm begin to sputter and then his three quick jerks against her, after which he quickly slumped back against the chair. Realizing he wasn't going to be able to help her reach her own orgasmic destination, she did the next best thing: she started rubbing her clit herself. Within minutes, she followed him in his orgasmic bliss, nuzzling into his chest as she felt his limp cock slip unceremoniously out of her pussy.

He was still dozing by the time her own contented warmth wore off. As she sat in his lap watching him sleep, he realized she had an important choice to make, one she wasn't entirely sure she was ready to make. She could stay with him until he woke up, and finally admit to herself that she wanted more out of their informal arrangement, or she could leave now with her rules to live by intact. As much as she wanted to stay, she was afraid. Afraid that a relationship would kill off the affection they had for one another. Afraid that the fire and spontaneity that fueled their sex life would wither and die like her last relationship. Afraid that he'd hurt her, break her in a way that no other man had ever been able to come remotely close to. At least her rules offered her self-preservation, if nothing else. She didn't even know why she bothered debating the topic.

When he finally awoke, he found a note on the desk. "You look so peaceful and content right now, I can't bear to wake you up," it started. "I want you to know that you're the only one, and I think you're always going to be the only one. The only one who can make me truly happy. The only one who can make my body burn like every sun that ever lived. You exhilarate my whole being, and that scares the shit out of me because I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to what I am if you and I start something that fails. If you think the risk is worth it, you know how to find me, but know that I'll never be the one who spends the night first; I can't. My body is still yours though, if you don't feel the same way. Til I hear from you..." Instead of her name, she'd signed the note with the gentlest of kisses leaving the faintest hint of lipstick on the paper.

As much as he wished to call her a coward, he knew exactly why she'd done it. Unlike their previous trysts, this encounter had allowed them to peer into each other's souls, which had left them both oddly comforted and incredibly scared at the same time. She was right to give them both space. He only wondered how long he could hold out before he finally broke down and called her.