PLUR-dahar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

Her trip turned dark, real dark. Anxiety flooded her. Fingers were twirling her nipples. All she tried to do was hold onto her clothing, so that she could compose herself later and not have to run around naked. In the crowd, she had given up on keeping the clothing in place. Her fist was around the bottoms at the front. In the back, her butt was in the air. A hand was slapping her butt and trying to explore the space between her butt cheeks.

Being a girl in skimpy clothes, there was little protection. She was shaking her butt to keep the crawling fingers from reaching her pussy. "Who does that?" shot through her head.

Both roommates fell through the last layer of the tight crowd. There was no more resistance. They could freely push ahead and run out to freedom. Kandace turned around. The perps had stayed in the safety of the tight crowd. She pulled her clothes back into place. Her trip had worn off. She felt anxiety. She felt stressed about all the guys trying to get her. Paranoia was spreading.

"I have to pee," she said.

The girls walked to the long rows of porta potties. A long line of girls stood there. She started feeling safer. The emotion of panic was still pushing in her. She could feel the psychic fingerprints of the perps left behind on her body. She told Bling about it. Bling hugged Kandace to make Kandace feel better. The moon was high above the festival grounds. They were deep inside of the night.

A girl started screaming help from inside of the porta potties. A sarcastic girl called out, "just another dweeb peeing in her boots, because she's trying to hover." The screams got more desperate. The porta potty door opened. There were two girls inside. One girl was standing and screaming. The other girl fell out of the porta potty with convulsions. "Betty," screamed the standing girl.

Kandace immediately ran over there. Her medical training kicked in. Betty had a seizure. Kandace had to move her body, so that she wouldn't harm herself during the seizure. Kandace grabbed Betty by her shoulders and started dragging her over the grass away from the porta potty. Then Kandace kneeled down and held Betty's head to keep the head from hitting the ground with a convulsion.

"I swear, we didn't take any drugs," stammered the girl standing in the porta potty.

A crowd of girls started drawing closer. "Oh my god, the poor girl!" "Fucking amateur hour!" "Someone do something!" "Here is some water!" A bottle hit the ground next to Betty. Kandace knew that she had to wait out the seizure. The time felt like eternity. The arms and legs of the girl were flailing. The crowd was curious and scared to draw close at the same time. Kandace felt alone with Betty on the ground.

"Betty is in good hands. Kandace is a kick-ass nurse," explained Bling to the freaked out girl, still in the porta-potty. "A nurse and not a doctor," whispered Kandace to herself.

Betty started choking on her tongue. Her breath was a distressed roaring. When the roaring turned silent fear shot through Kandace's bones. The whole crowd froze, too afraid to make a sound or move. Kandace jumped up and ran to the pump station for washing hands. She frantically pulled sheets of hand towel paper out of the box. She ran back to Betty on the ground. Kneeling over Betty's face, she pushed the cheek skin in between Betty's teeth. Then, she pulled the tongue out as best as she could get a grip with the paper towels.

The chest lifted again with an inhale.

The paramedics came running across the floor with a stretcher and a box. The paramedics in tight, crisp blue suits, both young man, kneeled down right away. The light-blue gloved hands checked vitals, attached heart sensors, and put an IV line down to supply her with saline solution. Betty had calmed down from her convulsion. She was slowly coming too. At first, she let everyone work on her.

"Wait, what is going on?" asked Betty.

"You had a seizure! I need you to be real honest. What have you taken today?" asked the lead paramedic.

"I got a red pill with a tiger. I forgot what that was again," replied Betty.

The head paramedic shook his head.

Betty's friend finally got out of the porta potty. She felt her way along the wall of porta potties to slowly steal herself away. She whispered, "I can't go to jail. My parents will be mad." A few seconds later Betty's "friend" was gone.

The paramedics strapped Betty on the stretcher. They put a chest and thigh restraint across Betty to make sure that she couldn't throw herself off. "It's not necessary," protested Betty. "I know that the dragons in the sky are not real. I just got this psychic vision to see into another world. I'm an n-dimensional being. There is a dimension, where I'm a doctor! I'm really fine!"

The paramedics ignored Betty. They had heard all kinds of nonsense all night. Kandace admired that male caregiver had this ability to turn off empathy. Kandace felt worried about Betty, because she was all alone, abandoned by her fake friend. The roommates followed the paramedics. Kandace kept holding Betty's hand.

"MOVE," yelled the lead paramedic. The crowd opened up like Moses' parted sea. Some looked very worried, crumpled and pained faces. Other people thought it was funny. They walked middle through the vendor area. "MOVE," repeated the lead paramedic annoyed. Just like for kids, at festivals heaven high joy is often side by side with the deepest holes.

They made it to the medical tent. It was lit up brightly, disturbingly brightly. It brought reason to the crazy festival world. A guy wrapped in a black blanket was restless and jumped around on his butt, "Fucking ants, fucking ants, somebody douse me in gasoline to burn off all these ants!" Another guy had a blood covered face. Blood was streaming down his face. Kandace made a mental checkmark. He probably hit his face into someone's head dancing. All the blood is really not bad. He'd be fine in no time.

A number of people were lying passed out on field beds with IV fluid dripping into them. These were the more risky cases. Depending on the drug reaction, they could have lasting brain damage. A generator was humming. A triage doctor directed the group to the far corner of the tent. Betty was a non-emergent case. The paramedics put Betty down.

"You guys can stay with your friend. Someone will come to do blood work and figure out what she took," said the lead paramedic and turned away to walk to the next rescue. Kandace wanted to protest that she didn't know Betty. Though, she knew that company was more important for Betty than explaining the truth. The paramedics would have asked her to leave.

"What's your name," asked Betty.

"I'm Kandace," replied Kandace the formal introduction made Kandace feel the full sober nature of that point in the night. The party was over. All the people that had gone too far were rounded up here, out of sight to not warn the festival goers of the danger. Kandace got real pensive and serious. A sort of post-drug blues was starting to set in. Bling's face also looked real damp. Her body was slouched over, sitting on a field bed. Bling was waiting.

A guy was sitting on a field bed nearby with a wool blanket over his shoulder. Under the blanket, he was bare chested with wide cuffed pants. A smiley was painted on his chest. He hurried pulled on a green inhaler. While he drew the medicine into his lungs, he held eye contact with Kandace. There was something touching about it. It was like two souls meeting, two souls who knew what was going on in all this madness here, two souls who were in charge of their emotions to take the right action. He smiled softly. Kandace's lips simply wanted to smile back so badly. So, she did.

"Something in the air triggered my asthma. I gotta warn you, I'm still rolling a bit," said young handsome under the blanket.

"I'm all out," said Kandace. "I wish it were still going on."

"You can always start it again," said young handsome. He smiled at her warmly again. The warmth in his eyes were piercing into her heart. She had to smile back. All this warmth, like being cozy and safe with family enveloped her heart. And then something kicked loose in her head. There was another dump of serotonin.

He knowingly nodded, "there you feel it again." He touched her hand. He gently interlaced his fingers in between hers. All the stimulation let her head glow again with good feelings. Her body was shivering from the cold sweat. He pulled her closer and put his blanket around her. She protested, "But you'll be cold!" She sat down on his lap and wrapped the blanket around the both of them. He smiled as she cozied against his chest.

He lifted the blanket over their head to form a cone around them. "Now, we are in the shoosh-shack," he said with a smile. His lips were so close. She could feel his presence in her face. Looking into his eyes only a couple inches away made her doozy. She went to kiss his lips. She wrapped her arms around him. And she hungrily sucked on his mouth. With lazy motions, he swallowed her tongue into himself. She felt all this strength around her.

When she came up from under the blanket, her lips felt alive. She felt so refreshed. A nurse was drawing blood from Betty.

"I'm Jason from Pomona," said young handsome.

"I'll just keep calling you young handsome," said Kandace back with an air of flirt. Her heart was beating like a butterfly. Molly was rolling in the synapsis of her brain again. She felt happy, safe, engaged, and daring. Her hand caressed Jason's chest. Jest was getting goose bumps of Molly from the tactile stimulation. Kandace could tell from his eyes, especially his dilated pupils, that he was just as high on love like she was.

"I'm so glad I met you," whispered Jason into her ear.

Kandace thought about the girl on her boyfriend's shoulders at the beginning of the night. She imagined herself on his shoulders. She imagined herself protected from all the groping hands. She fantasized about how daring her outfits could be with a strong boyfriend like him. Her dream of going bare chested with body paint could come true. "I don't ever want to let go off you," she whispered back into his ears.

He seemed so responsible form how he handled his asthma and Molly. "Who are you?" she asked him.

"I'm a mechanic. I got to community college to study psychology. On the weekend, I go riding my bike in the mountains," his words only fanned her dreams even more about Cali love.

"Who are you," Jason asked her back.

"I'm just a broken thing that doesn't need fixing but loving," she whispered back at him with the deep honesty of Molly.

"Every strong person draws their strength from their broken pieces inside," Jason hugged her back. "Don't ever get rid of your broken pieces."

"Aw," said Kandace and cried on his chest. He softly caressed her fake wig. He felt his heart pouring out.

The nurse returned. She looked at Kandace and Jason. The nurse shook her head and said, "Love birds." Then, she turned to Betty and told her, "You had a super dose of caffeine with a little LSD. You had an epilepsy. You need to hydrate and then see a doctor. There is an underlying health condition that got triggered. We are going to send you to a hospital. How can I reach your parents or a boyfriend?"

Paramedics came with a cart. Betty got loaded up. She looked worried.

"Sorry guys, only the patient can ride in the ambulance," explained the nurse.

"Can we meet her in the hospital," asked Bling.

"Are you close friends?" asked the nurse.

"No, we found her at the porta potties," answered Bling.

"Then, I can't share information with you about which hospital she is going to," said the nurse firmly. "And you Jason, get out of here. Stop taking up field beds," she added with a smile and a wink.

The trio got up and walked out of the bright, clinical lights back into the festival world. Kandace had her hands wrapped around his. She felt happy walking together with him. To her, it felt like they were strutting, like a king and his queen. The night sky was bright with stars and the moon. The late night Molly had a way of being calmer and deeper. She could feel the warmth of his hand spreading into her hand and up her arm. She had to pull on him to hug him deeply.

"I love you," he whispered.

"Don't say that," she responded.

Bright colorful lights were on the roofs of the vendor booths, people were wearing EL wire.

"Bling, can I use the car for a while," Kandace asked Bling with a serious face.

Bling rolled her eyes. "I heard that Kid Madness is going to play the sunrise set. I want to check him out. Don't get messy!"

Kandace smiled and squeezed Jason's hand, "I want to show you something."

She led Jason by the hand back through the vendor booze. A girl shook her hand with a look of "Why don't I ever get a hot boyfriend?" Kandace smiled at her prize. A guy leaning against a tent pole looked straight at her boobs. It only took a gently gaze from Jason, and the other guy raised his arms up in apology, "sorry bro!" Kandace felt invincible with Jason at her side. It made her heart flutter with happiness.

They stepped past the last sound stage. Only the exit was ahead of them. "Where are you taking me," asked Jason. "Trust me," she told him and pulled on his hand a little sturdier. Her heart got a little shaky now that she was getting close to her destination. She walked him straight out of the venue. There was a throng of flyer boys and girls pushing flyers against their bodies in the hopes that they would instinctively grab them. The boys and girls had really tired eyes from the late night and boredom of assaulting everyone with shiny flyers.

There were gaps in between the parked cars. Some people had already pulled out and left. She walked him to the gray beat-up Honda Civic. She opened the door. She flipped the passenger seat forward. She pushed him inside. He lay back on the back seat. She climbed in after him and pulled the passenger door shut. She took off her top to show him her round nubby nipples. This was the point that made her the most anxious. Was he going to think of her as a slut or worse as ugly?

He smiled big. His fingers climbed up to her boobs and played with her nibbles. She moaned and let her head fall back. He pulled her chest onto his mouth. He mouthed her nipples. Wet warm embraced her boobs. She moaned. The tension eased out of her body. She could feel his manhood growing hard and pressing against her lips. That's the moment that makes any girl happy, when she knows that she has it. She can instantly turn him on.

She hastily pulled down her bikini bottoms. Her arms were pressing into the upholstery. Her feet were trying to find a spot to push her body off the ground. An unlucky knee was resting on his belly. He took it like a champ tightening his abs. She was completely naked on top of him. She had gone all out. Was he going to accept her? He quickly pulled his pants down. He was struggling with his feet against the window. He pushed his hips high. That pushed her eye. She froze for a moment for being lifted so high for passing people to see her naked body. The thrill made her breathless for a moment.

As soon as he got out of his pants, she lowered herself as low as she could under the window, which made her press against him. He loved it and hugged her tightly, wrapping his body around her. His hot mouth was nibbling on her mouth. He moved for his tongue to play with her ears.

"Are you clean," she asked.

"I got checked out," he responded.

She grabbed his bare penis and guided it inside of her. With that, her wetness was wrapped around his pole, just like that. People walked to their cars past them. They could hear the voices. Neither of them was bothered. They were both rubbing their pubic bones against each other. He pushed her chest up, so that he could reach her perfectly round grapefruit sized boobs and suck on them. A spark went straight from her nipples to her clitoris.

The care started rocking as she romped out on top of his dick.

"People are going to tell," he said about the rocking car.

"I don't care," she responded. Her face was focused on scratching that itch that she found. And she was going to scratch it perfectly. She was going to get that dick in all the places that she needed to get it.

He moaned as he came inside of her. She squeezed his nipples and told him firmly with a raunchy voice, "You are going to stay hard!"

"Fuck," he hissed biting his teeth. She pressed her boobs together for a devilish cleavage between them. "Those guys will motivate you to stay hard." He smiled staring at them hungrily and groping them. Her pelvis kept humping him, trying to get the last glimmers of stiffness for her pleasure.

"If you are good, you can put it in my ass," she whispered. Instantly, she felt his dick tightening inside of her. "I knew that would do the trick. I only said that to motivate you," she said laughing.

It had woken Jason up. He was thrusting up into her. There was a little hope that she might make real on the reneged promise. His mouth gaped open with stern concentration to fuck her harder. "Yes, Jason, fuck me like a little fuck toy." With that, Jason unleashed even harder thrusts, ramming against her pubic bone. Her face turned into a distorted abomination of an exorcism. She didn't are about people seeing her anymore. She climbed her arms on the headrest of the front and back seats to get more leverage to ride him harder. Her boobs were bouncing wildly up and down for all to see. There is a little switch in the head, where the chase for the orgasm overrides any sense of safety or future after the orgasm.

Her pussy was wet like a torrent. Her juices were dripping down on Jason's pelvis. Everything was so slippery. It made it hard to get the grip for a good rub and stimulation. During a glimpse, she realized that the sun was coming up soon. The dark blue sky had started to lighten. Then, she disappeared into an out-of-body erotically intense experience.

The Molly didn't let her get off. She was eternally stuck riding a high on his cock. It was simply more firework inside of her head being set off. Both their bodies grew sweaty. Their bumps sounded like wet slaps with all the sweat. He came a second time. This time, he was groaning like a wounded animal reeling from a mortal wound. The groan must have carried across many cars around them. His juice shot into her belly. She felt territorial. She felt like she owned him now. She felt like he was marking her on her deepest inside.

She let herself glide down on his chest. He hugged her for a post-coital hug. They fell asleep into a beautiful slumber.

When Kandace came to, the bright Cali sun was already flooding everything. Most of the cars had left. Kandace looked around. Bling was sitting on the hood with her knees pulled up to her chest.

"Hey, Bling, I'm sorry, I fell asleep!" Kandace called out to Bling. Her pussy was wet with his semen rolling out of her.

"Can I use this?" she asked, lifting up his pants. He nodded. She wiped her pussy clean with the inside of his pants. "My bikini bottom would have clearly showed the wetness. Your fabric is thick."

She went back through the reverse acrobatics on top of his body to get dressed. She slipped out of the car. Kandace hugged her friend, who had been sleeping sitting on the car hood. "PLUR," she told her friend (Peace – Love – Unity – Respect).

"It's just like PLUR-dahar," Bling said. It was a nonsensical play on words. Kandice sounded like Kandahar. Kandahar sounded like an intense mission. PLUR was the electronic dance music motto. Nights out with Kandice turned out to be intense.

Kandace wrote her number on Jason's chest and sent him off.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers