All Comments on 'Plus Interest'

by mavaric69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bogus BS

Is amazing how sheeple always end up in these stories and all ole Tone has to do is bark out commands to a world of homes filled with guns.

Want some reality? Have a mother blow Tone's balls off, because that is what happens in the real world and couples flee for ole Mexico baby.

This story was bogus nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SIGH

Sorry dude, but this story sucked. You lost me the moment Tony threatened a little girl.

Hey, did you guys know that I wrote a nonconsent story once? I submitted it to this site. The story was a fiction rape of my wife by me, she even helped me write it (kind of a game we play). In the story I never hit her, or anything like that. but my story was turned down because "literotica does not accept storys that contain abuse". Hell, there wasn't even an attempt to edit, or suggest an edit. Then they turn around and accept a story in which a thug threatens to rape a 5 year old girl in the ass.

My story was a million times better. I say that because I can stand fantacy noncensent between consenting adults, or in a story. But anyone even entertaining the thought of raping a child (even in fantacy) should have his nuts cut off and fed to a dog. Hows that for abuse, beotch!

By the way, who the fuck let a pedo story through anyway? Someone at lit must really like being around the kiddies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just the way this category should be...

Like it. You hit it on the nail. True to this category unlike those that the moment a prick enters a pussy the bitch fell over head in love with the assaulter and ask for more. Here Dana did retaliate and was force to do it against her will.

Great job in describing the story mavaric69. Using the daughter add a touch more reality to this story.

Thanks matey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it was ok utill...

that thug brought up raping the lil girl and if the guy did not get the money trun her over to be a "movie" star" that is sick dude! and you have to be sick for even thinking that up!

fiction or not there are some lines that should not be crossed and you crossed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey anon below

What is really sick is a no good for nothing compulsive gambler. I'll bet the next time the hubbie thinks of acting like a big shot gambler that he sees his wife getting some big dick. Trouble is, weak , wimp compulsive gamblers never let anything ruin the high they get by play acting that they are some rich big shot when they casually take money from their families mouths and toss it on the table.

They are the true sickos. The wife would be much better off if Tony simply shot him, after watching his wife and little girl get raped...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Writer Stokes Wrong Emotions

Oftentimes the writing is good but the story more than offends 99% of the readers which causes writers to say don't complain about the subject - just tell me how to write better.

Get real writers - books on bad or unaccepted subjects don't sell either.

Here a writer tries to offend as it is exciting to him - not erotic or arousing to us who feel anger and pushed upon to serve the writers abusive purpose.

Writer - don't expect more than a few to support hurtful rape and threat of same to children more than once in a sick effort to pump up the emotional ante.

Like you some people could take that personally! But then you aren't a parent yet and perhaps shouldn't if it takes this to excite you.

Grow up - learn your audience as most here are semi-normal folks here to be aroused not angered or sickened by the few for the few. Another lessor sites audience may be more appreciative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
gosh...get over it.

its just a story so he threatened a little girl ...dont bad guys usually threaten someone close to the victum that they intend to do harm against? so that the victum wont fight? get over it ! anyways i give it a 100 .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fraud

This text was stolen from another author who goes by the name of jefferson james or mudshark. It was posted on his own website as well as several other erotic story sites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BAD TASTE

BAD !! TASTELESS!! I WILL NOT READ ANYMORE OF YOUR STORIES

oldfart4funoldfart4funover 17 years ago
Gezzz ... it's just a story folks

I thought the story was well written. Good job, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

liked the story.

as for the others whining about the 5 yr old thing. get the fuck over it. you're gonna let that one little thing stop you. the character is obviously a pedophile so he's gonna do whatever he can to stop the woman from getting away which means threating the children.

stfu about it already. if you don't like it then turn away and don't read it anymore. no need to complain and bitch in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i gave you 3 stars

Not bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous