Political Sexy Dirty Tricks

Story Info
A presidential candidate has some new experiences.
4.2k words
4.31
45.3k
17
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,548 Followers

So that the dear sometimes hyper literotica readers don't get their panties in a bunch when they read this, this story is 100% fantasy and does not, and is not intended to, make any political statement whatsoever. Nor is it intended to in any way influence anyone's position on any political issue or candidate.

When your main "talent" is that you're big and tough, like me, Brian, that doesn't qualify you for many white collar jobs. I'm 6'4", 285 lbs., and would have been the NCAA heavyweight wrestling champion my freshman year in college if I hadn't been disqualified in the finals for breaking my opponent's arm with an allegedly illegal hold. I dropped out of college shortly after that incident.

I honestly believe that I would have been a world class MMA fighter if I had pursued it, since I also have a black belt in Brazilian jujitsu in addition to my wrestling background. However, I have what I believe is a "pretty" face (I'm not too vain, am I), and didn't want to get it messed up so I had to find something else.

After a couple of horrible dead end jobs, I got a position as a bodyguard with one of the richest guys in the world (who I will not name, but merely refer to as "The Man"). In addition to being a great businessman, The Man also is passionate for various political candidates, has strong political views, and puts his money where his beliefs are. I became one of his favorite people when I twice saved his life by beating the shit out of three different attackers in one attempt, and two in another, including stopping a bullet intended for him with my Kevlar vest.

About two years after I started working for The Man I noticed that he was getting progressively more agitated about one of the Republican candidates for president, Michelle Bachman. He considered her dangerous and wanted to be sure she didn't get the Republican nomination. He trusted me to execute the plan he developed to insure that didn't happen.

The plan developed by The Man -- I wasn't smart or devious enough to come up with it -- was to buy the house next to a vacation bungalow she had in Florida, kidnap her in an obvious manner with a vehicle with plates traceable to a rival political operative, and then hold her captive in that house until after the Republican Convention. The Man spent about $500,000 case hardening, soundproofing, and electronic eavesdropping-proofing what we called "The Secure House." The Man spent another quarter million making it very livable, since his intention wasn't to make her uncomfortable, but just keep her from the nomination. I was to tell no one about the plan, and I was the only one he trusted to do the kidnapping and then to "babysit" her for months.

Michelle's "security" -- if you could call it that -- was a joke. She had two inexperienced bodyguards, and made her travel schedule well known. After the Iowa caucuses she had a planned return to her Florida house for a few days off. Her husband was already there when she arrived one night.

Making sure that the security cameras at The Secure House would catch it all, I dressed in a professional disguise and was waiting when Michelle arrived in front of her house with her two bodyguards. I pulled up the kidnapping vehicle of the same make and model and with the same plates as that of a rival political operative behind her car, got out, injected one of the unsuspecting guards with a knock-out chemical, punched the other one unconscious, put one hand over Michelle's mouth and injected her with the knock-out drug with the other hand, put her in my vehicle, and took off.

I simply drove around the block, parked the vehicle in a windowless, secure garage at the back of the property of The Secure House, and carried Michelle into the house.

I kept Michelle "out" until about noon of the next day. Of course the cops, FBI, and who knows what other law enforcement agencies were completely buzzing around Michelle's house at first light. About 7 a. m. there was a knock at my door. I pretended that I had just gotten up. It was a state cop and two FBI agents who introduced themselves and showed me their credentials. They wanted to know if I saw or heard anything.

"No officers, I slept like a baby last night and didn't hear anything. But I have a security camera that might have some footage that will help you."

"Really? Where's the camera?" one of the agent's asked.

"Here, let me show you," I replied, leading them outside to where the camera was located. It was intentionally camouflaged so that it was not normally readily visible.

"Was it operating last night?"

"I'm sure it was Agent -- Thomas, was it?"

"Yes, Thomas. Can you give us the tape?"

"No problem, Agent Thomas. Come on in."

I wanted the three of them to think I had absolutely nothing to hide, so I invited them in, led them right to the tape machine, took the tape out and handed it to them.

"Do you mind if we take this and copy it and return it to you."

"Hey I have plenty more tapes, so unless it has something on it that would be interesting to me just keep it."

"Thanks, we appreciate that."

Once things calmed down a little, I got Michelle up.

"What am I doing here?" were her first words once she regained complete consciousness.

"I just wanted you to take a break from campaigning so I brought you to my house in Georgia."

"Who are you?"

"Just someone who is interested in you; my name is Brian."

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked with tears starting to form in her eyes.

"I can assure you that you will not be harmed in any way and will be treated with respect. It's just that I can't let you leave until after the Republican Convention. Once that is over you will be returned to your family."

"But that will destroy my dream of getting the nomination," she sobbed as she broke into tears and her heavy makeup leaked down her cheeks.

I felt sorry for her -- but also felt something else. My dick was starting to tent my pants. I noticed for the first time "This is really a good looking woman, even if she is twenty years older than I am." I suppressed my rising boner, told her where her bathroom and changes of clothes were, and invited her to come to the kitchen for some food once she changed.

Understandably so, Michelle was depressed for the first week. By the end of the first week, though, she had figured out that there was absolutely no way I was ever going to harm her in any way so at least that no longer caused her any concern. By the end of the second week she started to relax and accept her situation. She also actually became very appreciative of the three meals a day I made for her, and started to help me with meal preparation.

She was actually "locked up" in her spacious secure bedroom only when I went out shopping, or at night once she went to bed. Even then I thought it was overkill because there was no way that she could even figure out where the Secure House was, let alone escape -- but that is what The Man instructed me to do, so I did it.

Spending almost all our waking hours together, obviously Michelle and I got to know each other very well. Our politics weren't similar, but we discussed political issues intelligently and respectfully. We worked out in the Secure House's full gym, swam in the indoor pool, played board, word, and video games, watched movies, read books and followed the presidential campaign on T. V.

At first Michelle didn't like it that I wouldn't buy her the heavy makeup that she was used to wearing. But her perfect diet, two hours a day of working out or swimming, and no stress made her radiant. I told her that she looked fantastic without makeup, and after a while she believed it -- because it was true.

After about six weeks we had the first discussion of sex. I remember it vividly. As we were chatting during dinner I was asking her about her view on people being able to "pray the gay away" when she shocked me.

"Can I tell you something in confidence, Brian. You'll never tell anyone else?"

This was the first time she had ever indicated she was willing to confide in me. "Sure, Michelle. I definitely will."

"I don't believe you can 'pray the gay away.' That's my husband's mantra. But to tell you the truth I think that's just to cover up his latent homosexuality."

I literally spit out and started choking on my food.

Michelle got up from her chair, started slapping me on the back, saying "Are you OK, Brian?"

I recovered in about a minute. "Sorry, Michelle, while I was expecting you to tell me something confidential, I wasn't prepared for that. Sorry I had the reaction I did, but I definitely will not relate that to anyone."

"I'm sorry; I've embarrassed you by being too honest, haven't I."

"No, not at all. I'm really honored that you would be that frank with me. Even though you've never had any choice in the matter, I feel like we've become good friends. I really, really like you."

Michelle got an enormous smile on her face. "Thank you. I'm honored. If I have to be held prisoner by someone I'm glad it's you."

We had a good laugh. Then to my further shock she continued, but now I was careful to take small bites and swallow immediately.

"My husband and I haven't had sex for years, and our sex has never been passionate. He is the only man I've ever had sex with; sometimes I think I've missed out on life, although sex is not as important to me as my career."

"Given how beautiful you are, I'm sure you had guys draping over you most of your life -- you must really be a strong person to have resisted temptation."

That got another big smile from Michelle as she gently touched my arm and said "How nice of you to say, even if it is a gross exaggeration."

Before I could respond she changed the subject.

That night for the first time I sensed sexual tension as we played some board games and watched a movie. Michelle didn't really know how to flirt but I got the strong impression she was making an attempt that night. That was reinforced in my mind when for the first time she gave me a hug "good night" resulting in an instant boner, which she could not help but notice.

I barely slept that night thinking about getting in Michelle's pants. Even though she was more than twenty years older than I am I was getting more and more attracted to her. Not only was she a naturally beautiful woman, six weeks of exercise and a good diet had streamlined her body. I needed to get her off my mind.

Purging my mind of prurient thoughts about Michelle wasn't going to be easy.

She was extremely pleasant when she got up the morning after our "sex talk" and she insisted on making me my favorite breakfast. She had the most revealing outfit in her present wardrobe on, highly unusual. As we read the morning papers together she was showing leg and even a little cleavage. When after our food digested we went for a morning swim for the first time she wore a two piece suit. Not a string bikini, but it showed more of her really nice body than ever before.

When we got out of the pool she asked me to dry off her backside -- a first. By the time I finished I had an unmistakable boner. When she turned around she saw it and stared. As I pivoted, embarrassed, and started to walk away she grabbed my arm.

"Are you excited by me, Brian?"

"Uh, I'm sorry, Michelle."

"You know you've never made any sexual approach toward me despite the fact that I'm at your mercy."

"You're my prisoner -- it wouldn't be right for me to -- Ah, Uh." My mind wasn't working well and there was no way I could say anything else.

"I guess I should be grateful -- because you could do anything you wanted to me and I'd be helpless to stop you," Michelle sighed as she curled my chest hair with one finger and stared unblinkingly into my eyes.

Shit. I'm only a man. I grabbed her, lifted her off the ground, and smashed my lips against hers. She did nothing to resist as I held her off the ground with one hand and ran my other hand over her breasts, thighs, and ass. She even put her arms around my neck.

After smashing her lips and ravaging her body until my dick was so hard that I could barely stand it, I put her back on the pool deck, turned her around, literally ripped her bathing suit bottoms off, and bent her over a deck chair with her hands on the chair arms. I ran my hand over her pussy and found it soaking wet, and not from the pool water.

I was more sexually charged than I could remember as I buried my steel hard cock into her pussy. The groan Michelle let out was the loudest I had ever heard from a partner. I was more energetic than a lightning bolt as I pounded her mature pussy with everything I had. I couldn't believe how tight she was for someone who had had children; if it hadn't been for how wet she was I don't think I could have fit let alone be thrusting and withdrawing at 100 mph.

At first she said "Yes, yes, yes..." but once she started shaking with her first orgasm she never uttered another word, just a continuous moan. By her third orgasm she was almost limp -- then I blasted a full load into her. After about the third cum bomb she shuddered and twitched. God did I feel great -- but then I started to wonder. Did I misinterpret her -- did I force her -- did I royally screw up?

My questions were answered when after I finally pulled out of her and lifted her up off the chair, she buried her head in my chest as she put her hands on either side of my face, looked up into my eyes, and sighed "I've almost never had an orgasm in my life, and certainly none as powerful as you just provided, and never multiple ones. Wow!"

We were both covered with sweat and copious amounts of cum were leaking out of her snatch as we smash mouthed some more, and this time tongue wrestled. I picked her up, carried her to the shower, and we washed off together. We had no sooner finished when I was starting to harden again. Then for the first time Michelle touched my dick with her hand as her deep-set eyes bored a hole in my head and she smiled seductively. That instantly completed the hardening process.

I lifted Michelle up off the ground, she wrapped her legs around me, I penetrated her slit with my hard-on, and gently bit her neck and shoulder as I pounded the shit out of her again. She had two more orgasms before I unloaded in her once more, causing her to go limp.

Most of the rest of the day we just lay in Michelle's bed, rubbing each other's bodies, chatting and kissing. She had many, many naïve sex questions, especially about oral sex for both men and women, the merits or demerits of pubic hair, tit fucking, and even anal. I tried not to laugh at some of them -- could a beautiful woman in her 50s really be asking me what a female should do with her tongue when giving a blowjob?

We finally got up for dinner and made it together. I talked her into helping with dinner in just an apron and high heels, and she giggled like a teenager the entire time. After a great and very merry dinner she talked me into (that was real hard to do) shaving her pubic hair, we watched a movie together, and even before it ended we were at each other again.

On the big screen TV room couch we kissed while rubbing each other's bodies. Ultimately I got down on my knees on the rug and put her knees on my shoulders. With much enthusiasm I then I proceeded to lick, suck, slurp, and finger her cunt, bringing her clit into my mouth, gently nibbling on it, and then sticking my tongue up her channel. She had previously told me that she never had had oral sex before. This virgin oral experience was obviously to her liking. She had her first orgasm within two minutes, and almost a continuous orgasm thereafter until she finally begged me to stop.

I cuddled Michelle, giving her time to recover. Then I carried her to her bed, put her ankles on my shoulders, and penetrated her again. For the first time as I was banging her she started banging back and trying to squeeze my cock with her pussy muscles. The little extra effort on her part pushed me over the top and my third ejaculation into her for the day was just as hard as the other two. I was rewarded with a simultaneous climax by Michelle.

We fell asleep with her lying on my shoulder, but not before one of the most unusual experiences of my life. I had two more mini orgasms (without ejaculation) just lying there with her in my arms. Holy Shit!

The next few weeks were heavenly for me. Michelle and I slept together every night, and fucked at least twice a day. I was never more sexually satisfied in my life, especially since Michelle had turned into a tiger! Within days of our first fuck she was fucking me as hard as I was fucking her, and her orgasms seemed to get more and more powerful as she lost all the sexual inhibitions that had built up during her very public life.

In the meantime something unexpected was going on outside of Secure House. Despite having been out of the public eye for more than two months, Michelle was rising in the polls and had even won one primary. Law enforcement officials were frantic in trying to find her, and their efforts were reported by the National Press on a daily basis. However they were no closer to finding her now than the day she was kidnapped. The Man was upset with her rise in the polls and when he called me in April he was agitated.

"Brian, I badly misjudged the public's reaction. I've decided that she'll hurt herself with her own words if we release her, and I can't take the chance that the pity vote she is getting will continue. Therefore find a way to let her go so that she doesn't know where she was held, but so that she gets back on the campaign trail as soon as possible."

"Yes sir Mr. ---. Within three days she'll be free, and I guarantee you it will never be traced to you."

I told Michelle that night just before bed. She got a big smile on her face, pushed me down on the bed, and for the first time started sucking my cock. She wasn't that good at it, but it really turned me on because I knew that according to her this was the first dick she had ever sucked. Before she got me entirely off, however, she straddled me, lowered herself onto my cock, and started bouncing up and down. It was clear that she wanted to do all the work, so I just lay back, massaged her tits, and let her fuck me to mutual orgasmic tsunamis!

While asleep I had a brainstorm. Why not try and help setup one of her political rivals as responsible for the kidnapping? When I kissed Michelle awake and told her about my plan she started giggling and was quickly on board. I didn't want to tell her details so that she would have plausible deniability, but I did take some photos of her in a house owned by another Republican candidate before I released her.

I drove her blindfolded to a location where she wanted to be released. As we kissed goodbye she asked for my full name and address. "Can you trust me not to turn you in, Brian?"

"Michelle, you've given me the best time of my life. If you don't feel the same way, you can turn me in -- I'll take my medicine." I wrote my full name, address and home phone (not cell phone) number on a piece of paper and gave it to her. I knew I'd have to change jobs and told The Man that.

After I anonymously mailed to major newspapers all of the fake information I had generated implicating Michelle's rival in her kidnapping, the shit hit the fan. Her rival dropped precipitously in the polls despite his frantic denials.

I found highly amusing some of the comments I heard from members of the general public after her release. A conversation in the booth next to mine at a coffee shop in the Midwest was typical.

"So who you gonna vote fer Joe?"

"Ya know Billy, I's gettin partial more and more to that Bachman woman."

"Oh yeah, me too. Ya know I used to think she's wound too tight, and needed a good fuck. But since her kidnapping she's no longer a tight ass, but open and confident. I think I'll be votin fer her ditto."

imhapless
imhapless
3,548 Followers
12