All Comments on 'Poker Night'

by mountainbikeman

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
Well told

A well-used theme, but in this instance it was very well told. I felt I was in the same room all the time, and could almost see Abby. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nope

Same old garbage, wimp, weak ass husband, whore wife. You do realize, your friends will soon be butt fucking you and your wife. "Mountain bike", you're about 13, huh dude?

tobbarenakedtobbarenakedover 17 years ago
Good story - How many times has this happened

Don't listen to the negative comments. It's a great story and it's interesing reading it in different variations. It's erotica, orginality it not necessary. True stories are better than fiction. Thanks for taking the time to write your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Kept me reading.

Good job. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whore OK - Wife Snot

Were it not for your bio I wouldn't make this comment. Anyone who gives - pimps out his wife to his friends no less is the lowest sickest deviant imaginable - kinda like watching is a necessary pathetic humiliation that excites you.

A semi-normal person would think that offering your friends a real whore would be as exciting for you but it wouldn't would it little sick one. Then too you really are offering a whore after all aren't you now that you have made her into one.

Sick freakie absurdities that are way below human convention but enjoyed by the very few like you who pretend that it's their wife they pimped out - damn - even your mother would think you are sick to the 10th power - wouldn't she?

Wasted talent mountie for so few sicko's

54rod54rodover 17 years ago
Erotica

Since erotic stories are just that, designed to entice with the use of a written tale. You have succeeded wonderfully. I especially like stories like this where her feelings are shown to get carried further than maybe she would have let it go, but as her excitement builds she allows more to happen. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good and believable

It was very possible and i could see it happen so easy, I could see the room and the happenings sexy

PacullaAnniaPacullaAnniaabout 15 years ago
Great fantasy

Man, there sure are some crazy, confused visitors to this site! I liked the story, but I can't help but comment that it would have been even better if you had drug it out or limited what happened with the two friends. I don't know if that makes it more realistic (because some couples are the either/or types from my experience - meaning that once they cross the line they just go all out like it doesn't matter any more), but it would increase the anticipation and excitement. If the wife and/or husband act like they might regret it, or that they're nervous about the consequences, or they're shy or jealous, etc., I think it makes it better...

In any case, does anybody else wonder why some people keep reading these stories just to criticize the morality of the author? If they really believed what they wrote in their comments, they should be flagellating themselves while they read, at the least... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantasy come true

Awsome! For those of us who share the fantasy of watching our wife with another guy this was incredible.

skiphorneskiphornealmost 13 years ago
Absolutely Awesome!!!

I would have given this a 6 rating, how fucking hot. I would love to have my wife in this situation and perform like that.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
skysearcher

Loved it. It was a hot story and would love to hear more. Had my wife in same sort of situations and all I have to do is think about those times and now your story and I will have a instant bonner.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsalmost 10 years ago
OMG

Mmmm very hot read loved every minute of it and imagined that it was my wife all the way.

mark73107mark73107over 6 years ago
WOW

Very nice erotic story. Absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRILLIANT! I GAVE YOU A 5+ (*****+) BECAUSE YOU MASTERFULLY CRAFTED THIS STORY.

Hi mountainbikerman:

It was the mother of all my erotic fantasies to share my wife with a man who really turns her on! Very much like in this story, i obsessively adored my wife's body. I was proud of her sex appeal, of her sophisticated looks, & the fact men were attracted to her like flies to honey. To the best of my knowledge, she never strayed. She was asked out several times that i know of. On 2 - 3 occasions, i noticed she liked the man with whom she was having a conversation. Later the same day, i not only adored her body, i was outright worshiping it! Also while fucking her like a man possed I was, in my mind i was fucking her after a man she liked had fucked her brains out!!

Over thr years I have totally come to terms with my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side.

• • •

Re skip.69 (08/14/06); I also felt i was in the same room & almost could see Abby.

Re skiphorne (06/21/11); "... how fucking hot. I would like to have my wife in the same situation..." Same here, man!

Re NudieNomads (06/13/14); "... imagined that it was my wife all the way."

Tell me about it!

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Wrong category

This kind of crap belongs in the Loving Wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot Story Hot Wife

I loved your story. I recently had a similar experience when my wife went with me to a friends poker game and acted as our sexy hostess. We enjoy showing off her body and this night was set up for her to do just that. She started slow but eventually got naked for all of us, lots of touching and playing with her tits. This type of thing is not for everyone but if you're into it, there's nothing more exciting. It's unfortunate that some folks feel the need to write critical comments. Live and let live I say.If you don't like it, then don't read about. As for me, great story, you have a great fun loving wife. Looking forward to your next adventure.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Hit the Spot

Always love to read stories where the husband encourages his wife's inner slut to emerge. This was no exception. At every opportunity he is encouraging his wife with love and acceptance as she allows herself to enjoy these men. I would have preferred if her husband used this opportunity to enjoy sloppy seconds, but other than that no criticism from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weakness

You just told a story about one of the weakest husbands I've ever heard of.

bookworm3456bookworm3456about 4 years ago

i love how the husband directs the action, pushes things along *melts*

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8about 3 years ago

Hey 'anonymous', you just spent an hour reading about a generous husband. Probably with 1 hand on the keyboard.

Weak is not having the balls to sign your opinion.

And lazy_reader is right. This is loving wives 4sure.

But I don't read 'living wives', not my thing. But this was pretty hot. Hope the marriage held up through the aftermath. I guess in print it probably did. IRL, usually not so much. I'm just saying.

See, I can be critical, but respectful, all at the same time.

And sign my name.

Easy.

Thanks for listening,

Zeke

wasagadavewasagadaveover 1 year ago

Loved it. A great story. (and they left her ass alone)

GashlasherGashlasher11 months ago

Brilliant! Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story. Author should ignore the negative comments. This is fantasy! To be taken as humour and entertainment.

Also, the premise of the story is not so unreal. Lots of fellows, including me, have enjoyed watching their wives or girlfriends strip off as entertainment during a card game. We had 4 couples for a game, and when my wife ran out of chips she began removing her clothing, piece by piece. After a while she was the only one naked, also the only one still sober. She let the others fondle her tits and play with her clit, but didn't let anyone fuck her except with their fingers. The other 3 women had passed out by then, and hadn't even stripped off. So the rest of the evening was the other 3 husbands (fully dressed) using their hands on my wife's naked body, much to her pleasure. (I enjoyed it, too!)

So you see, the premise of this story isn't so unreasonable after all!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why didn't Josh fuck her as well as Mike? She seemed like she'd be able to handle it, then maybe finish off by fucking her husband. Any real woman would be able to handle all three men in one go! I know my wife does that regularly, and the only way she'd stop at three is if there are no more men around!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous