Plotting a Course Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Bobby." Rob whispered into my ear before kissing my cheek.

"I never figured you'd be into bondage." T.C. winked at me. "It's always the quiet ones." My face flushed with an impossible heat and I tried to cover it with my hands as we headed off to dinner. Thankfully, Rob pried my left hand from my face and held it in his right as we left Rob's dorm.

"My shirt is stuck to my stomach." Rob whispered, laughed, and winced as he pulled at his shirt. T.C. cut his eyes at us and tried not to laugh.

"When Rob told me he was gay and that his boyfriend was named Bobby, I mean, wow. I never imagined it would be you."

"Well when Rob told me his roommate was named Chase, I definitely didn't think about you. Why the name change?" T.C. held open the door for us and smiled as we walked by. After a few minutes we were settled with our food at a table.

"Well, I figure you only get a couple chances to make a first impression. I ditched T.C. and told everyone I was Chase, it's not like I was lying or anything, just wanted to try something new, ya know?"

"Makes sense. I understand. So why'd you transfer from..." I looked at Rob, trying to remember where he said T.C. had transferred from.

"VCU." T.C. filled in the blank. "Well I was dating a girl for a while. Long story short, we broke up and I needed a change of scenery."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I immediately felt bad for bringing it up.

"Don't be. I love it here. Lots of cute ladies around." T.C. grinned before winking and glancing between us..

"You know, I should have seen it. The girls were all over you in high school and you never made a move. Now tell me about you Bobby. The last I saw you, you were not, well..." He cut his eyes at Rob who grinned before pulling me into a sideways hug and kissing my cheek.

"Madly in love with your handsome roommate?" The three of us laughed as we caught up and enjoyed a surprisingly relaxing meal.

*This story will continue in chapter 13*

*Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you think.

I'm going to try to submit the remaining chapters of Plotting a Course with a little more regularity.

Thank you for sticking with me and for your support*

12