Poker Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

Traci won the next hand and Gwen had the worst cards. Jim excitedly waited as Traci perused the cards in her hand before selecting one. He expected he would soon be able to gaze at Gwen's tits covered only by her bra. Instead, Traci smiled wickedly as she pulled out a card and read it. "Describe to your partner what body part on them turns you on," Traci read slowly.

Jim's eyes widened in surprise and he looked at Traci. Traci's gaze was fixed on Gwen and her eyes burned with excitement. "Your tits drive me wild," Traci said as she kept her gaze locked into Gwen's eyes. For the next couple of minutes Traci slowly, and in great detail, described how Gwen's tits turned her on. She described how the shape and color of Gwen's nipples excited her and how she wanted to touch and kiss Gwen's nipples until they were drawn into rock hard points. Her description rivaled the best of their dirty talk during sex, and by the time she finished Jim's cock was rock hard and throbbing. He was amazed by Traci's nasty talk.

Traci's lustful words definitely had an effect on the room. The mood seemed to immediately become more sexual and tense. Jim noticed that Gwen's face had become flushed and he could see Lynn's nipples poking through her bra. Gwen was clearly distracted during the next hand and she ended up with the worst hand while Lynn won. Lynn smiled and quickly set down a card as she read, "Partner leaves room and returns with one item removed."

Gwen briefly disappeared from view as she stepped into Lynn's bedroom. When she reappeared she wore a wide, sexy smile and instead of having removed her top as Jim had expected Gwen held her bra. It was also a sexy bra and looked to be very sheer. Jim was sure it would have looked awesome on her, but he wouldn't trade the sight of Gwen's big tits swaying under her tight shirt for anything. Gwen's nipples were clearly visible through her shirt and he gazed at Gwen's tits eagerly until the cards were dealt for the next hand.

For the first time Joan was involved in the action as she lost the next hand. Beth won and smiled excitedly as she played her card and told Joan that she wanted her to eat something in an erotic way. Lynn quickly got up and led Joan into the kitchen saying she was sure they would find something appropriate. When Joan reappeared she carried a can of spray whipped cream. With a sly, sexy smile she walked directly to Beth and knelt beside Beth as she popped the top off the can.

Joan held Beth's arm as she sprayed a line of whipped cream from Beth's wrist to the edge of the sleeve of Beth's top. Jim let out a gasp and heard at least one other person moan when Joan lowered her mouth to Beth's wrist and sensually licked the cream off Beth's arm. Beth moaned as Joan slowly cleaned the cream off her arm. If Joan was nervous in this situation she didn't let it show. She licked at Beth's arm as if they were the only two in the room. By the time she finished the look on Beth's face indicated that she would have gladly let Joan continue for much longer.

Beth seemed distracted from Joan's teasing, and she lost the next hand with Traci winning. Jim wondered if Traci might again talk nasty about Beth's body. Instead Traci simply said she wanted Beth to remove one article of clothes. Beth smiled and slowly peeled off her top. Her bra wasn't as ornate or sexy as the ones Gwen, Lynn, and Traci had selected, but even her simple bra looked awesome on her big tits. If anything, her tits were perhaps bigger than Gwen's and Jim couldn't wait for her to lose again so he could see her tits completely.

Jim couldn't believe his luck. He won the next hand and Beth again lost. Beth seemed to be very distracted by her growing excitement and was having a hard time focusing on the game. Jim scanned his cards and soon found exactly the one he was looking for. "Remove one article from partner how you want," Jim read.

His heart thumped hard in his chest and his cock strained against his pants as he moved behind Beth. Jim's fingers lightly grazed across her upper back before he moved them to the clasp on her bra. He easily opened the clasp and moved his hands across her back as he slowly pushed the straps of her bra off her shoulders. Beth slowly pulled it the rest of the way off before teasingly handing it to Jim. Jim held it for a moment and stared at her bare tits. Traci playfully teased him about so obviously staring at Beth's tits, and he finally dropped the bra and returned to his seat. He glanced sheepishly at Traci but excitedly noticed that Traci's gaze was also pulled toward Beth's big, sexy tits.

It seemed that Jim wasn't the only one who noticed Traci looking at Beth's tits. Maybe her naked tits distracted the other players, but whatever the reason Beth won the next hand. Traci lost and waited for Beth's direction. Jim grew wildly excited when Beth selected a card and said to Traci, "I loved what you said about Gwen before. I'd love to hear what you think of my tits."

"Oh God," Traci moaned, "they're so big and round. They look so soft. I can't believe how they keep their shape..." Traci paused and let out an excited moan as her eyes roamed over Beth's tits. To encourage her Beth slowly wiggled her shoulders causing her tits to sway back and forth erotically. Upon seeing this Traci vividly described how Beth's tits turned her on and talked about how she wanted to lick and touch them.

By the time Traci finished Jim was watching her rather than Beth. He again couldn't believe his wife was talking so nasty and so lustfully to this complete stranger. One glance at Beth showed that Traci's words affected her strongly. Beth's eyes burned with desire as she stared intently at Traci.

The next hand passed quickly and Gwen directed Jim to remove his top. Even after he did this he still didn't reveal anything more to the group as he was wearing an undershirt beneath. When Lynn saw his undershirt she pouted playfully and booed him saying he wasn't being any fun.

Gwen's luck flipped on the next hand and she lost with Joan winning. Joan set down her card and walked over to Gwen. Joan had selected a card that said to give her partner a hug and a French kiss. Joan didn't hesitate as she walked over and embraced Gwen. They exchanged a tender, soft hug and Jim stared at Gwen's tits as they pressed against Joan. Joan and Gwen gazed into each other's eyes briefly before Joan moved her mouth closer to Gwen and started a soft kiss. Joan's lips soon parted and Gwen immediately followed suit. The kiss continued for what seemed like many long minutes as Gwen and Joan held each other tightly as their tongues danced and their deep, sensual kiss lingered. When they finally parted Gwen and Joan gazed wantonly into each other's eyes for a few amazing moments before Joan returned to her seat.

During the next hand Gwen spent more time still looking at Joan than she did looking at her cards and she easily ended with the worst hand. Lynn was the winner and quickly made her decision. "Partner removes one article," Lynn read. Gwen quickly stood up and gave Lynn a wicked smile. She swayed with the music and her tits spilled out into view as she lifted her top over her head. Her already hard nipples seemed to grow even more prominent as everyone's gaze focused on her tits. She paused before returning to her seat as if to give everyone a good look and Jim didn't conceal his excited stare.

Lynn was clearly very turned on and Jim suspected she intentionally lost the next hand. Beth was the winner and she smiled excited as she told Lynn to dance erotically out of one article. Jim turned to Lynn and watched as she easily slipped into an perfect rhythm with the music coming from her stereo. She danced seductively for a few minutes before she slowly snaked her hands behind her back and reached for her bra clasp. Watching Lynn slip out of her bra was utterly sensual and exciting. She removed it in the most teasing, erotic way Jim could imagine and by the time she finally let her bra drop away from her tits Jim was going wild with lust. Lynn squeezed her tits together and pinched her rock hard nipples before she returned to her seat.

Gwen, Beth, and Lynn were now topless. Traci and Jim had each lost a few items but still had most of their clothes on, and Joan was still fully dressed. That soon changed, however, as Joan lost the next hand. Gwen made her selection as she laid down a card and said, "Remove one article from partner how you want."

Jim watched excitedly as Gwen walked over to Joan. Joan stood up and for a moment Jim thought they might meet in another long kiss. Instead, Gwen grasped Joan's top and slowly peeled it off before dropping it to the floor. The sight of a topless Gwen stripping Joan like this drove Jim wild and he didn't know if he could contain himself as the game continued. Joan also lost the next hand and Traci quickly selected a card that said she could remove one article from Joan. Joan smiled excitedly and watched, as did everyone else in the room, as Traci dropped to her knees and slowly pulled off Joan's pants.

Jim couldn't have planned the next hand better. Traci lost and Lynn won, and Lynn decided she wanted to remove Traci's bra. Lynn moved behind Traci and softly and sensually massaged her shoulders and upper back. Traci sighed excitedly as Lynn continued softly caressing her before Lynn's fingers moved to the clasp of Traci's bra. Lynn easily opened the clasp and pulled it away, exposing Traci's tits. Jim marveled at how hot and sexy his wife looked at this moment as Lynn returned to her chair.

Jim was so distracted by staring at Traci's tits and semi-hard nipples that he barely paid attention to what was happening with the game. Somehow Jim didn't loose the next hand and his excitement grew as Traci won and Joan lost. Traci smiled wickedly with a look that almost made Jim moan with lust. Traci scooted her chair a closer to Joan and started softly fondling Joan through her bra. Joan moaned as Traci's fingers continued their erotic dance over her tits. Jim could have watched this for hours and happily watched his wife's hands slide behind Joan and unclasp Joan's bra. Traci removed Joan's bra and tossed it aside before returning to her seat with a sexy smile toward Joan.

Joan was very distracted during the next hand and lost again as Lynn won. Jim wondered what Lynn might do with Joan, and Lynn simply looked at Joan and teasingly said she wanted to see Joan naked. Joan smiled and stood up. Jim's gaze went from Joan's bare tits to the visible damp spot on her panties. Joan hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties and pushed them down with a sexy little hip shake. Joan stepped out of her panties and posed playfully for Lynn before handing her panties to Lynn with a teasing, "There you go."

Jim's cock was rock hard and almost painful inside his boxers. The next few hands passed in a blur as Jim could barely concentrate on his cards. He gazed excitedly around the table and couldn't believe he was in this situation with five topless or naked women.

The sound of cheers and a whistle pulled his attention back to the game and he saw Lynn had stood up. Her hips rocked in time to the music and she danced erotically as she looked around the room at her guests. As she danced Lynn unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and slowly slid them down her legs. All through the rest of her dance Jim's gaze remained fixed on Lynn's tits. The way they wobbled and swayed as she danced was nearly hypnotic and wildly erotic. Much to Jim's voyeuristic disappointment, Lynn's dance ended and she returned to her chair.

After Gwen and Beth lost hands and each removed their pants Traci lost the next hand and, much to Jim's excitement, Joan was the winner. Joan slipped out of her chair as she motioned for Traci to stand up. Traci did as Joan asked and gasped as Joan knelt beside her and let her fingertips glide over Traci's naked thighs. Joan's slow, sensual massage continued and her hands slipped slowly upward until Joan massaged Traci's ass through her panties. Traci and Jim moaned at the same time when Joan's hand slipped around her hip and rubbed Traci's excited pussy through her panties. Traci rocked her hips in response to Joan's touch and moaned again.

Joan's sexy teasing continued for several more long moments before she slipped her fingers inside the waistband of Traci's panties and slowly stripped Traci naked. Jim stared wildly at Traci's naked body and again thought that she had never looked sexier or more exciting than she looked at this moment. She glowed with wild excitement and anticipation as she stood naked in front of several friends and strangers.

After the next hand, in a virtual replay of what Joan had just done to her, Traci stood up and asked Beth to do the same. Traci moved behind Beth and slowly massaged her lower back and thighs for a few tantalizing moments before she massaged Beth's ass and pussy through her panties.

Jim's mind reeled with lust at the sight of his wife caressing Beth's voluptuous body. Perhaps it was his imagination, but Jim thought he could see Beth's nipples get even harder and more prominent. Traci caressed her for a while longer before she pulled off Beth's panties and left a third member of the game completely naked.

Jim was so excited he could barely focus on his cards and it showed as he lost the next two hands. After the first hand Lynn moved behind him and pulled his undershirt up and over his head. Lynn didn't do much more than that but the few moments when Jim felt Lynn's fingers touch his chest and back sent wild bolts of excitement through his body. After his second loss it was Gwen's turn and she excitedly pulled off his pants. Jim could sense Gwen's excitement in her touch. She was not nearly as smooth as Lynn, but soon enough Jim was left wearing only his boxers with his rock hard cock pushing out very prominently for everyone to see. Jim proudly noticed that Gwen and Lynn stared at his hard cock.

Joan and Traci were again paired up after the next hand with Joan winning and Traci losing. Joan playfully pretended to be deep in thought about what she wanted before she gazed excitedly into Traci's eyes and stood up. Traci also stood up and in the next moment they melted into a deep and intense tongue kiss. Jim's gaze moved back and forth between the sight of their tits pressing together and the sight of their lips and tongues dancing wildly. It was clear that both women were wildly excited and each eagerly gave themselves over to the kiss. The kiss lasted for a long while before they reluctantly pulled themselves apart and returned to their seats. Jim instantly recognized the look of intense, burning lust on Traci's face and knew her pussy must be dripping wet. He couldn't wait to taste her excitement and fuck her later.

Jim spent as much time staring at his wife's excited body as he did at his cards. The next couple of hands passed with first Lynn and then Gwen removing their panties. That left everyone in the game naked except Jim. Beth won the next hand, looked at Traci, and with a sexy whisper said, "I've seen you staring at them, so why don't you come over here and taste them?" As she talked she slowly shook her upper body, swaying her big tits from side to side to make sure Traci knew exactly what she wanted.

Traci practically leapt out of her chair and with a wild enthusiasm Traci licked and kissed Beth's tits. Traci massaged and fondled Beth's tits as her mouth soon focused on Beth's hard nipples. Traci's tongue swirled around Beth's nipples causing Beth to moan wildly. Beth moved her hand behind Traci's head and pulled her mouth even tighter against her nipple as Traci wildly sucked and licked her. Before Traci eventually stopped Jim noticed that both Lynn and Joan were caressing their own tits as they watched intently. By the time Traci returned to her seat the level of lust and excitement in the room had noticeably increased.

Traci won the next hand with Lynn losing. In a near repeat of Traci's earlier kiss with Joan, Lynn and Traci melted into a deeply passionate kiss. This kiss was a little different, however, as this kiss had the practiced comfort of two experienced lovers. It was clear that they were comfortable in each other's arms. Before the kiss parted Lynn softly caressed Traci's tits causing Traci to moan loudly.

That kiss and watching the previous events had clearly excited Lynn to the point where she was done teasing. As soon as she won the next hand she turned to Joan and ordered Joan to lie on the table. Joan excitedly crawled on the table and lay on her back as Lynn gracefully moved between her legs. To a chorus of excited gasps and moans Lynn lowered her head between Joan's spread thighs. When Lynn's mouth reached her wet pussy Joan let out the long, loud moan that made the hairs on Jim's arm stand up. For the next several amazing moments Lynn sensually licked and sucked Joan's pussy. Joan's excitement was already obvious but was made even more apparent by the heavy wetness on Lynn's face and the thick slurping noises Joan's pussy made as Lynn licked at her. Jim thought Lynn was going to make Joan cum, but Lynn slowly pulled her mouth away from Joan and gave her partner a wickedly sexy smile. Lynn helped Joan slide down off the table so she could return to her seat.

Jim couldn't stand the pressure of his rock hard cock pressing against his boxers any longer. He also couldn't wait any longer to show his hard cock fully to the five naked women in the room. He intentionally lost the next hand and, much to his delight, Traci was the winner. Jim stood and enjoyed every second as Traci slowly pulled his boxers off and finally exposed him fully to the rest of the players. He didn't think it was possible, but Jim's cock almost seemed to get even harder as the women gazed at it.

Now that everyone was naked and Jim knew that every hand would result in some sort of sexual activity. He couldn't wait for a chance to experience some of the new players in the game. He was first treated to the sight of Joan sucking and teasing Gwen's tits. Gwen's face quickly turned into a mask of pleasure and lust as Joan teased her tits.

Jim won the next hand and didn't hesitate to move toward his wife. He dropped to his knees in front of Traci and lowered his head to her pussy as she spread her thighs apart. He couldn't wait to taste Traci's excitement and expertly teased and licked her pussy. He could easily hear Traci's loud groans and excited gasps as he used all his favorite tricks to tease her. Jim knew he could easily make Traci cum, but he wanted to see her interact with the other players at least once more so he stopped before she came.

It turned out that Jim's teasing of Traci was only interrupted briefly by Beth and Lynn embracing in a lengthy and excited kiss. As soon as they finished their kiss Traci won the next hand and immediately guided Jim right back onto his knees in front of her. Jim eagerly resumed his licking and teasing of her pussy. A part of him wanted to make her cum, but he decided to prolong her teasing a little more. He carefully licked and teased her so he wouldn't make her cum and slowly pulled himself. By the time he stopped his face was covered with Traci's warm juices.

Soon it was Jim's turn to receive a wild teasing that left him on the verge of cumming. After seeing Lynn lost the hand he had just won it only took one glance at the excited look on her face for Jim to decide what he wanted. He walked over to Lynn and she immediately grasped the base of his cock and slipped him inside her hungry mouth. Jim's knees grew weak as Lynn gave him a wild and wanton blowjob. Soon Jim pumped his cock back and forth into Lynn's mouth as she gave him an incredibly intense blowjob. Jim was ready to give himself over to Lynn's hot mouth and fill it with his cum, but she stopped just before he lost control and gave him a sexy smile.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers