Pt 2: Mrs. M. at the beach

Story Info
Mrs. M. Enjoys a beach side bonfire party.
4.4k words
4.6
9.5k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
161 Followers

I stood in the doorway with another heart stopping vision before me. Stefi had chosen an extremely revealing black one-piece bathing suit that just barely covered all the key places. She beamed a smile at my reaction, and slowly turned so I could see the rest. Her spectacular ass was cleft by a thong cut and her entire back was bare. I realized that her suit was secured at the back of her neck with a single tie. Undo that, and the whole suit would come off. The front had a plunging neckline so low that another couple inches and I'd see her little dark triangle.

"Do you like?" She cooed.

"Oh, hell yes. Very much."

She kissed me quickly, locked up, and we drove to the boat.

My one vice is boating. I love the water, and especially sailing. Motor boats are so impersonal. You get in, start the engine, and you can't even talk until you get where you're going. On a sailboat, you set the sail, and get out the wine and cheese.

It was too early for wine and cheese, but we had coffee and pastries.

I hopped on board and then helped Stefi. She was all smiles at the sight of my boat and we set off for the one hour sail to the beach.

I showed her how to steer the boat with her in front of me on the captain's chair. This gave me the opportunity to feel her firm rear against my very interested cock while I occasionally caressed her hips, and breasts. The petting got rather heated about midway, and she untied her bathing suit, letting the top down. Then she told me to take the wheel and squatted down in front of me.

I sailed us along at a modest clip for a while, as Stefi gave me a special treat. She tugged down my swim trunks, and freed my erection with a delighted "Ahh, there you are." Her tongue bathed every inch of my length, saving the head for last. It was a deliciously slow torture intended to get my arousal to its peak and it worked. I was as stiff as a board, and the slightest touch of her tongue on my swollen head sent shivers up my body.

She then had me sit up higher on the captain's chair, and she got herself into position, cupping her magnificent breasts in her hands around my thickness and she started sliding me between the soft valley of her cleavage for a rare titty fuck. Enjoyable as they are, the best part for me isn't so much how it feels, but rather how it looks. A beautiful face with a mischievous smile, beautifully shaped breasts, and the seductive motion of stroking my cock with her body. It's a vision.

"Do you plan to make me cum like that?" I asked.

She smiled and tilted her head in a sort of shrug. "I want to make you cum," She said, "in any way I can."

"Then I think I'll need your mouth to accomplish that." I ran my fingers through her silky hair.

"Oh. Is that so." She stood, gave me a slow, sensual kiss, then bent over my lap and took my length all the way into her mouth.

Her warm, wet tongue and her adoring moans and gasps along with simply amazing oral skills had me cumming in a matter of minutes. My beautiful little goddess took every drop in her mouth, then smiled up at me, and swallowed.

"That's a very nice breakfast." She purred.

I sat there in stunned silence. Everything about this woman seemed too good to be true. Her looks, her sexual appetite, even her voice and accent. It all made me want her even more.

"I owe you one for that." I sighed.

"Owe me?" She pulled up her bathing suit and got in front of me again.

"An orgasm." I said and nibbled her neck gently.

"Oh, don't be silly." She giggled.

"I'm quite serious." I said. "I won't take pleasure from you without giving the same back."

She half turned and gave me a sweet smile. "I like that." She said and pulled my arms around her more. "I like that very much."

We arrived at the beach and took the dinghy ashore. I chose this one in particular because it was known as an 'adults only' beach. No families or children playing in the surf here. Mostly there were younger people, twenty-somethings looking for some fun. But when Stephania hit the beach on the ocean side, nearly every head was turning. The cute twenty-somethings were outclassed by this Mediterranean goddess.

We found a semi-remote spot and spread our blanket, then lay side by side and talked the way new couples do to learn more about each other. We talked about family, school, work, and relationships. I learned that Stefi thought of herself as a cougar in training. Not quite old enough to be a cougar, but still with an eye for younger men.

"Recently I've come to realize that I needed someone more intellectually and emotionally mature." She said and kissed my shoulder. "Someone who won't just fuck me and go. Treat me like a victory rather than a relationship."

"I volunteer for tribute." I said, holding up my hand.

She giggled and kissed my shoulder again, then got to her feet and grabbed a towel. "Come on. Let's take a walk."

We held hands and walked the beach a while, passing couples and groups who had the hardest time pretending not to stare at my Stefi. She seemed to enjoy the attention and made some cute remarks as we went. Then she looked around in all directions, gripped my hand tighter, and made a dash for the dunes.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Someplace you can pay me back for this morning." She ran us up between two dunes and spread her towel on the soft sand. Then she looked around again to make sure we were alone and untied her bathing suit. This time, rather than just letting her top down, she removed it entirely. Naked and lovely, she eased herself down onto the towel, and twitched a finger at me to join her.

I dropped my swim trunks and got down with her. We spent some time fondling and teasing while we kissed, then she took me by the shoulders and urged me down between her legs. Now, it's not like I've taken a survey, but virtually all my past lovers had commented at one time or another on my oral skills. I found the secret was the proper combination of mouth, tongue and hands. It's only at that angle that one can touch the most intimate places that will drive a woman wild.

I put all my experience into practice, determined to make a lasting impression on my beautiful Stefania. My tongue explored her silky depths while my fingers rubbed at her clit and stroked the sensitive perineum, edging close to her tight rear. I sucked her whole pussy, drawing out her clit a bit more, then lashed at her exposed sweetness until she was panting and moaning with urgency. Then I focused on her clit with my tongue while I slipped a finger deep into her pussy and found the hidden place behind her hood.

Her climax was explosive. She pounded her fists into the towel and let out a little scream followed by a long, desperate moan as her orgasm continued sending convulsions through her whole body. When it finally subsided, she lay panting on her back, her legs still over my shoulders, and motioned wordlessly for me to come up to her.

She engaged me in our most passionate kiss yet, and she wrestled with my tongue until the passion turned sensual and soft. She caressed my shoulders with the tips of her fingers, smiling up at the sky. "Meraviglioso." She purred.

"English?" I asked.

"Marvelous. Wonderful. God, that was just..."

"Wow!" We both turned our heads to find a couple guys standing on the dune above us.

"Uhh, a little privacy?" I said.

"Oh, yeah." One guy said. "We heard a scream, and... you know. We just wanted to be sure nobody was in trouble."

"Well, as you can see..."

"Is that beer?" Stefi asked.

The kid grinned and held up his twenty-two-ounce bottle. "Yeah. Local brewery. Want some?"

I cast a confused look at Stefi, but she just smiled back at me and reached for the bottle, clearly unashamed at being naked before two strangers. She took a long sip and offered it back. "Mmm... still cold." She sighed. "Grazie. Sex makes me thirsty."

The two guys chuckled.

"Did you watch us too?" Stefi asked.

The guys looked down and avoided her gaze with sly smiles.

"Oh, you did." She giggled. "And... what did you think?"

The first, and more outgoing of the two it seemed, looked her in the eyes. "You're so fucking hot." He said. "I'd do anything to trade places with him." He nodded at me.

"Would you?" She giggled. "Would you even know what to do with a woman like me?"

I leaned close and whispered at Stefi's ear. "What are you doing?"

She blinked at me, and blushed. "Oh, god. What am I doing?" she admonished herself. "I'm so sorry." She gave the boys a smile. "Thanks for the beer. We should be going."

"Oh, damn." The other one said. "Well, hey. Um, we're having a fire and brots over there on the beach at sundown. And more beer, if you want to come by."

"We'll think about it." Stefi said, and she waited for them to finally leave before getting up and putting her bathing suit back on.

"You really do have a thing for younger guys." I said as she secured her suit.

She blushed another smile. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking right. You must have really done something special to me."

I snickered. "Nice try."

She giggled back.

"Do you want to go to their little cook out?"

She blinked at me. "No, we're on a date. We should..."

"Forget what we should do." I said. "What do you want to do?"

She gulped and shook her head. "I don't know. It's probably not a good idea."

I shrugged. "I'll be with you." I said. "What could possibly happen?"

"I don't know." She said again more urgently. "That's the problem. Look, darling. I really like you. Maybe much more than like. The last thing I want to do is mess this up with a stupid mistake."

I smiled at her and took her in my arms. "I'm way beyond like too." I agreed. "And I don't want to risk this either." I kissed her lightly. "So, if you want, we can go and see what happens. If you start to do anything I don't like, we can leave. No harm done."

She smiled with that cute bashful expression. "Just some harmless flirting then?" she suggested.

I nodded.

She gave another moment to consider that and then kissed me. "Alright. But as soon as I do anything stupid, you stop me."

I nodded again.

We walked back to our blanket, and I called to the two guys on the way. "See you tonight."

We spent the rest of the day talking, soaking up the sun, and putting our toes into the still too cold to swim ocean. As dusk approached, Stefi started to look nervously down the beach as a fire was lit.

"I still don't think this is a good idea." She said again.

"It'll be fine." I said. We gathered our things and walked down the beach where the two boys we met, and two more we hadn't met, all were working to build up the fire.

They all greeted us, or more to the point, her, and made introductions all around. Rick and Greg were the two from the dunes. Mark and John were the other two. We found they were students at the local university, though thankfully not at the community college. That would have been too awkward.

We spread our blanket near the fire for some warmth, music was playing from some wireless speaker, and beers were opened. Turns out my Stefi likes beer, but only in small doses, so we shared one. As we sat on the sand and chatted with the boys, they put brots on a sandwich grill, and stuck them in the sand near the flames. Then they all gathered around to get closer to Stefi.

It was both a little intimidating and amusing to see these younger guys practically drooling over my lovely Stefania. She, on the other hand, was absolutely loving the attention. Soon the conversation turned to flirting.

"You two been together long?" Rick asked.

"This is our second date." I said.

Stefi made a shy smile at that. "Not that I always end up having sex in the dunes on my second date." She giggled.

"You what?" John asked.

Rick and Greg hid smiles. "Yeah, um... we didn't mention that part."

Stefi laughed. "Oops. Well, they enjoyed the show, so I assumed..."

"You got to watch?" Mark scoffed. "Damn!"

Stefi giggled. "Well, it wasn't as if we knew." She reached for my hand. "Not that we would mind, I don't think."

I nodded in agreement.

There was an awkward silence for a moment, then John spoke up again. "Umm... can I ask something a little personal?"

Stefi smiled and nodded. "Sure."

"How big are those." He eyed her tits.

Stefi giggled and got up on her knees, thrusting her chest out proudly. "How big would you guess?"

He got a sly grin and said, "If I guess right, can I touch them?"

Stefi's mouth fell open in a shocked smile. She then cast her eyes at me, and I gave her a subtle little nod. She looked back at John, and smirked. "Fine. If you guess right, you can touch them."

"Thirty-six D!" he said at once.

"Oh, so sorry, Johny." Stefi giggled.

"Thirty-six C." Mark said, and Stefi blushed a smile at him.

"I guess we have a winner." She giggled.

He hurried over, and Stefi patted the blanket in front of her. "Kneel down here." She said, and Mark fell to his knees at once. She reached behind her neck, and unlaced her bathing suit, letting the top down to expose her magnificent breasts.

A collective 'holy shit' was whispered by the boys, and Mark just knelt there staring. He still hadn't moved to touch her. Stefi took his hands, and guided them to her soft mounds, and he gave them both a gentle massage. She let it go on for quite some time, and the other guys were growing restless.

"Want to guess her hip size next?" I suggested.

Stefi shot me a shocked expression, though still that subtle smile.

"What can we touch then?" Rick asked.

"My hips." She said.

"And her ass." I added.

Another shocked smile was cast my way. "I think you're a bad influence on me, sir." She hissed at me. Then she heaved a sigh and nodded. "Alright."

"Thirty-six!" Literally all four boys shouted at once.

Stefi giggled and rolled her eyes. "Now what?" She sighed. "They all got it right."

"Then I guess they all get a feel." I offered.

Stefi bit at her lower lip, and I knew she was starting to get terribly aroused. She also conveyed a warning in those beautiful dark eyes. She was trying to be sure I knew what I was doing.

"Come on, darling. Let's see." I urged her. As aroused as Stefi was getting, I was miles past. I knew what she would have wanted. I could almost see her imagination running wild as she saw herself getting fucked by these young guys one after the other. Maybe another time.

I went over to her and gave her a soft kiss. "You okay with this?" I asked.

She reached for me, and I could feel her whole body quivering. "Are they all going to...?" she whispered.

I smiled and shook my head. "Not this time." I whispered back. "Just me." She gave a little moan, either from excitement or disappointment. Maybe a little of both. "But I hope your oral skills are up for a challenge." I hissed to her ear.

She shot a somewhat scared look at me, and I felt that quivering body shudder even more. "All of them?" she whimpered.

I just nodded slowly.

"Oh, god." She sighed. "Are you sure?"

"I want this as much as you do." I said softly. "Maybe more." As I spoke, I gently pushed her bathing suit down over her hips, rolled her onto her back, and pulled them up and off those long, shapely legs. Then I helped her up to her hands and knees.

"Hands only, guys." I warned. "Understand?"

Four guys surrounded my beautiful Stefi, and they all started stroking, rubbing, squeezing, and spanking my gorgeous lover's rear. She remained there on all fours, her head lolling from side to side with her eyes closed as she just reveled in the erotic moment. I saw her body twitch and she moaned deeply, and I suddenly realized someone had put a finger in her wet pussy. With no protest, more fingers started to join in, making her wriggle and squirm as she panted.

"Move over." Rick said. He got directly behind her, and used three fingers, sawing them in and out of my Stefi's cunt as she moaned and thrust her hips back at him. Then Greg, the shy one, couldn't resist any longer, and used his Stefi-soaked finger to probe her ass.

Stefi turned her head back to see who it was, then met my eyes and I watched the transformation happen in real time. Her slightly worried, shy expression changed to that of a hungry lioness. She licked her lips at me, and moaned deep and long, then arched her back, shifting her legs further apart to give those strong hands more room to use her. She threw her head back and groaned as she shook and trembled, then a long moan escaped her as she convulsed over and over with her orgasm.

She looked back at me, and her eyes and expression were that shy, demure beauty again. She nipped her lip at me and quivered. "Please?" She whimpered. "Now?"

I dropped my trunks and said, "Move." The young guys all moved out of my way, and I got on my knees behind Stefi, stroking my hands up her thighs, over her ass, and up her back. My cock pressed against her pussy, and she made an adorable yipping sound as the head entered her.

I stroked her back with my hands, leaned down close to her ear and whispered. "I'm going to fuck you now." She quivered. "And they're all going to watch and hope to do you next." She whimpered. "But you don't get that tonight." She moaned almost sadly. I took firm hold of her hips and thrust my cock all the way in. She gasped and threw her head back again. I took the invitation and got a nice handful of her silky hair. Then we began a slow, steading fucking that made her moan at every thrust.

"Anyone want to get a blowjob?" I asked.

All four guys practically stumbled over themselves. "Easy, one at a time." I told them. "And don't you worry. She's not going anywhere until you've all had a turn."

Back arched, head back, eyes tearing and moans with every thrust of my cock, I whispered in her ear. "Open wide, my lover."

She obeyed, and Rick put his cock in her warm, welcoming mouth. Her moans got louder and more urgent as she got spit roasted, deepthroating the young guy and taking my hard length at the same time. I don't think I could describe the erotic energy of such an experience. Her sweaty body rocking back and forth, the sounds of her sweet love noises, the heady aroma of wood smoke, sea salt, and sex in the air. Her pussy was tight and flooded with her slick love juices, and I could feel her body shaking all over.

Rick didn't last long, and he desperately groaned, "In your mouth?"

"Mm, hmm." Stefi affirmed and began gulping his cum as it filled her eager mouth. He withdrew his cock with a wet slurp, and Stefi licked her lips, savoring the taste of young cum.

Mark knelt down, whacked Stefi in the face with his cock a few times, then shoved it in. He didn't appreciate my slow pace, so he set his own, throat fucking my Stefi as she gulped and gasped for air when she could. He started getting more aggressive, growling at her as she tried to keep up.

"Yeah, take that cock, slut. Swallow it. Come on. Faster."

Thankfully he too was quick. My poor Stefi got a flood of hot cum from his cock, and she let most of it drool out onto the beach blanket. Still, she continued writhing and squirming on my cock, and opened her mouth for more.

John stepped up next, and looked something like a lost puppy as he felt that superb blowjob take him in. He was transfixed, watching my beautiful Stefania glide her mouth up and down his hard length, flicking her tongue over the head and slurping him in and out loudly. Her soft moans returned, and she would let my fucking plunge him to the back of her throat and back out again like a piston on a sex machine.

He groaned, quaked like he was being electrocuted, and shouted when he shot his load into Stefi's mouth. She moaned in reply to his orgasm, and greedily swallowed every drop before sliding his cock out with a long sigh.

"Mmm... I liked that one, very much." She purred.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
161 Followers
12