All Comments on 'Pony Boy'

by ChestersBoi

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Interesting

I am really anxious to find out what happens next.

Great read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting

This was very different than anything I've read here. I'd like to know more about Ben and hope he ends up with Mr. Mason.

ballznall60ballznall60over 11 years ago
Too few pony boy-themed stories on Lit...

...and this one of the best! I eagerly await your next installment with great anticipation.

GeneseepawsGeneseepawsover 11 years ago
Too few indeed

Ballznall60 was correct there is Not enough Pony-Boy action, here. Thank you for account the Crown to it. Can't wait to see whose scepter College Boy takes! Well written, and action based, you still take time for character development -- thanks much, Gov'ner. Pleased to have read it, awaiting more.

Paws

metajinxmetajinxover 11 years ago

Refreshingly different from my usual reads. Very well written and quite intriguing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story. I didn't know if I was going to enjoy it, but I loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THIS?

Nikketty Nakketty Nooo!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Have to agree with metajinx

Very different and intriguing but as ideas go if Mr Mason is so protective and intrigued why not help him out more by taking him home after that torture session with the major bully. I just love happy endings I can see these two becoming close as our young friend discovers life but let's see what you come up with too. Also if Jed was angry with him from the race why is it that nothing was said or done at the house party?? What will he do next me wonders???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
complete waste of time.

i hope you never post again.

HappyOrangesHappyOrangesover 11 years ago
I Love It :)

I can not wait for the next chapter.

:D

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

i was so turned on reading this ,i want to be a pony boy ,i want to get inspected and bred ooh yes please ,write the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn, that's hot.

Don't hurt the poor boy too much over then next instalments...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very unusual and creative

Well written too. You had me rooting for Ben all the way through. My only complaint is that you didn't reference a Chapter 1 or Part 1 in the title. I was pretty unhappy when I came to the end, especially when reading your comment that you probably won't post for a while.

So quit twisting your balls and write some more of this fantastic story!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 11 years ago
"But..but..." I protest!

I can't believe you're making us wait for the continuation. This was truly an unexpected yet delightful read. Well played.

nohbohdehnohbohdehover 11 years ago
Wow!

I was expecting something a lot different when I went into this, but this is an excellent read. Please, please, hurry and continue it, okay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love the details you put in, they're absolutely wonderful. And the character arc is absolutely gorgeous. It's so terribly rare to see character development in erotica. I mean, sure we see a lot of people getting broken, but a story in which the protagonist actually shows some fire, mans up and does what needs to be doing. It's rare, and you executed it brilliantly. That said, I hope I'm not being annoying when I ask: Please don't break Ben! I love his spirit, and I'm half hoping for romance over here, and more appeal maybe. If Ben knows how to use it to his advantage, without coming off as a 'vixen' then all the better. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Great to see some time taken for characterisation and story development without compromising the erotica . Came across as more likely scenario than most . Cannot wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh boi!

Not into BDMS stories really but this one is so intriguing İ simply could not stop reading, Ben is very believable as a character with all his hesitation, pride and naivety, looking forward to read what happens NeXT with Pony boy (great name for a story btw)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pony Bois Master

Mr. Mason likes Ben and he should take him home and make him his special boy. I think they will become special friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is a story I really like. I like stories about guys like Ben, his naivety, his shyness, yet the drive he has to do things best possible, being curious and eager, not having his body under control which brings him to surprises and all. Am curious to read more, the next chapters about the young students experiences as a pony boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
10/10 - IGN

I really like this story, not only is it sexually appealing, it is also very interesting.

I found myself rooting for "College Boy" during the races, and I don't think most stories on here can do that.

Most stories have proper grammar and proper spelling, which I think I may be lacking in this comment, no?

But your story, your story has feeling and has me ready for the second one, which I just realized there are more. Ha ha oopsie daisies, but still, good story.

You should become a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
joyful Pony

At last a truely sexy story without the eed for modificatios to the lad It would make a wonderful film

justlongtobejustlongtobeabout 6 years ago
Wow

I wanna be a pony boy too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very best I have read. K wluld love to be a pony boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

outstanding more importantly in this day and age believable

rrush2008rrush2008over 2 years ago

Very well done. It has been years since I have seen or read a pony boy story. Great work and editing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Can't wait to read part 2!!

Getting College Boy into Pony headspace before the races was written extremely well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous