All Comments on 'Plotting a Course Ch. 06'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
please dont split the up

I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Plz

Plz don't let them brk up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best

You are telling the perfect love story. Each chapter gets better. Bobby and Rob are supposed to be together and I'm pretty sure you won't disappoint us in the end. A little turbulence might be good, but these two men are meant for each other. Thanks.

Cliff

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NO Cheating Please

I love Rob and Bobby please don't have them cheating on each other a little wave every now and then his fine but their such a great couple that I would truly hate for there relationship to be damaged that way and with this (matt) coming around it feels like its going that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It feels like you're forcing the issues of 'others'. Please don't have them cheating on each other, that will just ruin EVERYTHING you've already written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I loved this chapter of "Plotting a Course". The ending tears part seemed abrupt and the transition to it was a bit awkward, other then that the chapter was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Growing in love

You have another wonderful chapter. Rob and Bobby growing even more deeply into their love -- and it shows when they are together. When Rob removes his shirt, and Bobby touches Rob's beautifully haired chest, feels the hard pecs and musculature, and touches the soft hairy surface. Bobby falls completely into Rob's welcoming embrace- Later Bobby tells Rob that he is all Bobby needs. They make their gentle love, and Bobby lays his head lovingly on Rob's chest. And they are truly sorry to say goodbye when they head off to school.

It is so good to hear both of them repeat their words of love to each other.

But Christmas break is coming! And Bobby can see if he can transfer with good grades to Rob's school. Keep these two wonderful guys together. Bobby has done a good job at keeping Matt at bay, even though Matt is an attractive guy in his own right. Matt needs his own lover, but it can't be Bobby; Matt's not Robbie!!

DonRDonRover 10 years ago

I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. I see a lot of sentiment about not cheating which I share. However, that sometimes happens unintentionally due to miscommunication, deception, mistakes, etc.; and the ability to acknowledge that we're human, to forgive, to love, and ultimately how much the relationship means to both parties, determines it's success or failure. Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

wow, i must say, i am enthralled by the story of rob and bobbie. i started reading your series today at around 2 pm and barely finished at 12:46 am the next day. i am in love with your series. please continue making such an incredible story.

EricMorrisonEricMorrisonabout 10 years ago

I have a feeling Clint is gay...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous