Polar Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something's wrong," he said aloofly but with concern behind each letter. He turned his eyes to hers.

"Nothing..." she jittered more and stared directly forward.

"I'm not an idiot."

"I um...I'm not comfortable with your face there..." she looked down at him and trailed off anxiously. He raised his brow, wordlessly asking for a better explanation.

"I just...it's dirty there...I don't know why you'd want to go there at all." He stood taller, his knees still bent, and nodded gently. He had met women like this before and knew from experience not to press the matter. Thinking it merely as personal taste similar to disliking onions or that Australian muck Marmite, he neglected to wonder why so many women felt this way. Anya knew. For most of her young life she was told the uncleanness of her vagina. After all, it was between the 'sewer of her pee hole' and the 'sewer of her butt hole.' And from that came blood every month as her uterus, almost as if disappointed, sighed up blood for lack of a baby to fill it. She knew all this but years of conditioning immobilized her as men's eyes saw its ugly fleshy folds, their noses smelled its viscous secretions, and their tongues tasted its probably foul bitterness. It was herself rather than Alex DeLarge who doubled over in conditioned induced pain and nausea each time men came close to touching it. Henry rose completely to meet her face and she quickly recovered, turning her twitch readily into a seductive grin as her hands lowered to his belt.

"Communism works you know, you just have to stick with it," she cooed into his ear.

"All you have to do is think of a men's dorm bathroom without urinals. Even though every guy needs to shit every once in a while, everyone still pisses on the seats," he sighed as she slowly pulled the black leather belt from the loops until its buckle clanked against the ground.

"That's just because men are pigs," she whispered as she unfastened the hook of his khakis.

"So your utopia has no men." he continued while the zipper slowly dragged to the bottom and exposed his flannel boxers.

"Well we'll need them for breeding of course," she pursed her lips and nodded lightly as she clenched the waist of the clothes and pulled them as she knelt down. He winced when they dragged along the top of his aching cock, pulling it down with them. It bobbed sharply when freed.

After looking at the seven inch cut cock before her, she looked straight up into his eyes. "Don't even think I'm gonna do anything with my mouth on that thing," she said matter of factly. Keeping her eyes fixed, she grasped her left hand around his prick while rising to meet his face.

"And communism goes against the founding fathers," he continued with a pleasured shudder as each word was rewarded with a delicate squeeze.

"The founding fathers are long since dead. We're in a totally new environment," she answered proudly as her eyes closed and her face danced delicately in front of his.

"So's Jesus but that doesn't mean we should throw out the Bible," he answered dreamily as his lips desperately tried to meet her constantly hovering mouth.

"Right wing nut job." Her hot breath reached his skin.

"Liberal pussy..."

"Then come get it already!" she exclaimed as she locked her mouth to his. His hands returned to her waist, yanking her panties down. They were at her feet just before he clenched her ass with his large hands and lifted her against the wall again. Sliding his them to her mid thigh, he held her against the wall as her hands gripped the sides of his head and passionately kissed him. With his petrified cock between him and his pinko lover, it nestled joyfully in the pink of her hairy vulva and its fleshy labia. "Uhhh!" she groaned in frustration. "Just stick it in!" Knowing she wanted this, he refused but continued to sweetly kiss her fragrant neck and the warm metal of her pierced lip, desperately wishing he could breathe the sweet scent of her hair undiluted by the oxygen and nitrogen of the moist haze encompassing their amour.

"Gahhhh!" she cried impatiently. Taking matters into her own hand, she pushed his hips away just enough, grabbed his prick, expertly guided the head to her opening, and wrapped her nimble legs around his back to squeeze him forward. By the time Henry felt her touch, he was already ensconced in her moist snatch that twitched briefly to accommodate the newly filled space.

Anya winced and bit her bottom lip as if in pain when she pressed his cock into her and locked her wrapped legs to prevent escape. The grimace departed but left her with an air of satisfaction as if she successfully defeated an itch that sacrificed layers of dead skin to the sharpest finger nails.

Henry's kisses migrated to her hanging left earlobe. His tongue graced the ends of its small stiff hairs before sucking the lobe into his mouth and gently nibbling the soft flesh. She wrapped her arms around his neck and turned her head to the side, giving him better access. His noisy slurping and sucking echoing in her left ear, she loosened her vice like leg grip and allowed him to retreat from her aching sex. Taken by surprise, his hips pulled back a few inches, his glans smeared with the lustrous sheen of her vagina, but her legs swiftly squeezed once again so his mons pressed against her clit and his pole was inside stem to tip. "Ahhhhhhhh!" she whimpered as he continued to suck her ear. They came into a familiar rhythm. With every thrust he grunted and his dick impaled her, gently slamming her against the wall and momentarily raising her each time. Looking into her eyes now, he searched disgustedly for the woman's politics. He pulled back farther now, leaving just a fraction of his purple head inside before slamming it back ever harder in the hopes of piercing her bleeding heart.

"Ah!" she quietly gasped when his cock intruded the tranquility of her womanhood. "Ah!" she continued with little breaths at each new penetration. Her arms lowered to his middle back and her head turned to the side, showing him her other ear which he immediately slurped and moderately bit. "Yeah, yeah, keep going, don't stop!" she begged. No—she demanded. She did not beg for anything from any man least of all him! The thrill of their encounter was unlike any she felt before. With nothing she could consider foreplay, she was quite wet before her clothes were even off and after but a few minutes, well on her way to orgasm. As her sex warmed and clutched the intruder in its amiable wet embrace, she hoped this would be her first orgasm without the aide of her electronic friend.

"Oh gawd....." she sighed after his pace slowed when he realized his weariness from sticking her so thoroughly so quickly.

"C'mon, keep going, I was so getting there," she moaned encouragingly, softly dragging her hands down his cheeks. He let go of her ear and whispered into it instead of sucking.

"My arms are getting sore from holding your ass up. And if I keep going, I'll cum before you. You liberals really like to just stand around and do nothing while conservatives do all the work," he heaved, went back to her earlobe, and slowed down even more as if to accentuate his rhetoric. Anya loosened her hold on his back and looked thoughtfully at the opposite wall. Coming to a reply, she smiled deviously.

"The only way a Bible belongs in a public school is in the fiction section," she panted as she continued looking away. He paused mid stroke but shortly resumed, his pace increased.

"All other texts are debatable," he replied. "Like hotels rooms, every science lab should have one somewhere." He continued speeding as his answer imbued him with confidence.

"You're probably in business and econ." she inhaled swiftly through her nose and swallowed the saliva in her mouth.

"Yes," he replied cautiously since he minored in economics during his undergrad.

"You would never have just 'Wealth of Nations' in your economics class." His eyes enflamed again and burned with fiery antipathy for her impertinence. How dare she belittle the Bible and Adam Smith! Not for a moment did he consider the correctness of her statement, but he was adequately offended and smacked his eager lips against hers as he furiously penetrated two times faster than before. Smiling triumphantly, she welcomed his reply and, in the cradle of his arms, she planted herself firmly against the wall and hopped higher with his vigorous attacks. Underneath their sticking wet bodies, his glans was but a shiny streak of flesh that longed to return inside her warmth.

Every time her pleasure stacked higher and Henry's inarticulate grunts, spaced less and less apart, echoed in the sterile class room's hollow walls and perhaps even the particle composite door which they neglected to lock. In the business hall, students and faculty stepped pleasantly past the reserved room thinking nothing of who or what lay—or stand and lay rather—inside. Henry, chair of the College Republicans for Oleanna University had Anya Freifrau, housing coöperative resident and leftist movement organizer pinned to a wall, exactly where he would have her arguments if she were not so skilled.

Beads of sweat trickled down his back, some descending down his clenched ass crack and onto the hairy crinkle in the center. The moistness of his back and her calves made it increasingly difficult for Anya to keep her legs locked securely around him. His renewed vigor made the strain on his arm muscles even greater despite her thin mass. Constantly raising and lowering out of and into his arms every second, her weight was greater though her mass remained the same. The sweat from her back and ass, combined with his weariness, lowered her several inches down the wall but those factors only increased his determination and tempo, much to Anya's delight.

"Yes, yes, almost there!" she cried between their mad embraces.

"A rising tide raises all ships!" he exclaimed to her, his balls achingly close to satisfaction.

"Blow up the biggest ones, let them sink, and the water rises without the tide," she replied as her body felt a looming explosion of its own.

"Gawwd!" he cried as his cum jettisoned his balls, traveling through his dick like water pleasurably cooling the hot embers of his loins until it sprang from the tip and pumped four large spurts inside her dribbling vagina. Anya, feeling the first splash of cum inside her, spilled over in ecstasy, pressed his head against her glistening breasts, and cried out to various Gods, thanking and damning them simultaneously.

They held each other in a sweaty embrace until Henry's limpening cock slipped out, bits of cum dripped from her gaping hole, splashing onto the ground. As if a light clicked in his head, he nervously looked to the door.

"I didn't lock the door."

"FUCK!" they both exclaimed as she found her footing. He ran to and locked the door and despite knowing no one could enter, they quickly dressed as best they could. When he came to his dress shirt, he remembered the ripped buttons and quietly cursed Anya as he tried wrapping it like a bathrobe and tucking it down his pants.

"I suppose you're on the pill," he said matter of factly as she, fully dressed now, slipped into her sandals. "Cause if you're pregnant after this you're not getting an abortion."

"Yeah. I'm on the pill and it's so easy for you to be pro-life since it's not your plumbing! And besides, I wouldn't tell you and get it sucked out anyway," she sneered.

"Figures." Angry that her inflammatory statement left him unscathed, she glowered and lunged at him with her hands clenched ready to punch but instead her mouth met his own and they shared a hurried but tender embrace. They left the room separately, hoping no one either one of them knew saw anything.

*

[[Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote. Honest and/or constructive criticism is appreciated.]]