Good Bimbo Employee

Story Info
Lizzie finds a new store downtown.
1.1k words
3.76
34.6k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie walked down the sidewalk, admiring the window displays in the shops downtown. Just past the Make Like A Tea And Leave Café, there was a new shop that Lizzie had never seen before. The sign in the window read:

Spiraling Into Madness

Magical Treats and Pleasures

Adults Only

In the window, there were two creepy, realistic mannequins with wide smiles and blank, lifeless eyes. They were both wearing hot-pink dresses and matching platform heels. Lizzie had to admit, the dresses were kind of cute. Pink was her favorite color, after all.

She opened the door and walked inside. It was a small, standard-looking shop. She didn't see anyone else in the shop, but there was quiet music playing over the speakers.

"Hello?" she called. "Are you open?"

There was no response, but she figured the store wouldn't be closed if the door was unlocked and there was music playing. Actually, the music was kind of pretty, like a lullaby.

She walked through the aisles, looking at the objects lining the shelves. She remembered that the sign had advertised "magical" things, but Lizzie assumed they were just trinkets and gimmicks.

There was a pretty, purple gemstone that caught her eye. She picked it up and held it up to the light, which refracted in a dazzling pattern that was hard to look away from.

She finally managed to set it down, a feeling of calmness settling over her. She kept walking, occasionally picking up an item to examine it, then setting it back on the shelf after a moment or two.

At the back of the store, she found a door that was cracked open. She looked around the main section of the shop, didn't see anyone, then pulled open the door and stepped inside. She was slightly disappointed that it seemed to just be an empty, dark (and creepy) room.

The room suddenly erupted in a burst of light, burning her eyes with the brightness. The walls were covered in vivid, colorful spirals that whirled and twisted and filled her vision. She couldn't look away from them; they were just so beautiful.

"Relax..." a pretty voice crooned over the speakers. Her ears were filled with soft, soothing music and she swayed, the spirals making it hard to stay balanced. She managed to stumble to a chair in the middle of the room, still staring at the spirals.

She was too entranced to notice cuffs clamping around her wrists and ankles, preventing her from leaving the chair. The music and spirals just kept filling her head, pushing her thoughts away.

The spirals suddenly disappeared and she blinked groggily, shaking herself awake. Her head felt cottony and tired, like she'd just finished solving a rocket-science problem.

But as she came to, she started to panic. She was in a strange room, trapped in a chair, and she didn't really know how she'd gotten here.

"Welcome to the Bimbo Employee Training Program!" an annoying, high-pitched voice chirped. "In just a few moments, your brain will be wiped clean of all your thoughts and memories!"

"What? No! No, no, no, let me out!" Lizzie cried.

"Being a good Bimbo Employee is very easy!" the voice kept chirping. Lizzie wanted to plug her ears, but her hands were still cuffed to the chair. "All you have to do is let your Employer do the thinking for you!"

"Let me--" Lizzie started to scream. But she faltered, her attention captured by a single, bubblegum-pink spiral that had appeared in front of her. She stared at it, absolutely enamoured by how pretty it was.

"Relax..." The pretty voice was back, and so was the music. "Relax your body... Relax your mind... Just stare at the pretty spiral."

Lizzie melted into the chair, her jaw slack as she stared blankly at the spiral. It grew bigger, filling more of her vision, filling more of her mind. The spiral was so pretty and it felt so nice to relax.

"Wouldn't it be nice to stay relaxed forever?" She slowly nodded. "Don't you want to be a good Bimbo Employee? Forever smiling... Forever brainless... Forever relaxed..."

"Uh-huh," she managed to moan.

"Then just... Relax..." Lizzie was drooling now, her eyelids so heavy, but still staring at the ever-growing spiral. "Listen to my words... Obey my words... I am your Employer, and I will do all the thinking for you."

"Listen... Obey..." Lizzie echoed, her voice a quiet whimper.

"Don't you feel happy listening to me speak?" She nodded. "Then be a good Bimbo and smile."

Her face lit up in a smile, her gleaming-white teeth framed by perfect, pink lips. Her mind filled with pleasure at her happiness and obedience.

"Good Bimbos are always smiling and happy. Good Bimbos are always smiling and happy."

"Good Bimbos... are always smiling... and happy..." Lizzie repeated, still smiling.

"Your training is almost finished. You're being such a good Bimbo."

"Good Bimbos are always smiling and happy," Lizzie said proudly.

"Your brain is so empty right now... You don't have thoughts. You don't need thoughts. Let your Employer do your thinking for you." She smiled, her brain too empty to understand anything her Employer had said.

"Stand up." She got to her feet, unaware that anything had changed. If she'd had any brain power, she would've noticed that she was now wearing stiletto heels and a skimpy, pink dress.

"You're a good Bimbo Employee... "

"Good Bimbos are always smiling and happy!" Lizzie chirped.

"You're going to recruit more good Bimbo Employees... You're going to teach them how nice it is to just... relax."

Lizzie giggled, feeling so happy to be a good Bimbo. She walked out of the room, her heels clacking loudly on the hardwood floor. Her Employer was sitting at a counter in the corner of the main shop.

"Hi, there!" she chirped. She twirled a lock of hair around her finger, smiling dumbly. Her Employer chuckled, admiring her curvy figure.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Umm... it's, umm..." She thought really, really hard about it. "Oh! I'm Lizzie!"

"Well, Lizzie... I think the shelves could do with a little bit of cleaning." Her Employer handed her a polishing cloth. "Do you think you could make things extra pretty and shiny for me?"

"Of course!"

~~~~~

The door opened and Lizzie beamed as a new patron walked in. He stared at her boobs and she giggled, pushing out her chest. He asked her something and she frowned, cocking her head.

"Do you have a back room?" he asked again. She thought really hard, biting her lower lip.

"Oh! Yes, we do!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the back of the shop. As she walked, something fell off the shelf, and she abruptly stopped and bent over to pick off up.

The patron stared at her plump ass as her dress rose to show her lacy panties. She put the object back on the shelf and grabbed his hand again, pulling him to the back room.

He was completely unaware that he was about to become a dumb bimbo, himself. Especially considering he was only looking for the bathroom.