Plotting a Course Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby's mom made a delicious lunch that had a baked ham and all the fixin's. After we helped clean up we headed upstairs to catch up on our neglected homework. Bobby immediately zoned out as he focused on his work, he looked so handsome when he was deep in thought, with his brow furrowed, absorbing all of the information that the book had to offer. I plugged in my headphones and was listening to George Strait while I worked on a worksheet for Spanish class.

"Rob." I faintly heard and stopped what I was working on. "Robbie!" I heard more clearly this time and took off my headphones to look at Bobby.

"What's up Bobby?" I asked setting my work down the desk.

"I'm going to enroll in school tomorrow, just thought I'd tell you." He said before he refocused on his book.

"Sounds good babe." I replied before finishing the worksheet I had been working on. I felt Bobby kiss the back of my head before he headed out the room. When he came back from the bathroom I took his place to get ready for bed. He was smiling and holding the covers open for me when I returned. I happily climbed over him and got into his bed. I loved holding Bobby while I slept. It just seemed like the most natural thing in the world.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do." I thought out loud.

"What do you mean Robbie?" Bobby answered.

I sighed before speaking. "I've gotten so used to sleeping with you; it'll take a while to get used to sleeping alone again."

"I know what you mean." Bobby answered. "I'll have to see if Billy will spoon against me every night."

I knew Bobby was joking and couldn't help the laugh that slipped out of my mouth before I squeezed him tightly to me. "You better not." I said before I started tickling him in all of his sensitive spots.

"Robbie, stop, uncle, I give." Bobby squealed and squirmed on the bed.

"Good." I answered and kissed the back of his head and squeezed him tighter to me.

*The story continues in Chapter 2*

12