Plotting a Course Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop Robbie! That tickles." I squirmed as he started rubbing the soles of my feet.

"Stop squirming Bobby, or it'll take longer." Rob laughed as he purposely drove me crazy tickling my feet. Thankfully, he relented and worked his deft fingers into my calf muscles, slowly up the back of my legs.

"Oh Robbie!" I moaned when he reached my inner thighs, inches from my balls.

"Like that babe?" Rob teased smacking my ass with one of his hands.

"Ouch." I over exaggerated as he quickly worked the sting away. "Oh yeah Robbie, I like that." I sighed as his fingers worked closer to my twitching hole.

"Good." Rob whispered before I felt one of his fingers slip passed my defenses. My body trembled as Rob slowly worked a slick finger in and out of my tight channel.

"I need you Robbie." I whimpered into the pillow before I felt a second finger stretching me open.

"I need you Bobby." Rob's breath was hot against the back of my neck before I felt his teeth lightly nibble on my shoulder. I heard Rob's whispers of love before I felt the head of his thick cock pressing against my puckered heat.

"Fuck me Robbie!" I moaned into the pillow as his slick erection gradually slid into my canal. The heat of Rob's flesh inside and out had me desperate for more. My hips rose off of the bed, wanting more, enjoying the feeling of fullness as Rob bottomed out.

"So fucking tight babe." Rob sighed and I felt his pubes tickling my ass.

"Move." I whimpered.

I felt Rob's lips on the back of my neck before he started gyrating his hips, slowly thrusting in and out of my ass. His glorious erection hit all the right places and I was leaking pre-come onto the sheets below me.

"More Robbie." I begged and was rewarded with a grunt. Rob stopped holding back and started forcing me deeper into the mattress. I was a raging inferno, on the verge of turning into ash. Every nerve inside me was firing as Rob bombarded my sweet spot with his engorged member.

"Harder." I pleaded, desperate for release.

"Fuck you're sexy." Rob panted as his thighs slapped harder against my ass cheeks. My dick was grinding against the sheet below me as Rob continued sending glorious sensations through my nervous system.

"Almost. Almost." I tried to warn Rob.

"Do it babe. Shoot your hot load." Rob's warm breath ghosted across my ear before he started lightly biting my earlobe. My eyes sealed themselves shut as my brain became overloaded with pleasure. Lights flashed beneath my eye lids and my body ached for release.

"Robbie." I half screamed, half moaned as I lost control. "Fuck! Robbie! I'm-!" My stomach was soon coated in a hot, thick mess as I spewed my load on the sheets below me. My insides constricted rhythmically around Rob's thick, elongated shaft.

"Love you!" Rob groaned as his hips faltered. His thrusts were erratic before I was filled with Rob's seed. An inferno warmed me from the inside out and I felt Rob gasping for breath, the full weight of his body pushing me into the mattress. Time ceased to exist and we both tried to catch our breath. Rob rolled off of my back. "Holy shit." Rob sighed. "You okay Bobby?" Rob sounded concerned as I rolled off of the wet spot I had created beneath me.

"Better than okay." I grinned gazing into his green eyes. "You know all the right spots."

"You're made for me babe." I closed my eyes as Rob leaned in for a sweet kiss.

"We're made for each other." I corrected. "That was fantastic Robbie, but I'm covered in oil. I'm leaking your spunk. I need a shower."

"Is there room for me?" Rob wiggled his eyebrows at me, flashing his white teeth at me.

"Robbie we're in my dorm. You can use the other shower though."

"I'm going to shower with you, or you're not going to shower." Rob kissed me again.

"Okay." I couldn't resist his charms. I grabbed two towels and my shower caddy and ran into the bathroom. Rob followed me into the shower and closed the curtain behind us.

"I love you so much Bobby." Rob said pulling me into a hug as the warm water rained down on us.

"I love you more than anything Robbie." I answered causing Rob to kiss my forehead before he turned me around to face the shower head.

"You really are shiny." Rob teased as he worked a rich lather into my hair. Rob massaged my scalp causing me to make noises of pleasure. My body was quickly turning to mush as Rob massaged soap onto my back.

"No girls allowed in the shower." I stiffened as I heard the voice of my RA in the bathroom.

"No girls in here." Rob answered sticking his wet head out of the curtain to see who was talking. I couldn't help but laugh at Rob's answer.

"Who are you?" Nick, the RA, questioned.

"I'm just visiting a friend." Rob answered with a chuckle. I elbowed him trying to get him to shut up.

"Who is in there with you." Nick demanded.

"Knowing our shower time had come to an end I pulled Rob back in the shower and took his place.

"Hey Nick." I said, feeling my face flush as Nick stared at me wide-eyed.

"Bobby?" Nick asked in disbelief. His face turned beet red and he turned away. "I, uh. I." Nick sputtered to a halt before regaining his composure. "I'm sorry Bobby, but you can't have, you know, relations in the shower. Y'all get out of there and I'll look the other way. This time."

"Sorry Nick." I answered and he nodded and left the room. When the door closed Rob started shaking with laughter. "It's not funny." I tried to keep a straight face as Rob grasped his side trying to catch his breath. "Come on Rob, I'm hungry." I said turning off the shower and grabbing the towels. We quickly dried off before retreating to my room.

"Where you wanna go babe?" Rob asked. "Clint said we could meet them downtown if we wanted."

"Let's just order a pizza." I answered.

"Not very romantic." Rob answered raising an eyebrow.

"I don't care what we do as long as I'm with you Robbie." Rob's strong arms quickly engulfed me and I let my head rest on his glistening wet chest.

*The story continues in Chapter 10*

12