Poker Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brings me a fresh frosty mug and pours my beer, "Slut clean that cum from your thighs. You look like trailer trash."

Time stands still in the room as juliette places her delicate foot on the arm of my chair, her open dripping cunt in view of everyone.

She slides her fingers over her thighs, scoops the mixture of cum and slides her fingers in her mouth, sucking nosily. Then taking four fingers and digging in her open pussy scooping out the cum and again sucking the juice from her fingers.

"Much better slut, now you look presentable."

"Thank you Master, I was born to be Your pleasure."

James looks at her, "My turn bitch!" He stands and removes his pants, sits down and spreads his legs.

She quickly scurries around the table standing beside him, "Yes Sir, anything you desire Sir."

James is dealing the next hand, "Get on your knees and lick my balls first slut."

"Mmmm yes Sir, will be my pleasure to be your ball licking whore." She drops and crawls under the table and slathers his nut sack, lifting his big hairy balls up and licking, sucking one then the other in her mouth, his cock throbbing.

"Sir may slut stroke your big cock please?" All James could do was moan a feeble, "Yesss."

I can hear juliette slurping her spit from his balls, spitting on his dick and noisily jacking him off, He was moaning loudly now, trying his best to deal cards, as one folds and then another.

James growls, "Suck it bitch!"

Juliette eagerly takes his cock in her hungry mouth, bobbing her head, taking him all the way down her throat, and sliding her tongue out to lick. Holding his cock in her throat, still cupping his big balls.

James, couldn't hold back and shot a heavy load in her throat. "GODddddddddddddddddddd yessssssss slut, fuckkkkkkkkkk."

She is gulping his hot cum, sliding her mouth up and down making sure she didn't miss a drop, moaning, "Soo good Sir, I love cum so much."

The hand ends, and Don takes the deal, "Come to me slut!"

She quickly takes her place beside him still licking her lips, as she moves I can easily see her juice coating the inside of her thighs.

Don deals the first hand then turns to juliette, "Bend over and show me that asshole bitch."

"Mmmm yes Sir!" She turns her back to Don, bends over and grabs her ankles, her ass not 6 inches from his face.

Don licks his lips and then slides his tongue slowly up the crack of her ass. "Spread that ass open slut, show me that hot fucking asshole."

She reaches back and pulls her ass cheeks wide open for him, her tight brown hole coated with her juice. "Like this Sir?"

Don deals a few cards then, slides his fingers down, smearing his fingers in her cunt juice then presses his fingers to her bum hole.

I smile at my slut, "Tell Don what that ass is good for bitch."

She looks over her shoulder at him, "Sir this asshole is good for fucking, I love to be ass fucked like the whore I am."

Don takes the hint, "Show me what that ass is good for slut."

"Oh yes Sir!" She reaches back and grabs his cock, aims it at her tight sphincter and once she feels the head of his dick at her opening she slowly settles down on it, driving his cock all the way in her asshole. "Mmmmmmm so fucking good in my ass Sir, so big in my slut hole, thank you Sir!"

He is moaning, grinding his hips into her, "Damn baby so hot, so tight, fuck me with that ass bitch."

The game comes to a standstill as we all watch her fuck him with her hot gorgeous ass, she is now slamming down on his dick driving him deep in her bowels, moaning, "God so good, feels so good deep in my ass, love to be an ass whore."

I smiled at her, "Rub that cunt slut, finger that slut hole and make yourself cum with Don."

juliette immediately jammed three fingers deep in her sloppy wet cunt, "God thank you Master, thank you."

Don has lost control and had his hands on her hips driving his cock deep in her ass, his breathing labored, "Oh fuckkkk cummingggg nowwwww." As he humped into her holding her down on his dick, he shot his load deep in her ass.

She was jamming her fingers in her fuckhole, rubbing her clit and when Don said the magic words she bucked, threw her head back, her legs twitching as she made herself cum hard. "Yesssss fuckkkk yessss sooo gooddddddddd, thank you Masterrrr."

I look the guys, "Let's take a little break."

Smiling at juliette, "Come my slut." Crooking my finger at her and pointing at the floor beside me.

She gracefully moves to my side, kneeling and placing her head in my lap, then looking up at me and whispering, "Thank you for tonight Master, the best night of my life."

Stroking her hair softly, "I am so proud of you my baby."

The guys were stretching their legs, grabbing a fresh beer and settling in the theater seats watching the bondage scene unfold on the TV.

I snapped the leash on juliette's collar and led her crawling on her hands and knees to the dungeon. It didn't take them long to follow, watching her fine ass sway as she crawled beside me like a puppy dog.

I led her to the breeding bench. Made her lay on her back and attached her ankle cuffs up on the outriggers. Leaving her arms free.

I dropped my pants, and shorts, straddling the bench and lowering my ass to her face. "What do you want slut, tell Master."

"Please let your slut eat your ass Master, you know what a dirty ass licking whore I am."

I squat over her mouth and feel her hands spread my ass cheeks wide and then her tongue flick over my asshole, licking and lapping as I move my hips back and forth. "Good girl, eat your Master's asshole like the slut you are."

Phillip got down on his hands and knees between juliette's outstretched legs, "I haven't cum yet slut and I am going to dump my load in that fucking cunt." Slamming his long hard cock deep, shoving all 9 inches in her with one thrust.

She groaned, but not a disapproving groan, but one of appreciation, between munching on my asshole, she growled, "Fuck me, fuck the shit out of me Sir, I need your cum."

I was dragging my balls over her face, as she was stroking my massive dick, and licking my balls and asshole. "Yes bitch, show me what a good ass licking cunt you are, show me bitch."

She was going at my ass like a woman possessed, licking and trying to jam her tongue up my shit hole, moaning and groaning as Phillip was fucking her deep and hard.

Mike and James were working on her tits, placing the nipple clamps on and tugging her nipples as she winced in pain, "Oh shittttt, oh it hurts, fuck it hurts so gooddddd."

Don was watching and stroking his semi hard cock taking it all in waiting for a hole to open up, I looked at him, knowing this was their night. I stepped over juliette, "Don come use the whore's mouth." Before I walked away I pulled her mouth open with my thumb, bent and spit in her open mouth.

Marie let out a grateful moan to me as Phillip was slamming in her cunt driving that big cock in her pussy, she started jacking Mike and James as she ground her hips into Phillip, grunting like a rutting pig.

Don straddled her face and shoved his cock in her mouth, driving all 6 inches down her throat. "Throat fuck my shit covered cock slut, can you taste your shit whore?"

All she could say was, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm."

I settle in my leather chair, light up my cigar and watch my friends enjoying my owned whore, smiling as she is getting what she has always needed.

Phillip suddenly grunts loudly and explodes in her cunt, filling her hot pussy with his seed, growling like a bear, "Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, yessssssssssss."

He pulls out, his cock limp, dripping with his cum and her juice, rolls over and curls up on the rug.

Mike immediately takes Phillips place, rubbing his hard cock up and down her cum filled cunt, then placing his cock against her anus and drives all 7 inches deep in one hard thrust. Knowing this is exactly how this slut loves to be ass fucked, hard and deep.

Don is still throat fucking her, his balls slapping against her chin as he drives his thick cock deep, "Suck me bitch, suck me you cocksucking whore."

juliette is moaning having her ass and throat filled, grinding her ass into Mike, stroking James keeping him nice and hard until he can claim one of her fuck holes.

Mike slamming violently into her ass stretching her asshole, pulling out and watching her shit hole gape open, then shoving easily back in. "Look at that nasty fucking shit hole bitch, such a whore you are."

Don drives his dick in her throat and dumps his load deep. She gags at the suddenness of it, spiting up a little bile and his cum but begins swallowing hard, catching up as he drains his nuts into this cum dump. "Shitttt yessss, fuckkkkkkkk, so goodddddd bitchhhhh."

James can't wait and shoves Don off, laughing. "My turn bro, I need that mouth." Wasting no time and jamming his 7 inch thick cock in her open mouth, juliette stoking and sucking like a true cocksucking whore, moaning as she makes love to his cock, "I love your cock Sir, so thick, so hard, fuck my face please."

Mike hearing this slut talk like a wanton whore, slams deep, grinding his hips into her and bust his nut in her shit hole, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yessssss shittttttt."

James is loving just standing there looking down at this slut making love to his cock, stroking, licking up each side of his shaft, kissing the head then taking it down her throat, moaning as she sucks him. "Oh fuck bitch, I need that pussy, I need to feel you."

"Oh God yes please fuck this slut cunt Sir, I need that thick cock in my fuckhole now," Marie moaned.

It didn't take James long to get in position, grabbing her outstretched ankles, and driving his thick shaft in that tight, sloppy wet pussy, groaning loudly. "Oh baby so fucking tight, fucking good slut."

She is grinding her cunt back into him, driving his thick fuckstick deeper in her, "Fill me Sir, show this worthless fucking whore what these fuckholes are for."

James is driving his dick in her, rocking her back and forth, her big tits swaying from the force, grunting every time his pelvis hit hers, "Shit so good, so fucking good, going to make me cum slut"

I was watching the look on Marie's face and I knew the slut needed to cum, she looked at me with pleading eyes, "Please Master, please can your slut cum for you?"

I got up grabbed the flogger, slowly rotating it in circles and bringing it down on her nipples over and over, she was moaning and groaning, rocking side to side, "Yes slut cum for Master, cum now you whore!"

juliette screamed a hoarse scream, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God yesssssssss."

This drove James over the edge and he started blowing his big load in her wet cunt, grunting and groaning, "Arghhhhh Yesssss Damnnnnnn fuckkkkkk."

It was getting late and the guys got dressed, and couldn't thank me enough for a wonderful erotic experience. All asked when we can get together with juliette again.

She looked at me and mouthed quietly, "Please."

I said, "Soon, perhaps we can set something up next month."

I walked over to juliette and released her ankles, removed her collar as she lay totally spent on the bench. I kissed her gently on her forehead.

The guys all came over, bent and kissed her tenderly, she whispered to each one, "Thank you."

I picked Marie up in my strong arms and carried her to the Jacuzzi, filled the tub with hot water, undressed her and placed her in the tub. I brought two glasses of wine, climbing in the tub with her. She curls up in my arms, "I love you Dick."

12