All Comments on 'Plotting a Course Ch. 09'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
i love this story

Makes me smile

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank u for the early Xmas present...

Truly one of my favorite stories ever! You are really talented. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DRIVAL

HO HO HO AND CRAP

avidreadravidreadrover 10 years ago

Sweet. It was sweet of Rob to arrange his surprise for Bobby. These two are so good together. Look forward to more.

To Anonymous: If you're going to be insulting and cowardly, learn how to spell. It's drivel, with an E, like your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Teddy Bear

I just love the way you tell this story. I feel as though I know these young men. The teddy bear was so romantic. You are the best!!

Cliff

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like your writing, however ALL they seem to do is fuck. Can they not do anything at all without fucking? Love means more than fucking all the time.

Cute_HedgehogCute_Hedgehogover 10 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

Thank you so much for this new chapter, it was really enjoyable! Please keep writing, oh, and when you're done with this series, maybe you can do a series with Clint and Matt? Anyway, I absolutely love the series you've done on Rob and Bobby! Please keep the chapters coming for as long as possible! Thanks again from your fan,

Cute_Hedgehog

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Deepening love

Every time Rob and Bobby get together, they explore their deepening love. I can understand their tendency to fuck every time they are together, because they miss each other so much. They have their passionate kisses, and I'm sure their sensual blow jobs too, as well as time to simply lie side by side and cuddle. After all, Rob's hairy chest is an invitation to get "warmed up" and Bobby always enjoyed the times when he could stroke Rob's loving body. This continues to be a beautiful love story! Keep up the story line, and remind us every so often of Rob's beautiful hairy chest and pubes. Long may they love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I loved the chapter. It is great that Rob and Bobby will be at the same school next year. I think it is cute that they are still in that hot passionate phase; I think it is because they are not at the same school but then you are the author VaRiverWriter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous