Poker Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers

Jim was so excited he could barely see his cards but somehow he managed to win the very next hand. As soon as he saw that Lynn was the loser he didn't hesitate to say what he wanted. No matter how good Lynn's mouth had felt, Jim wanted to sink his cock inside Lynn's pussy and fill her with his cum. He guided Lynn until she sat on the edge of the table with her legs spread wide from Jim as he stepped close to her. Jim's cock immediately sank all the way inside Lynn's waiting pussy. Her warmth encircled him as he pressed his body tightly against her and enjoyed the sensation of fucking her again. For the next few minutes Jim's entire world focused on Lynn and their fuck. He was vaguely aware that they weren't alone and that knowledge made the fuck more intense, but everything beyond Lynn's pussy and body blurred into the background. With all that had already happened and with Lynn's amazing blowjob and fuck, Jim didn't last long. He wildly fucked Lynn until his cock exploded inside her with a flood of cum. Lynn sat up and pulled him tightly against her as she wrapped her long legs around his back and held him close until he finished pumping out the rest of his huge load of cum.

They traded a long, slow kiss before Jim slumped back into his chair with his softening cock heavily coated in Lynn's thick juices. Lynn's inner thighs were heavily coated with a combination of her own juices and Jim's cum and she left her thighs parted for a few moments before she sat down to treat Jim and the others to the amazingly sexy view.

Lynn won the next game and Joan ended with the worst hand. Lynn moved back into the same position she had just been in when Jim fucked her. She looked at Joan and said, "I need you to finish what he started."

Joan quickly moved between Lynn's spread thighs and eagerly sucked and licked Lynn's pussy. She soon had Lynn moaning loudly as she leaned back across the table. Jim thought about how Joan could surely taste his cum inside Lynn and felt a tingle run down his back. Joan soon had Lynn writhing excitedly as her orgasm drew closer. When Lynn finally did cum she cried out loudly. Lynn kept her eyes wide open as she came and gazed excitedly around the room. She looked deeply into the eyes of everyone seated around the table. As she looked around her orgasm intensified and lasted for an incredibly long time. When Lynn finally finished cumming she lay on the table breathing heavily and sighed contentedly. Eventually she sat up and traded a long, deep kiss with Joan before she exclaimed, "Wow!"

Beth won the next hand and immediately told Joan she wanted some of what Lynn just got. Beth stayed in her chair and Joan knelt on the floor in front of her. Joan dropped her head to Beth's waiting pussy and Beth immediately let out a long, deep moan. Joan gave Beth's pussy a long, slow teasing that lasted several long minutes. Joan stopped short of making Beth cum, but when she finished Beth was gasping excitedly and Jim could already start to feel his cock growing again.

Traci won the next hand and she and Gwen spent several long minutes kissing and licking each other's tits. The sight of these two hot women teasing each other's big tits was something straight out of one of Jim's fantasies and he eagerly drank up the sight.

As soon as Joan won the next hand she pulled Traci down onto the carpet and quickly moved into the 69 position. With Joan lying on top both women eagerly teased and licked each other's pussy. The sound of wet slurping and muffled moans filled the room as their teasing grew more wild until first Traci and then Joan orgasmed with a wild intensity. Traci's body quivered underneath Joan as her orgasm swept over her, and as soon as Traci finished cumming she returned to Joan's pussy until it was Joan's turn to quiver and shake as her orgasm passed through her.

When Traci and Joan finished their wild 69 and sat together in each other's arms, everyone who had already cum turned to look at the only two who hadn't yet cum, Gwen and Beth. The friends looked at each other and giggled excitedly. After a moment Lynn suggested they move to the couch and Gwen and Beth stood up together. They held hands as they moved to the couch and melted into a wild kiss. Soon they took turns kissing and licking each other's tits.

As Beth and Gwen continued their wild foreplay, the other four watched. Joan and Traci remained together on the floor and caressed each other as they watched. By the time Gwen and Beth began sucking each other's pussies Joan and Traci had turned their attention back to each other and were in the middle of their own heated foreplay.

Lynn soon took Jim's hand and led him over to the big, overstuffed chair that sat across the living room from the couch. Jim sat down and Lynn crawled onto his lap as they met in a hungry kiss. Jim kissed his way down Lynn's cheek and neck until he reached her tits. He kissed and caressed them gently before he began swirling his tongue in circles around her tits. He savored the sensual softness of her tits and finally brought his mouth to Lynn's stiff nipples. He sucked and licked her hard nipples as Lynn moaned softly and slipped her hand down Jim's chest and fondled his hard cock.

Eventually Lynn stood up from his lap just long enough to turn around before sitting back down on him with his cock inside her wet pussy. Lynn leaned back against him as they settled into a slow, teasing fuck. As their fuck continued Jim looked over Lynn's shoulder and saw that Beth was on her knees in front of Gwen wildly sucking her pussy. From the look on Gwen's face it wouldn't be long before she came. Jim turned toward Joan and Traci but was immediately drawn back to Gwen as her orgasm started with a loud cry.

When Gwen finished cumming she pulled Beth onto the couch and they quickly switched positions. Jim watched them for a few moments until heard the unmistakable sound of Traci cumming. Joan and Traci were again in the 69 position, but this time Traci was on top. As she came, she sat up straight over Joan's face and threw her head back.

Lynn excitedly gasped, "Oh fuck," just before she spun around on Jim's lap and resumed their fuck facing him. Despite the fact that Gwen was still busy teasing Beth's pussy and his wife was wildly sucking Joan's pussy, Jim's attention was again preoccupied by Lynn as she performed an erotic dance on his lap as they fucked. Lynn controlled the fuck perfectly and drew it out as long as she could before finally Jim couldn't last any longer. He groaned wildly and came inside her a second time. This time Lynn orgasmed at the same time and they slowly fucked as they rode out the finish of their mutual orgasms.

When their fuck finished Jim looked around again to see the other two couples. Gwen and Beth were sitting side by side holding each other. They smiled happily and contentedly at each other. Beth had clearly orgasmed while Jim and Lynn fucked, but Jim was so focused on his own fuck he didn't even notice. Traci was still busy teasing Joan's pussy but with four audience members it didn't take long for Joan to reach the end of her control. She came with a long, contented sigh.

For many long minutes they all chatted quietly as the three couples remained together. Lynn finally crawled off Jim's lap and said with a flourish that she thought her poker night was a wild success. Everyone laughed and slowly got dressed as they talked and relaxed together a little longer.

They exchanged goodbyes a while later and Jim drove home as quickly as he could. As soon as they got home Jim and Traci practically tore off each other's clothes on the way to the bedroom. Despite the fact that they had both already cum twice that night they attacked each other with a primal lust. Traci gave him a deep blowjob and moaned excitedly that she could taste Lynn on his cock. After a while they traded positions and Jim sucked her pussy for the third time that night.

This time, however, when he finished sucking her he crawled between her legs and they fucked. The fuck started slow and steady and built in intensity until their bed slammed against the bedroom wall and their bodies slapped together wildly. Traci came first and cried out loudly as her orgasm ripped through her body. The feeling of her pussy quivering around his cock and seeing her body react to her orgasm was more than Jim needed to trigger his own orgasm. With a long moan he came and filled his wife's pussy.

When they finished they collapsed into each other's arms in total exhaustion. They only had time to kiss a couple of times before they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. Just before they fell asleep Traci giggled and whispered, "I think I'm going to like poker night."

jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers