Politics Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What time was it? Nearly seven. She'd had enough time in the sauna. She was sweating buckets. Besides, Becky would be on her way. She wanted to be naked in the hot tub when the Brazilian beauty arrived.

The others would be in Glasgow now. Thomas, Sally—and Alistair with his woman. Allowing them to spend the night together went against the grain.Sheshould have been sharing that room with Alistair, not the psychiatrist. But it was an essential part of her strategy.

Lull them into a false sense of security!

When she was finished with them, her ex-boyfriend would need a psychiatrist all right. Just not that one!

It surprised her how quickly she'd come to terms with Alistair's betrayal. Only a few, short weeks ago, she was thinking that Erika Brinkley-Jones had a nice ring to it. Wife to the first black Prime Minister, to the man who would eventually inherit millions! That was when she'd thought he was a strong man.

Not only had he shown his true colours, he'd been disloyal, too. The long sigh she gave as she left the sauna allowed her to calm herself. Her time with Becky tonight was too important to be ruined by allowing her anger to build.

Shit! She reallyshouldhave arranged to fly tomorrow morning. She was so horny that right now she could devour the raven-haired beauty!! And the hot Brazilian was up for it, too, she could sense that. Pixie had softened her up nicely, just as she'd anticipated. And the way Becky had looked at that Deborah!

She'd have to contain herself tonight, but then, waiting only made it sweeter. Have a little fun with Becky this evening, and then use Alistair's slut as her appetiser tomorrow.

The main course would be waiting when she returned back to London.

***

Katie loved the large, round bathtub. It was a relief to sink into it. How many men had descended on Alistair as soon as they'd arrived? All party activists, she believed, whatever the hell a party activist was. But from the way they fawned around him, as if he was some sort of God, she'd instantly known that wasn't her scene. No, she was better off in their suite, luxuriating in the bath.

His subsequent call to say he'd miss part of dinner brought her doubts back to the surface. Yes, he'd said she'd spend time on her own. But they'd only been there a couple of hours and she had thought they'd be together for a while before he was dragged off on his official duty.

He'd better make sure he arrived before they were finished their meal. Then she'd drag him back to their suite before he had time to blink. Didn't he know how much she needed his black cock inside her?

She took a quiet sip from the glass of white wine she'd poured, laughing as she transferred a bit of foam from her arms and wrists to the cool crystal. Wasn't that just so luxuriously decadent? She tipped her head back, soaking her chestnut coloured hair in the foamy bath water and smoothing it wetly over her scalp as she sat up. She laid her head against the curved end of the tub and slid her left hand across her slippery skin. The bath oils soothed her after the long trip, and made her skin feel even softer.

She closed her eyes as her hand cupped a large, pale breast and thumbed the erect nipple. Slipping her right hand into the water, she released a sumptuous sigh. Her fingers slithered into her dark curls, seeking her aroused button.

Ever thought of going bare?Her lover's question returned to her, sending a shiver across her body despite the warmth of the water enveloping her. She had, but never seriously. That wasn't something girls like her did. She was a professional woman, and in her mind, professional women didn't shave down there.

She lifted one slender leg from the bath and allowed it to curl over the side of the tub. The water trickled from her pale skin, tracing its way along her inner thigh and dripping back into the bubble filled tub.

As she strummed her clit, she began to wonder. Could she? Should she? She'd always felt the soft hairs between her legs when she touched herself like this. She'd become used to the shadow it created through her skimpy lingerie.

But Alistair wanted it, and now, suddenly, she did, too.

Reaching to her left, she picked up her little pink razor and the bottle of body wash from the edge of the bath. Her heart tingled. "I'm just going to shave my legs," she said breathlessly, to no one but herself. Tipping some of the soapy liquid into the palm of her hand, she spread the lather along her shapely leg and went to work. She was delaying her decision, she knew, but that didn't stop her to luxuriate in the feeling the large bath gave her.

Like a princess.

Switching legs, she thought of her black lover. His thick cock. Put away the doubts, for now anyway. Just go with the flow. Imagine his face when he saw her if she did this... For him...

The bubbles had melted away, leaving behind nothing but soapy islands that floated in the murky water. She bit her lip as she pushed her hips forward. Her pubic mound rose above the bubble filled water, dark and full. She pinched it, felt it one last time. Her womanhood. Her sexual innocence.

But you're not a good girl anymore, Katie,the devil inside of her taunted.You fucked another woman's man in a public restaurant, and then did it again in your office. You fucked a patient!

She worked a soapy lather into her thatch. The feeling of wickedness overwhelmed her. Time to say goodbye to that good girl!!!

She went to work, her heart aflutter. Was she really doing this? Why was she taking such delight in something so wicked? Her breath came in short, sharp pants. With every glide of her razor, things got fuzzier and her arousal heightened and deepened. She went through two razor heads, swiping the pink thing across her mound in short, thorough strokes like she'd been doing this for years. She didn't stop until it was all gone.

Carefully, sensually, she finished her task. When she was done, her heart was beating so fast she felt like she'd just finished a five-mile run.

She ran her fingers ran across her smoothness, amazed that skin could be so soft. If she knew how good it would feel to go bare, she'd have converted years ago! She found her clit so easily, sitting swollen and exposed like a sail-less boat in the eye of a hurricane.

"No," she said firmly. Not here.

She hauled herself out of the bath, stopping only to drain the unfinished wine in her glass. Hurrying into the bedroom, she slowly approached the long mirror. She felt nervous. Giddy. Like opening a letter that she knew contained good news. Hesitantly, she looked at her reflection.

God, she looked as sexy as she felt!!!

She had a clear view of her tight-lipped puffy labia, which broke around her fully engorged clitoris. She slicked her dark hair back, cocked her hip to the left, and held the pose. Her full tits were high and round, tapering into her narrow waist that flared back to her womanly hips. Nothing marred her creamy white skin. Her flat stomach now met her swollen pussy lips in a sinful union of smooth flesh.

Reaching for the tub of coconut scented body butter, she smiled at her little triumph as she opened it and covered her smooth mound. The sensation was too much!

It was impossible to resist the desire to touch herself and her fingers turned from a soft rub to a sensuous caress. It felt like being touched by a stranger. And she so loved a stranger's touch. Her breath quickened again. There wasn't time, but it made no difference.

She watched as the wicked woman in the mirror slipped a finger inside her. A second to join the first. The feeling of her palm against her newly shaved flesh nearly set her off. Instantly, her eyes narrowed into little pinpricks. Her orgasm began to swell up. It felt so much better, more arousing, much sexier, being shaved!

Reluctantly, she pulled her fingers away at the last minute. She was going to cum tonight, and cum hard! But it would be her new lover she allowed to take her to orgasm, not her fingers...

***

The Malmaison's boutique style hotel was more upmarket and affluent than Thomas had previously experienced. But it wasn't the quality of his surroundings that was on his mind. It was the knock on his door. Surely it wasn't time for dinner with Alistair, Katie and Sally already?

He'd planned on a shower first. And a quick call to Becky. He was lonely and horny. If only his girlfriend had been there with him. She'd have loved this hotel. And they'd have stayed locked in their room for twenty-four hours! At least!!

His cock jumped at the sight of the mischievous redhead at his door. God, there was that mischievous glint in her eyes again. The one that meant trouble.

"Hey, it's my hero," she joked, sexily sauntering past him. "I've just spoken to Katie. What d'you think of her, by the way?"

For a moment Thomas didn't speak. Dressed in just a skirt so short it hardly covered her ass, and a sparkly top that left half her waist bare, the diminutive redhead looked as sexy as he'd ever seen her.

She turned and caught his eyes on her ass. "Hey—you checking me out?" she asked with an exaggeratedly sexy flutter of her eyelashes.

"No," he mumbled, his eyes anywhere but meeting the redhead's steady gaze. "Not at all. Look, I was just about to have a shower..."

"Go ahead," she grinned, her eyes dancing with excitement when she saw the bottle of red on the round table beside the window. "Hey, is this complimentary?"

"No—" he began, but she was already tearing the covering from the screw top.

"You'll just have to stick it on expenses," she joked. "That's what MP's do, after all." With a shrill laugh at her own joke, she filled the two glasses on the table beside the bottle and walked across to hand one to him.

He reluctantly took it. "Sally—"

"You can call me Sal tonight," she mischievously told him, clinking his glass before turning around and heading for the small couch. "That's what—"

"I know, I know," he hastily said, taking a quick drink. He didn't want to cover that subject again. Particularly when he was this horny.

With a delicious giggle, she flopped down on the couch and spread one arm along the back. "Cheers," she murmured. "Mmm, not bad."

Thomas gave a sigh and then took another sip. It was better to go with her when she was in this mood. At least the multi coloured top wasn't showing any cleavage, but he was pretty sure she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I was going to call Becky," he said, hoping she might take the hint.

"Just a quick glass together," she smiled, slurping down half the contents. "Alistair called me and said he wouldn't be here for dinner. He's told Katie, and from what I can gather the news went down like a lead balloon. Anyway, he wants us to look after her."

"Look after her."

"Mmm-hmm. I called her and said I'd collect her from her room in half an hour."

Thomas glanced at his watch. He might have time to call Becky after his shower. Otherwise, it would have to wait until they'd finished dinner.

"So," Sally continued, draining the rest of her drink and jumping to her feet. She poured herself another and then waved the bottle at Thomas.

He shook his head. "I don't drink much—"

Her soft laugh made him wince.

"You don't drink much? I already know that, Thomas, but for God's sake, loosen up," she told him, with a rueful look. "Take a night off. How many of those have we had? Look, one more glass and I'll leave you to your shower."

It seemed like a good deal. He half-heartedly finished half his drink then held it out for her to top up. The sexy redhead shook her head, indicating he should finish the contents of his glass.

"Wasn't difficult, was it?" she sarcastically said, shooting him that childlike grin when he complied. Returning to the couch, she flamboyantly crossed her legs, shooting him a wide expanse of naked thigh. "We'll make a man out of you yet. So, you haven't told me. What d'you think of Alistair's new woman?"

"She seems nice enough," he non-committally told her, shrugging his shoulders. Why did woman always want your opinion on other women? "Good sense of humour. And very confident."

"She's certainly that," the redhead replied, pursing her lips. "But you can't help liking her. I have the feeling she thought she and Alistair would be spending some romantic time together."

Thomas ruefully laughed. He could feel the wine going to his head, but somehow it was creating a nice, warm feeling in his body. "Not much chance of that with everything he has on."

"Maybe you can tell her that at dinner," she joked, glancing at her watch. "Which is now twenty minutes away." Jumping to her feet, she finished the rest of her drink as if devouring water. "So... you'd better get moving. There's still some wine left in the bottle so don't dare finish it. We'll have it after dinner."

The sexy redhead sashayed to the door, knowing his eyes were on her body again. "I'm off to collect Katie," she said, flashing a knowing grin over her shoulder. "See you in the bar. Don't be long."

He watched the sexy whirlwind depart and then glanced at the mostly drunk bottle of wine. Finish it after dinner? Yeah, right! He wondered how Jeremy coped with having such a tease for a wife.

***

Erika Johansson was feeling relaxed.Veryrelaxed. Her indoor sauna had cleansed her pores and sucked the tension from her tired muscles. The impromptu aerobics class that the regulars had insisted on once the TV cameras had departed had been harder than she'd expected. That girl was certainly fit.

And hot, too.

She could see that many of the class were in awe of Becky—and the routine. A number had been eyeing the Brazilian woman's body, too. On the sidelines, it had been impossible for Erika not to see the sexual tension present.

But that voluptuous body was promised to her.

The raven-haired beauty didn't realise that yet, but soon would. Or... actually... her subconscious probablydidrealise, but hadn't formally conveyed that knowledge to her brain yet. Their planned liaison tonight would change that. It didn't matter that Becky had called to say she was running late.

There was still enough time.

She'd be there soon enough. Once she'd completed the telephone interview. TheLondon Standard's interestfollowing the TV news broadcast was simply too good to ignore. The combined aerobics studio and gym was going to be a huge success. Rebecca was in her debt. And she'd be calling in that marker shortly.

The warm Jacuzzi was rounding off the sauna process. Soothing jets of water played firmly over the sexy woman, massaging her flesh. Only the sound of the gentle rush of water disturbed the silence, allowing the Swedish beauty to luxuriate in her thoughts. Thoughts that centred on the young Brazilian woman!

She'd be impressed when she arrived, of course. Affluence always impressed the young women she and Alistair allowed to stay overnight after a night of fucking. Unless you were a Lady Olivia Hershey, of course! But they were rare.

A morning sauna and Jacuzzi seemed to reinvigorate all three of them and set up the final session before they allowed their conquest to leave. Occasionally, when Alistair departed for an early morning meeting, Erika would allow the young beauty to pleasure her. Take her time. Teach them what she enjoyed best. It was a final act of submission before the prey was allowed to depart.

That lifestyle would continue, albeit without Alistair.

She'd soon have Guus in her spell, and he'd be the one to benefit from her 'hunting' talents. She'd use Becky to help ensnare him, but then had different plans for the Brazilian. She had some wealthy female contacts as well as men. Some of whom who would find the thoughts of making love to a woman just as attractive as with a man. Especially a woman with a body as hot as the brunette!

With Becky's delayed arrival, she had an hour before her airport car arrived. That was long enough for a little teasing... to implant messages... to prepare her for the final dénouement on her return from Glasgow in a couple of days.

The thought made her wet. She dipped down into the bubbles, lowering her head into the warmth. Satisfied, she widened her legs as she emerged, pushing her sex upwards towards the tantalising jets of water. They felt sublime.

So would Becky's tongue!

She raised her body and pressed closer to the pleasure-giving jets, steadying herself with both hands on the side of the sunken tub. The water shamelessly stroked her sweet lips, massaging her very core in the way she'd train the twenty-two year old Brazilian beauty to do.

Her thoughtful blue eyes closed in pleasure. This wasn't the water lapping her towards her orgasm. It was Becky's perfect mouth—her soft tongue. The blonde's full pink lips parted as she gave a deep sigh. Careful. Not too fast.

In her minds eye, her hands were taking hold of the raven coloured locks, guiding the Brazilian woman's inexperienced movements.

The feeling was sublime—she had to be careful!

Swinging around, Erika allowed the eager torrents into the welcoming crevice between her buttocks. It rushed there, sending explosive pleasure to her brain. She adjusted position to intensify the feeling, bending forward at the same time as she thrust her ass back against the Jacuzzi wall. In blissful collusion with the pleasuring water jet, she allowed the sensations to ravish her.

Just before her curvy body was about to surrender itself to the onrushing climax, the shrill ring of the doorbell rang out. She allowed the raven-haired image in her mind to bring her to orgasm before answering.

***

"Is it always like this?" Katie asked her two dinner companions.

She knew she was being unreasonable, of course. There was a General Election in two days, for goodness sake. But if he was going to be the invisible man as soon as they arrived, then why ask her to accompany him?

The problem was exacerbated by her state of arousal. She'd built herself up to fucking him as soon as they arrived. Sheneededto fuck him as soon as they'd arrived! Had she taken care of herself after her bath, she would have been feeling better. Much better. But stupidly, she hadn't. Stupidly, she'd told herself to wait for her lover. Well how long was she going to have to wait?

Yes, she was being unreasonable. But all that did was bring back her doubts. Was he really interested in her? Or was she just another fuck? Another scalp to add to all the others he—and Erika—had claimed? Damn, this was so unfair!

"No, it's notalwayslike this," Sally answered, with a sympathetic laugh. "But just now he's in demand every second of the day. It's only to be expected."

Katie glumly nodded. She liked the redhead. Sally seemed to have a permanent twinkle in her eyes. And she was right—itwasonly to be expected. But that didn't help the way she was feeling. Maybe she shouldn't have had that third glass of wine? She was feeling light headed and very horny.

She needed that black cock...

"Afraid so," Thomas added, his voice slightly slurred. It had been funny watching Sally ply him with wine. He'd had even more than Katie had. Apparently, he wasn't much of a drinker, and the petite redhead had winked at her with each refill. It was naughty, really. But in the circumstances it had kept a smile on her face. God, knows, she needed something to smile about...

"Had the Mary O'Leary allegations still been grabbing headlines," he said, taking another sip, "things would have been different. Gloomier. But now that he's been cleared, every single second counts."

"Every second?" she responded, smiling to herself at the alcohol-induced haze in his eyes.

He nodded, then realised what he was saying. "Sorry," he slurred. "I don't want to pour water on your time here. But... well... he has an incredibly full schedule, Katie."