Pledges Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh!" Roxie laughed. But she fully understood. Mickie's tongue was just as wicked.

Leaning back into the sugary wetness, Roxie's tongue and lips danced over Mickie's clit.

"Wait. You too, baby," Mickie whispered as she sat up. She reached for Roxie's thigh and pulled on it gently. Understanding, Roxie turned her body around and lay on top of her lover. Settling into the hot 69 made both girls shiver.

Mickie looked up to see Roxie's hot pinkness directly above her. Grabbing the girl's hips, Mickie planted her hot mouth directly onto Roxie's wet pussy.

"Oh, baby," Roxie moaned into Mickie's heat. "Baaaaaaby, yes!"

Licking each other, gently at first, the two lovers soon went into overdrive trying to make each other cum. Mickie's tongue fluttered back and forth over Roxie's clit, but she was nearly distracted by Roxie's lips on her jewel.

"Ohhhh," Mickie moaned. "Don't stop, baby! Please don't stop!"

Roxie slid a slim finger into Mickie and slowly moved it in and out, as Mickie's body began to writhe with extreme pleasure. Mickie's tongue increased the pressure on Roxie's gem, trying to bring the sweet girl to her peak.

The girls continued eating each other out until Roxie's body began to tremble also. Her blood boiling, Roxie doubled her efforts on Mickie's clit. Roxie was close to an explosive orgasm and she wanted both of them to reach their peaks together.

The girls' sighs and moans intensified as both raced toward a climax. Her coup de gras, Roxie inserted a second finger into Mickie's wet pussy. Taking that as her cue, Mickie imitated the movement and slid her fingers into her lover's honeyed wetness.

"Baby, baby, baby," Roxie sighed. "Yes baby, yes! Ohhh...Oh...Oh God, yes!"

Mickie's chest heaved as she struggled to breathe. Roxie was driving her crazy with that talented tongue.

Suddenly Roxie stiffened. "Ahhhhh!" she cried out as the powerful orgasm started deep within her loins. Not wanting to leave Mickie out, she drew Mickie's clit into her mouth and sucked deeply.

That was all it took. "Yes, baby! Yesssss! Baby, I'm cumming too!" Mickie screamed as explosions racked her body. Roxie's body gyrated on top of Mickie's as her climax hit hard too. Moaning, sweat ran off the girls' bodies as their pussies pulsed and throbbed in ecstasy.

Riding out their delicious climaxes, the girls held on to each other tightly. Faces wet with their juices, they continued lapping at each other's clits. Long moments passed as their delicious orgasms ebbed and flowed.

Soon, the girls stopped moving and rested against each other. Planting a last kiss on Mickie's drenched pussy, Roxie scooted around and gathered her lover into a heated embrace.

Sighing, Mickie planted soft kisses all over Roxie's neck. After a few moments of silence, they spoke in unison. "That was great, baby!" Surprised, they laughed and held each other tighter.

Roxie kissed Mickie's sweet lips, tasting her own essence. The girls giggled and snuggled into each other.

No further words were spoken as the two lovers drifted off to sleep.

~~~

Jade Cross sat at her desk in the corner of her bedroom. The room was completely dark, except for a small amount of light from the desk lamp. Her desk, messy with scattered papers and books, also held a small plastic bag. Opening the bag, she pulled out a small videocamera, only about the size of her palm, and all of the accessories.

With a wicked laugh, she set up the equipment and checked the lens. "You can't do anything unless you have proof, huh, daddy?" she mocked.

Rising to turn on the overhead light, she was finally ready to set her plan into motion.

She shot a quick bit of footage of her room to practice focusing the small camera. She then rewound the film and viewed the images that raced across the screen. She did this over and over for hours until she was satisfied that she could not only work the equipment properly, but more importantly, surreptitiously.

"I'll get that proof if it's the last thing I do. I'll catch those bitches fucking up, and they'll be gone forever!"

12