Poker Night at the Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hong won with four sevens, and I could tell by her face that the punishments given to Christina and Natalie were going to be very naughty.

"These punishments are going to happen at the same time. Natalie, you are going to sit in the chair with your legs apart..." She paused, and Natalie got up and sat down in the chair, her beautiful legs spread apart slightly.

"...And you" she indicated me, "are going to rub your cock up and down her slit until one or both of you cum."

Natalie bolted upright. "What?"

Hong giggled. "Don't worry, he's not allowed to penetrate you, but he has to rub his member along your pussy. You might want to go slow, make it last longer." she advised me.

Natalie slowly sat back down, and as I got up, Hong told Christina what she would be doing.

"I enjoyed your mouth on my pussy, and I think I need to return the favor. Come over here and lay on top of me. We are going to eat each other out. And I promise to do a good job."

I was halfway over to Natalie, but at those words I jerked my head around so hard it hurt. Christina looked stunned, but she didn't protest. Hong lay down in the middle of the mat as Christina crawled over and slowly lowered her pussy to Hong's waiting mouth. Hong immediately attacked her hairless slit, while Christina licked Hong's pussy.

I went on over to Natalie and bent over her, gazing into her eyes. As soon as my cock brushed her pussy, we both gasped, and I could feel tremors going through her body. While I slowly rubbed my dick up and down her glistening slit, I could feel tension building in my cock, especially when I brushed against that lovely strip of hair just above her pussy. I slowed down even more, trying to draw out the sensation, and I could see the effect my ministrations had on my girlfriend reflected in her eyes.

Her eyes were a brighter blue than they had ever been, and I saw how desperately she wanted to go all the way, but we were bound by the rules of the punishment. I knew that as soon as this was over, we were both going to lose our virginity.

Within a few minutes, I came all over the outside of her pussy, and seconds later felt her cum as well. We laid there together, my cock growing flaccid but still resting against her slit, waiting until we had recovered enough to move. As I stood up, I noticed that behind us, Christina and Hong were lost in their own world, oblivious to the fact that we had finished. I felt Natalie stand up, and I pulled her into a tight embrace.

The feeling of her breasts smashed against mine and her mound against my cock was pure heaven, and I instantly started to get hard again. Natalie noticed this and as we kissed, I could feel her undiminished excitement. She broke off the kiss, giving me a smoldering look, then whispered, "I don't think we are playing any more cards tonight. I need you in me now. You are that special person, and this is that special time. I really think I love you."

I said, with all seriousness, "You are that special person for me, too. I really think I love you as well."

She smiled at me, then forced me down into the chair, getting ready to straddle me. She said quietly, "I want to control the pace at first, so that we don't go too fast."

I nodded my head, and she reached down and positioned my cock at her entrance. As we fell deep into each other's eyes, she slowly lowered herself onto me. She was extremely tight, and after every quarter of an inch, she stopped to let herself get used to me. Soon I felt more resistance against the head of my cock. Natalie took a deep breath, and pushed down. I felt her hymen break, and her soft cry filled my ears briefly. I was so far gone inside her eyes, that I knew just how much she had just given me, letting me take her innocence. I poured as much love as I could through my eyes, and knew that her tears were only partly due to the pain.

Eventually she was resting on my lap, and I was fully inside her. We slowly rocked back and forth, allowing her to get comfortable. I was in heaven, but I knew that I could last a while for her.

She started to rise up and down, brushing her breasts against my chest. As she slowly rode my cock, I felt her fire being stoked. I rose, picking her up so that we didn't separate, and deposited her on the nearest desk. As she started lustfully up at me, I began to fuck her gently, gradually increasing the pace until we were both panting like dogs. All of a sudden, her hands grabbed my back and drew me into her, whimpering softly. A few seconds later, I pulled out and came all over her stomach.

I saw her gratitude that I hadn't finished inside of her, and we kissed passionately for what seemed like a long time, but was really only about ten minutes. When we got up, we saw that Hong and Christina had already left, but Christina had left a note for us.

I had a lot of fun tonight, and I am glad to see that you did, too. I will be in here tomorrow night at the same time, so if you two want to come and fool around, I'll be waiting!

Love, Christina

We looked at each other, and silently agreed that we'd discuss it tomorrow. As we dressed and opened the door to air the room out, I knew that our life together had irrevocably changed, though I made a mental promise to make sure that we still spent quality, non-sexual time together.

Walking Natalie back to her dorm in the darkness, holding her soft hand, and kissing her goodbye felt so much different than it had before. I knew that the goodbye kiss I got left me with a promise of so much more another time.

I almost wished it was raining and I had an umbrella, because I felt like dancing my way back to my car and my much brighter future.