All Comments on '"Poke Her" Night'

by needastrongman

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good start.

An arrousing story, although not long enough & not enough detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Wife is a whore,you are a whimp,wow what a great night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
See Jane run...see dick chase after her

See dick catch Jane. See Jane suck dick dick's. See john fuck Jane. see all the kids fuck Jane...sheesh...what an imagination you have weakman...the story's been published lots of times. You just made a dick and jane out of it...Go away..stay away

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
More detail, please.

Ignore the pseudo-macho "anonymous" posters...they just got lost looking for the closet on their way to the "Gay Male" category...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
is that it?

This was more like a letter to a dirty magazine than a story, except that in a magazine, you'd at least have proper grammar and punctuation. Don't be afraid to use the "comma" key every once in a while, pal. There could have been more detail here - what happened, did you have a 20-minute break at work and you wrote it in that time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A

Not badly written. Just too short, no details and no clue if it's your life or a fantasy that you want to come true. Are you a slut or just want to be one? Do you have a man to give you away to others or would you have to be a whore and do it yourself? Maybe a story about how you became such a slut and cum lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good, Could be Much Better

This was good, and a real turn-on, but a lot more detail as to foreplay would have resulted in a 100 rating. It was like going from zero to sixty in only a minute. A lot more buildup is necessary for erotic stories. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
3 out of 5

I thought it was great. Certainly turned me on however there could of been more detail. When I got to the end, I thought to myself "That's it?." Good start though.

onyxessenceonyxessenceover 15 years ago
Far too short

This really had potential to be a great story, but you couldn't hold it together. It needs to be expanded upon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Too fast

It was too simple, too direct. For example, it would have been more interesting if she wasn't so readily available, if Randy had played her at poker and lost her to his friends, etc.

gothic_nymphgothic_nymphalmost 15 years ago
mmmmmmmm....

mmmmm... made me cum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
could be better

Story has a good pretext but shifts a little too quickly, and doesn't have enough details during the intercourse to sustain enough arousal, could be much better.

phuzeeephuzeeeabout 14 years ago
A good start....

Lacks a lot of detail and is basically a wham bam thank you m'am not the worst I've seen but really lacks in where you could have taken it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
really?

wow are people really commenting on literotica? I never thought there'd be reviews for written porn hahahah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
it was ok

i mean it didnt get me, well anything. i feel bad for the girl in the story though, she passed out!caould have done much much better. keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
damn.

you wrapped that up far too quickly :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

Thats how my wife likes it, she loves being watched on the beaches of Jamaca

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wish I was Cindy

I'm jealous... I would love to be Cindy... 3 cocks all at the same time and what a fantastic partner to encourage it... if only it was like that in real life! and none of the jealousy and insecurities. Wish guys were better at sharing us horny women!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh gawd!!!

That was great, if you'd drawn it out a not longer I would have been able to get off just reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I agree with some of the others, it was a little too short. However, I am certainly jealous of Cindy! I wish there was more foreplay, the guys could have used their fingers more! That's how I like it!!!

LouisaLoveLouisaLoveover 13 years ago
Hot hot hot

I just came 4 times reading that, wow what a fantasy, I just love gang bangs!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

that was a fun tale - thanks for pointing me to it and your other work

stevesslavestevesslavealmost 13 years ago
want to be Cindy

Hot and to the point! Would love to be HER!

Rossini12Rossini12almost 12 years ago
Mmmm...

Short and to the point, sweet and HOT. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wish cum true

I think you and your wife did right and sharing your wife and body with your friends. About every wife would like to do that but donot know how to go about it. My wife has shares her body with friends and others over again. Many has come back for more and she gave it to them..Also brought friends with them wife did not know and she enjoyed them. Tapes been made and showed at all male parties.I love my wife for all she does for me and others. A few men brought their wifes to be shared at one time or other. THANKS TO ALL AND MAY WE STILL GO ON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Husband

Happy is when you enjoy yourself. Connie like having poker night and end the end always get all she can handle. She like having new men sharing her body and she sharing theirs. Let you and your wife have game with her body Let her suck and fuck all your friends and strangers and you will enjoy the out come. show your wife show off herself to all to see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

Sounds like annony.'s wife. she fucked him over the first week they were married. And now he's fucking insane. He reads all the LW and cuck stories and then votes 1 day after day! he's nuts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Strange story

Sounds like a great fantasy but needs more development and detail; you got to the end to quick. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

This story was great. It made my long thick cock very hard. Love sex stories that leave the reader begging for more. Love big Tits also.

SSFguySSFguy10 months ago

Hot! It's funny, though, that every sex story I've read that was written by a guy has every woman in it having huge tits. Personally, my philosophy is: "Everything over a mouthful is a waste!" But, back to the story - it was good. It was well-written albeit short. I didn't really notice any grammatical errors. I would have liked to see much more detail in the development and the actual sex, not that there wasn't detail there, but I like stories that go on for 3-4 pages or more, or even several chapters. Still, I liked your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous