All Comments on 'Poet Writes Again'

by elbiscayne

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
Very good story

I like the use of the first person. And I really liked how complete the main character is, very rough around the edges but a damn good heart underneath it.

Well done.

sacksackover 19 years ago
definitely different.....

Not a good stroke story though. The splinter in her butt totally destroyed the sexy mood, and the doctor-patient thing got a little old after a while. I thought the constant interruption of the main characters "comments" to be rather disconcerting, especially since the old geezer wasn't particularly likeable to begin with. Almost a little too off the beaten path to be taken seriously, this probably should have been in Humor and Satire...it is funny, because of the extreme caracature. I wonder if the "E" stands for eccentric?

SensualCurvesSensualCurvesover 19 years ago
More from the poet please....

I like this character...ballsy, in ya face, a natural with women...would like to hear more from him....maybe a chance at anecdotal story of a tour on a Harley with a woman at every pit-stop?

Very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userelbiscayne@elbiscayne
Biography? All I have are lessons learned; usually the hard way, How would you know that it wasn't just another story in any case?