Poker Night at the Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina snapped her fingers in Hong's face, bringing her back down to earth. "Deal the cards, please," she asked sweetly. Hong dealt, and I got the worst hand yet. There was absolutely no chance at anything good with my hand, so I just threw three away and prayed for a miracle.

Judging by Christina's face, she was about to break her three-hand losing streak. My heart sank, because I knew that if I lost, I would be naked. I couldn't read Natalie's or Hong's face, so I knew I was going to have to show my cock at the end of the round.

We lay down our cards, and sure enough, Christina won, and I lost. Natalie ended up right with me, and we looked at each other. Either I got naked first, or she did.

Hong giggled at us. "Looks like the lovers are going to have to show each other their privates!" She affected a deep voice, "My love, I will show you mine if you show me yours." She then imitated Natalie: "No, you go first, I insist!"

Natalie glared furiously at her, but Hong was literally rocking backwards because she was laughing so hard. This gave me a good look at her pussy, which didn't help my predicament. Of course, Christina had her hand over her mouth, trying to stop her laughter.

I decided to cut things off before a fight broke out, and stood up. This shut Hong up and all three girls watched me with great interest. I took a deep breath, then pulled down my boxers to reveal all 6 1/4 inches of my throbbing circumcised cock. As the cool air touched it, it involuntarily jumped. A little bit of fluid was oozing out of the large head, so I quickly sat down cross-legged and managed to summon the courage to look at my audience.

I looked at Natalie first, and she was staring at it with an odd look on her face. I could see desire, and embarrassment, but also a little bit of anxiety. I felt sure that she had never seen one in real life before. She felt my eyes on her (for once I wasn't looking at her tits), and she gave me a smile. I felt relieved that she seemed to like it fine.

I looked over at Christina. She was staring at it in great interest, obviously comparing it mentally to the others that she had seen. She wasn't making fun of it, but it clearly wasn't the biggest or best she'd seen.

Hong on the other hand looked completely unimpressed. "Well, I guess you have a new little toy," she said to Natalie. I heard the slight emphasis she put on the word 'little', and I inwardly fumed.

Clearly, Natalie heard the same thing because she grabbed my hand and said indignantly, "I think it looks very nice, and I bet it is very competent. I look forward to getting to know it better."

My face grew even redder, but I gave her hand a squeeze in gratitude. Christina was watching the exchange closely. "Well, that's one more naked!" she said happily. "How about we add another one to our collection?"

Natalie let go of my hand and stood up. My heart was pounding in my chest. I was going to finally see her completely naked! She slowly pulled down her soaking wet purple panties, revealing the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen.

She had shaved most of the hair away, leaving about a one-inch thick patch just above her slit, which was completely devoid of hair. Her fleshy outer lips completely hid her treasures, and I realized that the young woman standing naked next to me was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

She quickly sat down on her knees, keeping her legs tightly together. I felt her gaze on me and I looked up to see her face, which was finally completely clear and without embarrassment. Her eyes were shining with an internal inferno, and I knew that she understood how I felt about her.

I decided to go ahead and tell her anyway. "I have never seen a sexier sight. You are absolutely gorgeous." Her smile grew radiant, and I knew that later that night I could very well be rewarded.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hong still staring at Natalie's pussy. Christina was gazing at it too, though her gaze was much less lustful than Hong. I could tell that Christina preferred men, though she was not averse to playing with woman. I had a quick dirty thought of she joining Natalie and I in a threesome, but I banished that image. I was going to stay true to my girl, even though I ached to explore both of the other girls' bodies.

Natalie gave a deliberate cough, jolting the other three of us out of our respective fantasies. Christina picked up the cards and somewhat sheepishly shuffled and dealt. My hand, as usual, was utter crap. I threw away three cards and occupied myself with trying to sneak as many peeks at Natalie as possible. I loved the way her breasts rested comfortably on her chest, and the way her legs were tightly squeezed together in a vain attempt to dissuade attention from her womanhood.

Hong and I lost the next hand, and Natalie won. As soon as it was obvious that she had lost, Hong reached back and undid her lacy blue bra. Her large breasts spilled out onto her chest, and we saw her dark brown nipples for the first time. Unlike Christina and Natalie, whose areolas were small, Hong's were large and dark. Her nipples were also large, though they didn't protrude as much as either of the other two girls'. It was attractive, and I definitely took a good look.

Now all four of us were naked. I was wondering what was going to happen next, until Christina reminded me that I had also lost that hand. I grew nervous, wondering what Natalie would make me do. I knew it wouldn't be too humiliating, but I still was wondering.

Christina, unable to keep her mouth shut, asked, "So what will you make him do? Pleasure you? Give you a nice big kiss?" Hong giggled, but Natalie ignored them both.

Natalie eyed me for a few seconds, then decided on my 'punishment'. "You will get a ruler, stand up, and measure your cock for me. That way we can prove to this idiot," she shot an annoyed look at Hong, "that your cock is fine the way it is."

Christina spoke up. "There's a ruler in the drawer behind you."

I turned halfway around and grabbed the ruler from the drawer, then stood up, my cock swinging freely. I saw the three girls' eyes follow its motion. I put the cold metal ruler against my cock, ignoring the girls, and pronounced its length. "6 3/8 inches." I realized that the extra eighth of an inch was probably because I was so much more aroused than I had ever been before.

"See?" Natalie glared at Hong. "He's fine."

Hong didn't look remotely abashed. Christina cut in by handing me the cards. "Let's just keep playing."

I nodded, and started to shuffle. Hong looked surprised that Natalie and I didn't chicken out, but she didn't comment on it. I had a feeling she wanted to do something with my girlfriend before the night was over.

As I looked at my cards, I saw that I dealt myself a flush. Sure that I was going to win, I began to fantasize what I was going to make the other girls do. Natalie and Hong took two, and Christina took only one. I declined to take any, surprising the three girls. As we lay them down, I saw that Natalie had two pair, Hong had nothing, so I was confident my flush was going to win.

Then I noticed that Christina had a full house. Damn! She laughed at my crestfallen face, then rubbed her hands together. "What shall we make these two horny girls do?"

Natalie and Hong looked worried, but I could tell they both wanted to know what they were going to have to do.

"Let's start with Natalie." Christina said. "I think that you have been hiding that gorgeous pussy of yours for too long. I want you to show us how you rub one out."

The room went dead silent.

"You want me to masturbate? In front of everyone?" Natalie choked out.

"Oh, it's not that bad." Christina said matter-of-factly. "Come on, I know you are dying to give yourself some attention, and we are dying to see you do it."

Natalie slowly sat back and opened her legs, though she spread them as wide as Christina did earlier. She took her left index finger and slowly rubbed it along her slit. She was so wet that it was soaked within a few seconds. She added another finger, and started going in small circles, putting more and more pressure on her clit. Her right hand came up and fondled her tits, and she gazed right at me. I alternated between watching her play with herself and gazing right back into her beautiful blue eyes.

It wasn't but a minute or two before she started going much faster, and she closed her eyes, panting with the pleasure. I watched her fingers flying over her clit and her other hand desperately grabbing her breasts, and soon after, she came violently, liquid seeping out of her pussy. She gave a small moan, but was otherwise silent.

The three of us were silent because of the intimate act we just witnessed. She opened her eyes and gave me an oddly guilty look before sitting up straight and crossing her legs. "Well? What is Hong going to do?"

Christina smiled mischievously. "She has been tormenting you all evening, and I think that we need to return the favor. Each of us gets one minute to fondle her however we want, wherever we want. However, we can't use our mouth, and your boyfriend can't fuck her. Other than that, anything goes."

Hong protested immediately. "That's so much worse than what she had to do!"

"So?" Christina said mildly. "You acted much worse than she did. Get over it. Natalie, I think you should go first. Lay down, Hong while we get the watch set."

I set my watch as Hong lay down on the mat on her back, looking furiously up at us. I started my watch and Natalie hesitantly started to fondle Hong's tits. She cupped them in her hands, and traced the nipples with her thumbs. Hong started to breathe heavily, and Natalie slowly ran her hands down to Hong's bush. She fluffed it up with her fingers, and slowly traced a finger down her slit. I had a suspicion that Natalie was enjoying not only tormenting Hong, but the feel of another woman's skin. That threesome fantasy of mine might just come true, I thought.

My watch went off, and I reset it as Christina started to play with Hong's nipples. By this point, Hong was panting, and when Christina stuck a finger inside of her vagina, she bucked against Christina's fingers. However, the watch went off before she came, and I handed my watch to Christina as I got ready to feel a woman's bare skin for the first time.

Christina started the time, and I ran my hands over Hong's breasts, feeling her large, firm nipples under my fingers. I moved to her pussy, and slowly found her clit. I put pressure on it, and Hong screamed loudly and came. Her pussy gushed liquid, soaking my whole hand.

Just then, the watch went off and I sat back, away from Hong. She lay there for a minute, recovering, and I brought my soaked hand up to my nose to smell her juice. It was sweet, but slightly musky. I tasted it, and enjoyed the slight tang of pussy juice.

Christina grabbed my hand and brought it up to her lips, and licked some of Hong's juice off of my hand. Natalie reached forward (her boobs dangling nicely) and grabbed my hand away from Christina. I thought she was going to scold me, but she licked my fingers too, tasting Hong.

Hong got up and Natalie let go of my hand and grabbed the cards, because it was her deal. Hong sat down and cross her legs as Natalie dealt. Hong won that round, with Natalie and Christina losing. Her face lit up in a devilish smile as she thought of ways to get back at Christina, who actually looked nervous.

"That was a naughty thing you did, Christina." Hong smiled. "I think you need to be punished for it. I think you need a spanking."

"I wasn't that naughty!" Christina protested, though I suspected that her indignation was more for show than anything else.

Hong smiled at her. "I think you need to lean over the desk right now. Each of us is giving you five swats each."

Christina got up and leaned over one of the desks, presenting her tight ass to us. She wiggled it a little, showing it off.

Hong went first, and smacked Christina's ass pretty hard. Christina cried out in protest. "Shut it, you," Hong said and smacked her again. However, she left her hand on Christina's ass and squeezed it a little, causing Christina to jump in surprise.

I took the opportunity to put my arm around Natalie and we stood there together as Hong punished Christina. The feeling of her skin against mine was intoxicating, and I wanted to just stand there all night, with my arm around my naked girlfriend.

Hong's last three spanks went the same way, with her feeling up Christina each time.

I went next, and gave Christina five quick, firm smacks. I enjoyed the feeling of her ass beneath my hand, and I couldn't resist rubbing it a little after my last swat.

Natalie gave Christina her five swats, though she did hers softer than anyone else because Christina's ass was already pretty red.

Christina got up and we returned to our seats, though Christina winced when her tender rear end touched the mat.

"Now wasn't that fun?" Hong asked Christina, who grumbled under her breath. "I'm glad you think so, because Natalie gets to be spanked as well."

Natalie glared at Hong, but got up and bent over the desk, showing us her lovely posterior.

"No, no, no. Your spanks are going to be different." Hong smiled. "You are going to only be spanked by your boyfriend, but you are going to be laying across his lap."

"What!?" Natalie and I said at once.

"You heard me. Go sit in a chair," Hong directed me.

I got up and sat down in a chair, my hard cock sticking straight up.

"Now lay across his lap."

Natalie followed Hong's instructions, laying herself across my lap. My cock was sticking right into her belly, and I felt her breasts smashed against my legs. I also felt a little bit of moisture against the side of my thigh, where her pussy was resting. It was a thoroughly enjoyable feeling, and judging by her moan when she lay down, Natalie was enjoying it too.

I gave her five firm, but gentle, smacks, and she started to get up.

"Give her five more," Hong ordered, and I pushed Natalie gently back down and gave her five more.

By the end, she was breathing heavily and I was so hard it was painful. We sat back down to see Christina fingering herself quietly and Hong looking thoroughly aroused.

I gathered the cards and gave them to Hong, and Christina managed to stop masturbating long enough to play the round. We were all surprised when Natalie won, and I for one was interested in the 'punishments' that she would give. I had managed to lose spectacularly, and Christina's hand wasn't much better than mine.

Natalie surveyed us both for a minute before deciding. "You look like you need some help," She told me. "I have wanted to explore your member ever since I saw it, and I am sure Christina and Hong feel the same way. So as your punishment, you will have to sit there while the three of us handle you for a minute each."

Hong protested immediately. "That's not a punishment! That's like a reward!"

Natalie glared at her. "I am the one making the punishments, and because he has been a perfect gentleman all evening, not trying to grope any of us without express permission, I think his good behavior deserves a less humiliating punishment."

Hong didn't look happy, but she didn't argue any more. I got up and sat in a chair with my legs apart enough for a girl to kneel in front of me, hoping internally that I wouldn't make a mess too soon.

I set my watch, and Natalie got up and knelt in front of me. I started the time, and immediately felt her right hand grasp my shaft. She rubbed up and down several times, watching how I responded to her attention. She took a finger and ran it up and down the underside of my shaft, and I shuddered. Perhaps sensing how close I was to ejaculating, she moved to my balls, cupping them and gently massaging them. She then reached up with her left hand and slowly spread my precum around my throbbing head. Too soon, the watch went off and Hong took her place. Hong was much less gentle than Natalie, and I could tell that she wasn't that interested in me. I was fine with that, and I didn't ever come close to losing control during her turn.

However, when Christina knelt in front of me with a sultry smile, I knew I was in trouble. She immediately started to jerk me off. She spread my oozing precum around my whole shaft, and the added lubricant enabled her to go faster and faster. After half a minute of work, she sensed that I couldn't hold it back any longer. Christina lowered her head and engulfed the head of my cock just as I erupted violently. Cum exploded from my cock for almost an entire minute, and she just sat there and swallowed it. I could tell she had done it plenty of times before.

Natalie was understandably angry. I had cum to someone else other than her, and she glared at the two of us. Christina didn't look ashamed at all; on the contrary, she licked her lips and slowly got up and returned to her seat. I slunk back to my place next to Natalie and tried to hold her hand, but she yanked it away.

"What were you doing?" She said, not quite yelling.

"I tried not to, I swear. You made me feel so good, and then when she came up and basically jerk me off, I couldn't stop," I said sheepishly.

Christina came to my defense. "I haven't had anyone last longer than a minute or two when I did that to him. I'm sorry, I just wanted to taste him."

"A taste?" Natalie almost screamed. "You milked him like a fucking cow!" Wow. I thought. She's really angry if she's swearing.

My mind suddenly made a connection. When she masturbated earlier, she seemed guilty about having an orgasm. Now she was mad at me for having an orgasm.

"Natalie, are you just mad that our first orgasms around each other weren't because of each other? I mean, we didn't make each other cum? And I came for Christina, not you?"

She nodded silently. I leaned over and put my arm around her, whispering in her ear. "You don't know how ready I was to cum when you handled me. I really, really wanted to, but I thought you would be mad, so I held out as long as I could. I'm sorry. You were the one I was thinking about when I came, not Christina."

She whispered back. "When I was...touching myself... I was thinking about how much I wanted you to be fingering me, and how naughty I was for thinking that. I forgive you for not being able to hold off. But we can't cum again unless it is with each other, ok?"

I nodded, then kissed her on the cheek and sat back up, to see Hong and Christina watching us closely. I gave them a superior smile and said, "Christina, you'd better watch out for what Natalie is going to give you."

Christina finally looked a bit worried, and Natalie seized the opportunity. "Since you seemed so willing to put your mouth on his cock, I think that it's only fair if you do the same thing to Hong and I. You will eat us out for 30 seconds each."

Christina and Hong had no objections, unsurprisingly, and so I set my watch and enjoyed the show.

Hong was first, and she eagerly opened her legs wide to give Christina full access to her hairy pussy. Christina got down on her stomach and thrust her tongue into Hong's vagina. Hong moaned loudly, and Christina licked all around the inside of her pussy before biting her clit. My watch went off, and Hong's legs slammed shut, trapping Christina as she came loudly.

She eventually opened her legs, and Christina knelt in front of Natalie's open legs. I started the timer, and she dived right in, lapping up all the moisture like it was sugar water. Natalie managed not to orgasm, but I could tell by her panting and moaning that it was a close thing.

As Christina got up, she grabbed the cards. Internally, I was wondering just how long we were going to play this game! She dealt the cards, and I tried to focus on the hand.