Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus Christ! Thought Tony as he watched his sister getting filled at either end! His hand had been rubbing his own swollen cock during most of that little show and he had liked watching Anton's spunk leaking out of her swollen, red, gapping snatch after he had pulled out of her. The look of sour disgust on Eric's face as he continued cleaning himself off was just an added bonus. It gave pay to the rumors that he couldn't please a girl because he was only good for a couple of strokes before blowing his load! Now Heather was sitting, spread-legged, in Anton's former chair and allowing herself to recover. His eyes never left her pussy until her eyes came open and he was forced to look away.

"Mmm!" She moaned and stretched. Scattering a few chips and the cards as she kicked her muscular young legs up onto the table and absently rubbed at her swollen and, now sticky, snatch. "Thank you Anton." Heather said with a small wave of her hand. "I still see some of you have hard cocks so give me a minute to recover and clean myself up." With that she stood up and gathered her discarded clothing before walking out of the room.

The upstairs bathroom door closed and the lock clicked behind her as Heather sat down on the toilet seat and used a baby wipe to clean the last of Anton's load from the opening to her pussy and then cleaned away the residue from the both of them that had turned her inner thighs into something that must feel like the floor of a New York City taxi cab. She had ducked into her bedroom for a minute to grab something that she had been saving for her upcoming anniversary with Fisher – not that he was going to get to see her in it now – and once she was cleaned up pulled it together before brushing her teeth and heading back down to the party.

Anton was dozing on one of the large couches in the living room now. His deflated cock dangling between his spread legs. Heather petted in lightly as she passed him and he groaned and shifted in his sleep. Coming back into the game room she saw, with relief that Eric had put back on all of his clothes. As she was planning on heating things up again Heather did not want to think about taking anything that shit ball had to offer. He had been just plain nasty and she found herself feeling immediately sorry for any girl that ended up with him. All eyes immediately swung to her as she made her grand entrance and more than one jaw dropped as she opened the sheer dressing gown to show the boys exactly what it was that she was wearing.

Irish green stockings, the exact shade of her eyes, wrapped her legs and were secured by thin garter belts above the low-cut top of a matching pair of crotch-less panties. Heather had parted the seam in the middle so that her pussy was visible. Her breasts were held up by the last matching piece of lingerie. A low cupping bra that barely covered her erect nipples! Pete and Mike both gave her low whistles and applauded her entrance even as Eric brushed past her with some lame-ass comment about needing some fresh air. Tony said nothing. The look in his eyes told her everything that she needed to know and she was glad for the last item she was making use of. Something none of them had seen yet and that was adding just a little extra roll in her hips as she finished crossing the room.

Just when Tony thought that Heather could not possibly turn up the heat in the room she managed it! He could feel cum bubbling in his balls just watching her as she crossed the room and his cock twitched in his lap. Pete and Mike stood up and helped her sit down on the edge of the table. Pete stripped off the last vestiges of his clothing. Giving her something to appreciate in his rock hard abs, and toned arms and legs. His hard on was rising, uncircumcised, from a brunette thatch of pubic hair. Mike took his cue from Pete and was soon standing beside his sister, a curving, rock-hard, cock begging for her attentions. He was the only one of them that was shaved and Tony knew that it was because he paid his own way through college as a male stripper on the weekends.

Heather relaxed and leaned back on the table even as she stroked both Mike and Pete until they were more than ready to take her. The warm cocks in her hand made her remember Pete's fingers playing with her as she had sucked off Mike earlier in the evening. She was only happy to see that they were both recovered sufficiently from her earlier attentions to be of some use to her now. Pete was absentmindedly playing with the lips of her pussy as they peeked through the split material of her panties. Mike had taken the plunge and was slipping one wet finger into her snatch and testing the waters, so to speak. Heather made appreciative noises to their efforts but it wasn't foreplay that she wanted right now! Her pussy was aching for something larger than just a finger and Mike's curving cock was looking as though it would fit her dance card just right! Sitting up she spread her legs and pulled Mike between them.

"Leave the panties on Sport." She whispered as she aimed his cock at her opening by way of granting him permission!

Flat on her back with Mike sliding his angled member inside of her, Heather was in heaven! She groaned then as the tip of that dick touched and teased the area of her g-spot as it settled inside of her. Her own fingers had found the sensitive and still swollen bud of her clitoris and she had encouraged Pete not to wander off. He was settling with sitting on the sidelines and stroking himself as his friend plowed into her, his anxious and waiting cock twitching in his hand as he did so. She moaned deep in her throat every time that Mike pushed into her, as well as on his outward strokes! The curving angle of his penis touched her g-spot going in – and coming out – but it also stimulated her opening. Her own fingers were seeing to the needs of her clitoris and between the two of them they had found a rhythm that worked for them. Missionary also allowed both of them the pleasing visual of watching. Heather had always liked looking on as a dick vanished inside of her. She also knew that guys liked watching the same thing as a girl surrendered herself to them.

Tony looked on and could no longer deny himself. Should the opportunity present itself to him tonight he was fairly certain that he would be only too willing to fuck his sister! He had gone ahead and stripped off his few remaining clothes as well. The others probably thought he was just going to have a good go at getting himself off, but his own arousal was pretty much demanding something warm and wet at this point. His only real concern was that she was his sister and that he had not come home looking to get laid. All of his rubbers were back in his room in the fraternity house! With her admissions and behaviors tonight, Tony could only hope that Heather was on the pill. Barring that, she must be smart enough to do this kind of thing nowhere near her monthly cycle for fear of getting pregnant. He returned his attentions to Mike and resumed watching his frat brother fuck his sister on the poker table, and wishing that both he and Pete would be quick about it so that he might sneak in without being noticed!

Mike cried out and stiffened even as he thrust himself deep inside of her! Heather had already cum again. A diffuse and weaker orgasm than the one she had enjoyed when Anton and Eric were both fucking her, but she had at least gotten off and was feeling better for having done so. Her pussy grasped in vain at Mike's shrinking member. Trying to keep it inside of her, but to no avail. Her third orgasm had been building as he spilled inside of her but it was not enough to send her over.

"Want me to clean up again?" She asked Pete as she raised herself onto her elbows and looked over at him.

"Not unless you want too." He said with a smile. "I don't mind seconds."

Pete sat down in the chair in front of Heather and then motioned that she should sit in his lap. She slipped off of the table and straddled him, angling her pelvis for some 'cow-girl' fucking! Pete, as it turned out, was longer than Mike and ramrod straight. She had a hard time taking him at his chosen angle but managed three quarters of him before he bottomed out inside of her. The swollen and mushrooming head of that marvelous hard on pressing against her cervix brought tears of mingled pleasure and pain to her eyes and cheeks but that was not going to stop Heather. Still, she made slow and deliberate motions as she rode him. Each thrust inside of her bringing her closer to that third orgasm! In just a few seconds she had let her eyes drift shut and was bucking with practiced ease as Pete kissed and sucked on each of her tits and his fingers tapped her clitoris in time to those glorious thrusts.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...Mmm!" Heather moaned as her head hung slack over her shoulders and her dancing pussy took Pete in. "More." She grunted and suddenly stood up off of him. "On the table!" Heather instructed and pulled him out of the chair only to then push him down into a prone position.

"More!" She said again, lost in her own lusts again, as she looked at both Mike and her brother. "I do have more than one hole here!" She cried out even as she straddled Pete again and buried him back inside of her in one deft thrust.

Mike crawled up on the table and offered Heather his reinvigorated penis. She was only too happy in opening her mouth and taking him in that way! With every upward stoke of her pussy she would lean forward and swallow Mike's cock. As she sat back down onto Pete he would slip out, leaving just the head between her puckered lips! She did this for several moments before looking at Tony out of the corner of her eye and jiggling her ass in invitation. She wanted him, but did not think that he was up to coming in her cunt. At least letting him take her anal cherry would give him a place to shoot that neither of them needed to worry about. Besides, she thought as the pleasure building inside of her threatened to sweep her away into another orgasm, she had already done two cocks at once, why not a third that would shatter the last mystery remaining in her sexual education? Heather had a hard time not smiling when Tony took the hint and stood up out of his chair.

Tony helped his bucking sister out of the dressing gown she had worn into the room and was shocked to realize that she had prepared for this by inserting a small dildo into her ass! It was set in a base – therefore there was no chance of it slipping into her and getting stuck – but where in the hell had she found something like that, he wondered? She had also greased it before sliding it inside so that way it slipped out easily enough. Making only a slight sucking noise before showing him the open and inviting hole that had not been filled before now! His dick was so damn hard now that it was almost painful and he looked over Heather's back at Mike as she continued nursing on his cock!

"Don't look at me man." Mike said. Before returning his full attention to allowing Heather to suck his dick.

Heather stopped moving and held Pete inside of her as she felt the added pressure of Tony moving up behind her. Thankfully the height of the table was perfect, as was the angle of her ass. The lube she had stolen from their mother's nightstand should be enough for this, she thought. Or at least enough to get things started. If it was not, her pussy was more than wet enough to spread around! She sensed more than felt the head of her brother's cock at the puckered font of her asshole and took in a breath around Mike's hard on. Both of the other guys had stopped and were helping to hold her still as her last remaining threshold was crossed!

The pain of being so completely filled was sudden and intense! Almost enough to cancel out the pleasure of that exact same feeling! Heather's mouth had fallen open, and Mike had almost slipped out of her, before she recovered herself and quickly became accustomed to having every one of her holes filled at once. This was something not only worth getting used to, but worth experimenting with again and again! Tears ran down Heather's cheeks even as Tony sank into her ass until she felt his balls touching that thing stretch of skin and cartilage between her yawning cunt and her grasping ass. Pete was making smaller thrusts into her – because she was still not moving on him – and she was doing her best to relax while allowing Mike to take over and fuck her mouth. Tony was the only one moving and with each delicious intrusion of his cock into her backdoor Heather could feel the pain dulling and being replaced by only the moist intense pleasure she had ever felt!

Tony could feel Pete through the thin membrane separating Heather's ass from the channel of her pussy! On top of that he could feel every convulsion of her cunt as she gripped at Pete's thrusting member! Her tight and warm – formerly virgin – ass was welcoming him and it was the best feeling he had ever had! He was balls deep in his sister too and the visuals he was enjoying were intense. She was held on top of one of his friends while another was fucking her mouth and now she had taken him into her ass. . . The previous action he had seen tonight thanks to her meant that he was not going to last long at all. His cock was already surging into her of its own accord and his balls were tightening against him, preparing to shower her tender butthole with a load of cum! One that promised to be larger than anything he had ever gotten off before. . .

"I'm going to cum!" Pete groaned even as he pushed as much as himself into Heather as he could and she cried out at his sudden intrusion!

"Uh...uh...uh! Oh Shit!" Mike gasped as he too spilled into her warm and welcoming mouth. Cum swelled out of her mouth and mingled in the stubble of his shaved patch as Heather struggled with drinking him down!

Tony said nothing though as his own orgasm swept through him and his little sister accepted the first load of his spunk into her ass! His cock twitched and danced inside of that snug tunnel and spewed for what had to feel like forever! Heather groaned her own release and the three men inside of her held her as she cascaded into orgasm and collapsed across Pete moaning and bucking her hips against the double penetration she was now milking! As they each finished their respective climaxes and slipped out of her, Heather was left prone, open and gaping, across the poker table. Tony had collapsed into a chair and kept an eye on his sister as she was swept away by her orgasm. After a few minutes her eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at him.

"Thank you." Whispered Heather before she collapsed back into complete unconsciousness and post-coital bliss.

She awoke the following day – late in the morning – in her own bed and wearing both proper panties and clean pajamas! Every inch of her ached but Heather would not have traded the experience for the world. Tony looked in on her after she had started to stir and handed her a roll of bills wrapped in a rubber band. He said that all the guys knew that she had thrown her last hand and therefore felt that the pot belonged to her. They also wanted to invite her to their next poker night as well. She had smiled at him and asked if he had enjoyed her? His affirmation was all the reward that she needed, but she still wasn't giving back the six hundred dollars she was holding in her hand. This was going to be seed money for an enterprise that had come to mind last night. After sending off a terse text message to Fisher telling him to fuck off and that they were through, Heather found herself dwelling on next Friday and, this time, Poker Night wasn't sounding so bad. . .

The End

All of my stories are open to comments and being rated. I wrote this piece as a stand-alone work of fiction. If you have enjoyed reading this work and would like to see the story progress please let me know and I will be only too happy to continue writing about Heather and finding out where her journey of sexual discovery leads her. I would take this time to thank you for reading my work and, as I said, and critique – positive or otherwise – is always welcome.

-The Author

12