Political Sexy Dirty Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Michelle hit the campaign trail again, beautiful without makeup and with a sleeker body, confident and glib, she collected supporters like honey collects bees. Some of her more extreme views had moderated -- I like to think that it was a result of her conversations with me -- so that she was more main stream. In the shocker of the century, she won the Republican nomination at the Convention. I laughed; I was proud of her yet sad that The Man's plan had backfired since he had always been good to me and gave me a six figure severance.

Three or four days after the Convention I was preparing some resumes after dinner when I saw a number of black SUVs pull up to my garden apartment building. This was an "Oh Shit" moment for me. I was willing to face the music for kidnapping Michelle, but I didn't have to like it. I had long ago determined that there was no way I was betraying The Man, or telling anyone about the nature of my relationship with Michelle.

I opened the door to the knock of two Secret Service Agents.

"Mr. Van Dyke?"

"Yes -- that's me."

"Mrs. Bachman would like to meet with you about her campaign."

One of the agents motioned to another agent who opened the door of a limo, and out came Michelle. She looked better than ever as she emerged from the dim glow of the surrounding street lights and walked into my apartment.

Turning to the agents at the door Michelle said "I'll be having discussions with Mr. Van Dyke for a couple of hours. Would you make sure I'm not disturbed."

"Yes Mrs. Bachman."

With no words, only a smile, Michelle grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom. I remember thinking "I'm sure glad all of the drapes are tightly drawn and there is good sound insulation in my building" as we entered the bedroom and Michelle closed the door behind me.

"I've really missed you Brian; and I've missed your penis even more."

"Should I be insulted?" I asked with a sly grin.

"Why don't you just nail me and we'll talk about that later. But be careful taking my clothes off; I don't want to have that 'just screwed' look when I leave."

"Maybe we shouldn't have sex, then?" I said with a devilish smile.

"You're bad," Michelle said as she pulled my face toward hers and planted a sloppy kiss on my lips.

I gently removed her clothes, but there was nothing gentle about the sex once I got her in doggy position and licked her slit for a few minutes. I buried myself balls deep in one thrust and proceeded to fuck her brains out, blasting weeks of built-up cum into her as she wiggled, twitched and groaned. After we both climaxed I stayed in her, gentling stroking until we both needed to be in each other's arms."

"I've really missed you Michelle," I purred into her ear while stroking her nipples.

"After mad sex with you, I'm not sure I can continue without 'refreshers' at least a couple of times a week. I want to put you on my personal security team and be my bag carrier. We'll need to be careful, but I must have sex with you more than anything else."

I think she figured out my answer was 'yes' when I pinched her pussy lips and then fucked her again.

12