All Comments on 'Pledge Initiation'

by professorjames

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pe1erpe1erover 13 years ago

I am very glad you have started writing again after a very long break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Welcome Back!

It's great to see you writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Only Three Pledges?

How can this sorority survive with an entering pledge class of only three girls? If this continues there will only be twelve girls in the sorority! (Three freshwomen, three sophmores, three juniors and three seniors, and if any flunk out or leave school for any reason, there would be less than a dozen.) If the girls are sophmores, then there would only be nine, assuming freshwomen are not recruited.

It is also strange there is no pledge supervision by the more senior members. Someone should be with the pledges to make sure the fraternity boys stay on program. A lot of this story is not reasonable as I understand the Greek experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

GREAT story. I loved it. Just the right amount of sex and paddling. Great job, you kept me stimulated for every sentence.

guest6guest6about 10 years ago
Terrific

This was truly awesome. Great stuff, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

~🌟~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written arousing story.

But my impression of so called "higher education" is that many students will find that the knowledge of their past that others now hold will be used to make sure they do not rock the establishment boat.

When and if they face marriage, full confession prefaced with the reasons for it, could be vital. When I returned to my family after my Bsc. I found my wife's belief that I had had the time of my life with female students; shocking. Then I explained that I had found it so stressful, (not the studying, that was enjoyable,) that I had attempted suicide!

There is far to little effort put into giving fragile people the care their emotional needs demand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous