Ponygirl's Kinky Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
The dream continues.
2.1k words
4.11
12.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake, not sure how long I have been out this time. You have untied me from over the chair and laid me on the bed. As I sit up I can smell the fruit and toast that You have left out for me, smiling I brush aside the light sheet You had covered me in, not caring that I am still naked aside from my ankle and wrist cuffs.

I move over to the table where You have set up had my breakfast. I smile at Your care for me, my toast has been cut into triangles the way You know I like it. I stand, knowing the chair isn't meant for me, even when Your not here, and start nibbling on a lightly buttered wedge I look at the chair, blushing softly as I think about how You used me so thoroughly.

I jump, snapped back to the now as I hear that door open. I stay still knowing You will punish me if I speak. I start to kneel as you shut the door and walk closer, moving my hands behind my back for You to cuff as I know You want me to. I shiver as you cuff my wrists together before sitting in the chair. You ruffle my hair before holding out a piece of strawberry for me, I blush softly as I lean forward to continue my breakfast. I glance out of the corner of my eye and notice You have shoes on and and find myself sad to know You will be going out. You slowly feed me small pieces of grapefruit and bananas as well as more strawberries and toast until You have fed it all to me.

You use a damp cloth to wipe my lips and brush any crumbs from my body. I stand slowly as You walk over to the closet, opening it and waiting for me to follow. I follow You, excited for what You must be planning for this trip out. As You position me in the closet with my legs spread wide. I watch as You leave to go gather more to get me ready. You walk back, carrying a medium plug with a soft tail hanging from the center, a bit of thinner string, blindfold, leash and collar.

I whimper loudly as You slip the blindfold over my head and cover my eyes completely. You swat my ass for making such a noise before You slip a finger into my tight pussy. I moan happily as You finger me slow and deep for a few moments before You slip your fingers out and tease my anal opening, spreading my pussy juices around for lube before pushing Your finger in to just the first knuckle. You slowly tease Your finger in and out, working your way deeper. I tremble as I try to keep still for You, pouting when you pull your finger out, walking away for a moment. I jump slightly when I feel the cold chill of the glass plug, You had purchased last week for me, against my tight hole. You push it steadily into me making me gasp with shocked pleasure at the cold as its pushed fully in.I whine softly at having it pushed in all at once.

I stand there panting trying to adjust to the fullness as You move away, letting the tail hang from the plug to brush the back of my legs. I had just gotten my breath under control when You reach out and grip my nipples tightly, twisting them back and forth, making them nice and hard. I'm shivering with desire You pluck each nipple, laughing softly You step back and grab the string off the table before tying a loose slip knot around each of my throbbing nipples. You then pull the string up to a hook above my head, forcing me to rise to my toes to keep the string from tightening to much.

I can hear the rattle of the leash and collar as You grab it off the table. I smile as You place it snugly about my neck before tying the leash back behind me using the coat rail. This has the pleasing effect of forcing me to arch my back to keep from choking, but not enough to force me off balance. You pat my ass before stepping back to admire Your handy work for a moment or two. You kiss me with all Your pent up hunger for me before moving away again. I whimper as I hear you close the door, not wanting you to leave me in the dark, but trusting You to keep me safe always.

I try to relax and enjoy the torment You have so deviously devised for me this time. I sway slightly from foot to foot trying, and failing, to keep the string lose. I can feel the plug in my ass starting to warm, making my pussy drip with need to be used and filled. The shifting from foot to foot making the plug seem larger I whimper softly as my calf's are starting to begin to ache, I know soon I will end up pulling the sting taunt before You get back to release me. I start to sweat with the effort of keeping my nipples from more torment. I can feel the tail brushing the backs of my legs as I struggle, and the pull on my collar as I move, trying to get closer to the hook holding the string of my torment.

I'm so lost in my own world of pain and pleasure that I haven't heard or noticed your presence at the door of the closet. You smile as you watch me squirm and moan in a world of Your making. I can feel the tail brushing the backs of my legs as I struggle, I lower my calf's slightly trying to gain a bit of relief . I can feel the pull on my collar as I step forward, hoping that this will gain me some slack on my aching breasts. Not realizing yet that the loops have been pulled just about closed on my poor buds, I lower my calf's a bit more, letting my heels hit the floor before my mistake dawns on me. I squeal loudly as the string reaches its limits and tightens the rest of the way, cutting blood flow off fully now. I dance around, much to your delight, moaning loudly, hoping that you are close enough to hear my plight.

You reach out with both hands to and brush Your palms across my swollen nipples, making me scream as I realize You are there, and must have been for a few moments at least. I blush as I think about how I had behaved thinking no one could see me. You take first my right nipple into Your mouth, sucking softly to help coax my nipple free of the string, making me mew with pleasure at the feeling of being suckled so lightly. You move Your head back, letting my nipple pop free as You move to my left side. I squirm, wishing I could hold Your head to me to make it last longer as You step back again. I rest back on my feet as I wait for Your next move.

I scream as You slam Your cock home in my tight cunt from behind, made tighter still by the plug still in my ass. You wait for me to moan softly, my signal that I've become used to being stretched by Your massive tool. You grab my shoulders tightly as You start to pound in and out of me. I squeal as You push me over the edge and cum all over Your cock, my body trying to squeeze down around You as You pull out. You grab the base of the tail plug and pull it out quickly, my poor hole left to gape slightly at the sudden exit. I whimper softly as I wait. Moaning loudly as You start to push Your thicker member into my loosened ass.

You move slowly in and out with just the tip, making me feel every millimeter of Your conquest over my tightest hole. I breath slowly, keeping my body relaxed for You. I push back slightly, trying to help You work into me faster. You chuckle at my eagerness to be impaled upon Your cock.I gasp as You push half way in, making my ass burn slightly at suddenly being so filled.

You reach around to the front of me, pinching both of my still sore nipples tightly and twist them, shoving the rest of Your cock into me, making me scream as you posses my last hole. I'm grateful for the month long daily plugging at this point, knowing it bit could have been so much more painful. You wait for me to nod my head before You start to slowly pull out till just the head remains inside of my hole. I can feel You rubbing something along Your shaft before You start to push back in. I purr happily as I realize You lubed the shaft for my benefit. You push my shoulders forward slightly so You can watch as You work Your way back in.

I can't help but moan loudly as I'm once again filled . You keep this slow pace enjoying the way it torments me, causing me to push back onto Your cock. You pull Your hips back before I can force more than an inch of Your cock into me. I squeal my frustration as You hold my hips still before continuing with pushing slowly into my ass. Once your full embedded You move Your hands to my breasts, biting my neck, causing me to buck under Your tight hold of my body. You moan against my neck as You start to thrust about half of Your cock in and out of my now needy asshole. Slamming home roughly each time you start to pinch my nipples between Your knuckles as You still cup my breasts in Your warm hands.

I'm screaming now, so close to release as You tease my over stimulated flesh. Swiftly You pull out of me, removing Your hands from my body at the same time. I sway weakly as I whimper my need, feeling the loss of Your cock and touch keenly, before I can drop to the floor You've caught me behind my knees, forcing me to fall back against Your chest, with my arms still cuffed between us. My dripping pussy feels the cold first as you take us out onto the balcony.

I whimper softly as You set my feet down on the rough cement, worried about who can see us , I try to curl back into Your arms. I pout as You push me forward, chuckling at my sudden shyness, bending me so my breasts are forced over the balcony rail. You grab a pair of nipple clamps from beside me, without my knowing, You had placed them there this afternoon. Moaning as You use the rail bar to clip the chain around. You slap my ass hard four or five times, watching me jerk and jump, moaning loudly as my nipple and ass are abused. My ass has a nice warmth to it as You push Your dick back into my asshole, pushing in hard and fast, You set a quick tempo, causing me to jerk and jump under the assault.

You can tell I am close when i start to push back against Your inward thrusts, pulling on the chain holding my nipples. You reach a hand down and pinch my clit hard, forcing me to cum with Your cock fully seated in my ass. I can feel my ass rippling around your cock as if trying to suck the cum out of Your cock. I'm a sweaty moaning blindfolded mess when my body finally stops jerking against You. Grabbing my hips You slam in and out five more times before pushing all the way in to make sure the deepest parts of my tender hole are lined with Your cum as You fill me up. I groan as You step back, Your softening cock popping free of my now stretched hole.

You kiss my neck as You help me to stand straight again. Un-cuffing my arms You massage the stiffness out of my shoulders before leading me still blindfolded back into the warmth of the house, laying me down on the bed before curling around me. You rub Your hands slowly over me, calming my over worked nerves. I moan softly as I drift back to sleep, knowing our time together is drawing to a close...