All Comments on 'Poker Game'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another example of low standards of Literotica

Home of the slime balls.Like this author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This has been done a million times and usually better.

Really, if you're going to rehash something that's already been rehashed a million times at least try to find a new way to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5

good stroy

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
thanks for your effort

and fuck annony in the heart! Gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Talk About Cliche

The slow demise of Loving Wives

otakuinshinerotakuinshinerabout 9 years ago
Give it a rest already

I find it rather laughable that you people continue to talk shit about the authors in the loving wives category. About how bad their writing is or how stupid the story was. Yet we all know that your the same ones commenting daily be it anonymously or not. So how about you just sit there read the stories while you beat off till you've cummed to the thought of that being your wife in the story. Then later when the guilt sets in, instead of bashing literotica and the author take a good look at yourself and shut the FUCK UP!!!! To the Milfwife, who gives a shit if the closet cucks like your story or not. As a fellow author keep writing for the fun of it and for the readers who enjoy it.

bogusguybogusguyabout 9 years ago
pride goeth before the fall

Good story

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Well enough written, though cliche. The husband was an empty suit, a punk-assed-bitch whose words made a lie of his hyperbole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
we want more of your wife

How about an illustrated story so we can all see some more of the beautiful wife of yours?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too much american porn...

Dear milfwife,

watch japanese cuckold movies, american ones are too much unrealistic.

Understand something:

Even a huge guy would not be fucking a wife without a very good restraint on the husband.

When i was 19, i fucked the mother of a friend without much care(i am near 6-3) and got my ass kicked pretty bad by my friend who caught us fucking, several inches shorter and much weaker than i am.Never understimate your oponent.

(Anon from Spain)

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 9 years ago
First things first

The husband shouldn't have bet the wife. Period, bad judgement. But the wife had every right to refuse to be fucked by someone else. THAT WAS AND IS HER DECISION. SHe still had no respect for their marriage vows-no matter what others say. He should have divorced her as the kids are all gone. Its just the two of them. Let her go and have her lover-teach her to fuck someone else. As far as reading these go-how else do you get to the btb ones other than reading all the others? WHy not make two different categories? That would be my solution. I don't like cuck stories. I will say this-think of it like this-if it was your wife would you want these stories written about her? Basically, I used to beg my wife for a threesome-which would cuckold me. She said no-HER DECISION. She made the right one. I didn't. So all you high and mighty people thinking that people shouldn't have any right to read these-possibly your right-but then make two categories-revenge and cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Jason

Jason should still be fucking her... on the sly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
edit dammit

Get an editor - your grammatical and spelling errors are off-putting, and your lack of any plot or character development before launching into credibility-stretching sex don't help the several good ideas your stories reflect. If not edited, at least follow the other advice and do an illustrated story with that fine wife!

SludgepuppySludgepuppyabout 9 years ago
that was hot

great story was picturing me as jason the whole time....More of these wife stories please thax, Stevexoxo

EmilyAlexanderEmilyAlexanderabout 9 years ago
Fantasy people

A few harsh comments. It's fantasy, I liked it. :-)

Wish myHusband had friends around for poker, one in particular!! ;-)

Xxxx

Emily

KSBerryKSBerryabout 9 years ago
Original concept

Hadn't read the poker chip concept before. I liked it a lot. Love the profile pic of your wife. Awesome boobs. You should put a topless one of her up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Divorce the slut

Divorce her since she really wanted it. Even if he bet her, she could have been like a rock and not begged him. Or better yet, hubby should have had a gun with him. When he went to collect blow his head off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No you didn't

You were stupid and so was the slut you married. She could have said no way, but she chose to go and enjoy it.

Bail out now with a lesson learned and let her fend for herself... she showed she knew how to survive on her back and hands and knees.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The cuck raised him one whore and lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

except that isn't how poker works. There the EXTREMELY common practice of all in. It doesn't matter if someone has more chips than you. If that were the case then people would be folding the winning hand all the time because someone had even one chip more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the fucking scenes were pretty good, but there are so many holes in the story line. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has legs why not continue it. I can imagine regardless what this couple intends now his poker friends and they're friends would be taking advantage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous