All Comments on 'Pledging The SUK Sorority Ch. 03'

by P_V

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

I'm still waiting for another installment to the SUK Sorority series though, please get one out as soon as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more

can hardle wait for the rest of the story

LolaLady925LolaLady925almost 14 years ago

Finish the series!! Can't wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Finish the series please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I guess we have another unfinished story line. So annoying that it stops just when it starts getting interesting. Now, having said that, this ending would be just fine since we also have the backstory of the SUK sorority. Laura's finish would only add a little bit more. I would have liked to have her finish the last guy and then spit the cum on the paddled guy's face. They would then let the guy go after taking a picture or two. Also would have like to find out how Laura feels with a stomach full of cum. How did the women come up with having Laura suck off 11 guys?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userP_V@P_V
Wouldn't even know where to start. As far as what brings me here - my mind has always been centered on *sex* - even from a very young age. I read "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (but were afraid to ask)" when I was 10. I knew more about reproduction t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES